PDA

View Full Version : Post your thoughts


Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236

Monstro
27 Apr 2014, 03:19
see that's what distinguishes us from you.
you have a drinks cupboard whereas we have a drinks cabinet!


I have a shed

melon
27 Apr 2014, 04:03
Gus is not good at sprints

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

Jules13
27 Apr 2014, 10:53
Well done!

3 weeks until I graduate.

Weekend taken off us this weekend sucks a bit. Passed CBRN so no more gas...

They're letting me handle a rifle now.


Well done Jules.

Thank you very much!!!
I am really pleased and happy now. :cheer:

Wish you good luck Seb!

AndyK
27 Apr 2014, 11:02
I have a shed

Yesh he doesh, and itsh a very good shed :cheers:

Jules13
27 Apr 2014, 11:05
right now he's ok

im ~~~~ered

funeral wed

It's a very hard time to go through but there will be better days again. Also it is hard to believe at the moment.
You have "him" and the other way around. It might help to mourn together and know that there is somebody who shares the feelings.

tonyloaf
28 Apr 2014, 17:07
Milkshake yummy

Cherry.Loaf
28 Apr 2014, 19:58
UGH Monday!

JennaG
28 Apr 2014, 20:07
Spent two days in bed being quite ill indeed.

Is not good. :(

Leanne79
28 Apr 2014, 20:19
Spent two days in bed being quite ill indeed.

Is not good. :(

hope your feeling better soon

JennaG
28 Apr 2014, 20:30
hope your feeling better soon

Thank you.

I'm feeling a bit better now, just a bit weak.

Hypnobabe
28 Apr 2014, 22:00
First final exam for Masters degree tomorrow - wish me luck!

duke knooby
28 Apr 2014, 23:10
First final exam for Masters degree tomorrow - wish me luck!

good luck!!

(you wont need it though)

duke knooby
28 Apr 2014, 23:26
elusive as a shadow, beyond my reach

love that lyric

Yevonda
29 Apr 2014, 04:55
First final exam for Masters degree tomorrow - wish me luck!

Good Luck!! :-)

The Flying Mouse
29 Apr 2014, 05:21
First final exam for Masters degree tomorrow - wish me luck!

:twisted: Best of luck hun :D x

Guy
29 Apr 2014, 09:23
This world is a crazy place. Teacher in Leeds stabbed to death at school in front of pupils.
Unbelievable. RIP.

tonyloaf
29 Apr 2014, 16:49
Confusing

Guy
29 Apr 2014, 17:45
Confusing

Dont worry mate.
Yellow at the front,
Brown at the back.
; 0)

melon
29 Apr 2014, 18:02
Road Trip

Guy
29 Apr 2014, 20:07
Wigan have never beaten us at St. Andrews.
*pray*

JennaG
29 Apr 2014, 20:32
Saw some shoes online but they were £45 so I began to think of ways I could make my own - I love how my brain works sometimes.

chairboys
29 Apr 2014, 20:52
Wigan have never beaten us at St. Andrews.
*pray*

may I pass on some words of encouragement I once received.
believe, son, believe.

chairboys
29 Apr 2014, 20:54
I was going to compare St Andrews to a fortress but I fear it's more of a sandcastle these days.

Guy
29 Apr 2014, 20:55
Such an important game but concede so early
Come on blues!!!

Guy
29 Apr 2014, 20:57
I was going to compare St Andrews to a fortress but I fear it's more of a sandcastle these days.
When I come to barrrrrnsley next season can I stay at your place?
Lol

Guy
29 Apr 2014, 20:58
Saw some shoes online but they were £45 so I began to think of ways I could make my own - I love how my brain works sometimes.
Quite like your shoe pic. Well done Jenna

chairboys
29 Apr 2014, 21:00
When I come to barrrrrnsley next season can I stay at your place?
Lol

of course, and you can show our strikers the barn door

Guy
29 Apr 2014, 21:06
of course, and you can show our strikers the barn door

Was hoping to inspect your drinks 'cupboard'
; 0)

chairboys
29 Apr 2014, 21:09
Was hoping to inspect your drinks 'cupboard'
; 0)

Ah I see! When guests come it's mysteriously low on stock

Guy
29 Apr 2014, 21:18
Ah I see! When guests come it's mysteriously low on stock
Ahhh so I would be called a guest.
Oh dear.

JennaG
29 Apr 2014, 21:25
Quite like your shoe pic. Well done Jenna

Thank you. :D

I was just thinking that I could come up with my own somehow and then when I saw this necklace that Caryl had given to me once, there was my solution.

Now I've put my necklace back together I've just got to order two more of the bat charms from Loafdom for The Turtle and get some studs from a fabric shop and I'm done.

Leanne79
29 Apr 2014, 21:55
why does diet food taste like crap I just want chocolate aaaaarrrrrrgghgghghhghghghghghhhhhhhhhh

Hypnobabe
29 Apr 2014, 23:20
Thanks Duke, Yevonda and Mouse... Think it went okay, statistics tomorrow :0S

JennaG
29 Apr 2014, 23:34
why does diet food taste like crap I just want chocolate aaaaarrrrrrgghgghghhghghghghghhhhhhhhhh

I think it's because they take out all of the things that make it taste nice when they make it into 'diet food'. I tend to find that some of the 'free from' stuff is the same. :(

duke knooby
29 Apr 2014, 23:57
ya know those people that put of doing what needs to be done, till the last minute?

it would appear my car insurance is up at 16.08 tomorrow

that doesnt leave much negotiating time

Hypnobabe
30 Apr 2014, 20:34
Well I think the stats exam went okay, although I suspect I've made a couple of small errors :0S

JennaG
01 May 2014, 10:21
It's too early for a fire drill.

melon
01 May 2014, 15:31
Chicken parmigiana beats 2 minute noodles any day... especially when the parmigianas are free also with a free milkshake :)

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

Hypnobabe
01 May 2014, 15:45
Should be revising but have been laid up all morning with pounding headache and nausea... Still, I'm having a fabulous Scrabble run... Sorry, AndyK!

duke knooby
01 May 2014, 20:59
I've never knocked a tv over before, until today

Guy
01 May 2014, 21:01
I've never knocked a tv over before, until today
Oh dear.
Expensive?

duke knooby
01 May 2014, 21:04
A 1 day old 48" Sony

Oops

chairboys
01 May 2014, 21:09
A 1 day old 48" Sony

Oops

it's these thin tellies, very knock-overable!

Yevonda
01 May 2014, 21:11
A 1 day old 48" Sony

Oops

Really, did it break? Hope not.

duke knooby
01 May 2014, 23:38
Really, did it break? Hope not.

the picture isn't as good as it was, at the impact point where the screen hit the stand

but, on the bright side... it wasn't mine

AndyK
01 May 2014, 23:46
the picture isn't as good as it was, at the impact point where the screen hit the stand

but, on the bright side... it wasn't mine

Is there not a "you break it you buy it" policy in place

duke knooby
01 May 2014, 23:55
the trick is, to get it back on its stand, before anyone notices, pop the casing back into place... then point out to the sony rep, that theres something not right about the picture on there latest mid range model

Adje
02 May 2014, 12:40
then point out to the sony rep, that theres something not right about the picture on there latest mid range model

Don't worry. The last time SONY made decent TV models is from the stone age. People buying a SONY nowadays don't even deserve a good picture... :twisted:

Cherry.Loaf
02 May 2014, 22:58
Thank you. :D

I was just thinking that I could come up with my own somehow and then when I saw this necklace that Caryl had given to me once, there was my solution.

Now I've put my necklace back together I've just got to order two more of the bat charms from Loafdom for The Turtle and get some studs from a fabric shop and I'm done.

The one in Bristol is really good :)

JennaG
03 May 2014, 00:13
The one in Bristol is really good :)

Are they in the city centre? If they're open on Sunday I might have to take a look. ;)

duke knooby
03 May 2014, 02:01
Don't worry. The last time SONY made decent TV models is from the stone age. People buying a SONY nowadays don't even deserve a good picture... :twisted:

i still like sony tvs, im old school, give me a sony or panasonic anyday... infact, my last one was a sony

im still disappointed that to try and survive against goldstar and samsung, the only option was if you can't beat em, join em

luckily though, i dont think they joined them on picture quality :twisted:

Monstro
03 May 2014, 06:26
Bedtime

Cherry.Loaf
03 May 2014, 08:58
Are they in the city centre? If they're open on Sunday I might have to take a look. ;)

They are indeed :D

duke knooby
03 May 2014, 11:34
Knackered

Guy
03 May 2014, 15:21
Never felt so happy.
And relieved.
No need to clear out the spare room Mr Chairboys
; 0)







.

tonyloaf
03 May 2014, 16:53
:)

Cherry.Loaf
03 May 2014, 19:09
Stress bonding rabbits is not fun

duke knooby
03 May 2014, 19:47
Stress bonding rabbits is not fun

Tried glue? It's quicker!

No animals were harmed in the posting of the above witty gag

Leanne79
03 May 2014, 23:19
I am weak and I have no will power :lol:

Vickip
03 May 2014, 23:46
:-PI am weak and I have no will power :lol:

JennaG
03 May 2014, 23:51
Found out that I'd have to add another £200 to my budget for my dream computer if I intend to use it for what I want it for.

duke knooby
04 May 2014, 04:02
thats about enough alcohol for tonight

now sleep

:)

duke knooby
04 May 2014, 04:12
and another motor bike road racer has lost their life today, another family has lost a loved one...

it has got to be one of the most dangerous sports in the world, but they love doing it, they live to do it.

melon
04 May 2014, 09:36
Tony is now banned from watching me play sports, gone and done my knee at Gaelic today.

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

tonyloaf
04 May 2014, 14:21
Yeah she has people

JennaG
04 May 2014, 17:10
Nice day in Bristol. I don't know why I brought two hoodies with me though.

duke knooby
04 May 2014, 18:02
A miracle has happened, I'm happy with me car insurance price.

And that giant slide in Bristol looks fun

Guy
04 May 2014, 19:35
Been to see my daughters first ballet and dance show.
PROUD DADDY.
:0)

JennaG
04 May 2014, 20:42
A miracle has happened, I'm happy with me car insurance price. And that giant slide in Bristol looks fun

There was a few people going to that when I was on the bus this morning.

LucyK!
04 May 2014, 20:46
The news said over 100,000 people applied for tickets for that

JennaG
04 May 2014, 21:00
The news said over 100,000 people applied for tickets for that

:shock:

OMG, that's mad.

Hypnobabe
05 May 2014, 00:00
Very productive day today, happy with the work I got done... Time to cement it tomorrow before another exam on Tuesday...

melon
05 May 2014, 06:11
Back at work for a week and a bit.... already too much ha ha

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

tonyloaf
05 May 2014, 11:39
When in Perth City it's only right to go buy a meat loaf record

Guy
05 May 2014, 12:17
Cuckfield Cuckoo Fair today.
Sunshine :0)
Hot Dogs :0)
Beer Tent :0) :0) :0)

tonyloaf
05 May 2014, 12:28
Cuckfield Cuckoo Fair today. Sunshine :0) Hot Dogs :0) Beer Tent :0) :0) :0)
I've been to that

chairboys
05 May 2014, 17:13
Never felt so happy.
And relieved.
No need to clear out the spare room Mr Chairboys
; 0)







.

never in doubt, eh?:lol:

Yevonda
05 May 2014, 21:57
When in Perth City it's only right to go buy a meat loaf record

That is a great way to entertain yourself while Mel has to go back to work. It just isn't fair is it Mel?... ;)

Monstro
05 May 2014, 22:11
When in Perth City it's only right to go buy a meat loaf record

There is an Aussie Tour edition of CHSIB

Evil One
05 May 2014, 22:28
There is an Aussie Tour edition of CHSIB
That isn't very good. :bleh:

melon
06 May 2014, 01:33
That is a great way to entertain yourself while Mel has to go back to work. It just isn't fair is it Mel?... ;)

Work is pooey.

In other news, what happened to Liverpool?

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

melon
06 May 2014, 16:36
A bit sad today. Today was a good friend of mines birthday. She used to come here... Unfortunately she left us last year for good...

Happy birthday Llan... I'll have a fishbowl of bourbon for you... and a box of Whitmans chocolates, only the biggest box of course.

I hope your kids are well...

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

JennaG
06 May 2014, 19:20
Wasting time and came up with a new idea for a website theme.

CarylB
06 May 2014, 19:45
There is an Aussie Tour edition of CHSIB

That isn't very good. :bleh:

Oh? .. thanks to Meat it's my favourite edition ;):D

JennaG
06 May 2014, 20:12
There is an Aussie Tour edition of CHSIB

Forgive my stupidity but what's different about it?

Evil One
06 May 2014, 20:49
Forgive my stupidity but what's different about it?
It has the regular CHSIB CD and a live CD. The regular CD is perfectly fine, but the live CD features possibly the worst attempt at mixing the world has ever seen. :shock:

tonyloaf
07 May 2014, 11:34
I'm am now a Hard Rock Cafe VIP member

duke knooby
07 May 2014, 17:23
That tractor is a beauty!!!

Very original, not perfect, but tidy

And not a bad price


Tempted

melon
07 May 2014, 17:55
Physio tomorrow....

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

melon
07 May 2014, 18:48
Someone in our family has managed to track our family tree back to before captain cook was born. They've managed to go as far back as 1720 so far...

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

Evil One
07 May 2014, 19:02
Someone in your family is wasting valuable drinking time

Leanne79
08 May 2014, 08:41
http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/lily-allen-rises-again-as-comeback-album-sheezus-eyes-number-1-2990/

the UK official album chart and Bat out of hell is back in it :D

Sebastian.
08 May 2014, 22:58
As soon as I can, I'm going for a commission, don't think I'll last too long at the bottom.

tonyloaf
09 May 2014, 04:44
Big run along the beach in Perth completed whilst shark spotting, lovely start to the day........ Gerry that's Perth Australia

melon
09 May 2014, 09:02
Big run along the beach in Perth completed whilst shark spotting, lovely start to the day........ Gerry that's Perth Australia

Please don't forget to pick me up from work FFA! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

melon
09 May 2014, 18:23
Killer Queen was amazing

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

chairboys
09 May 2014, 20:35
Big run along the beach in Perth

I'd love to join you!

duke knooby
11 May 2014, 01:50
music and songs can be amazing

sometimes i wish i was more open to listening to nothing but new music

Adje
11 May 2014, 03:09
Wonder if we had won the Eurovision Contest if that guy wasn't dressed like a bearded woman...

duke knooby
11 May 2014, 03:13
Wonder if we had won the Eurovision Contest if that guy wasn't dressed like a bearded woman...

that was a guy??

:D

Adje
11 May 2014, 03:17
that was a guy??

:D

With the complete package... Well hidden though :twisted:

duke knooby
11 May 2014, 16:14
windys 8.1 takes ages to load

duke knooby
11 May 2014, 17:16
me no likey new windys

JennaG
11 May 2014, 22:20
windys 8.1 takes ages to load

Have you got the 'hybrid shutdown' enabled? It's supposed to speed up the startup process by hibernating the kernel session rather than closing it down entirely on shutdown.

It can cause problems with some computers and I had to disable it on mine because the computer wasn't shutting down properly. Once I disabled it, I noticed the startup time increased so it was definitely doing something.

Hypnobabe
11 May 2014, 22:34
One exam left... Hope I've done enough!

duke knooby
11 May 2014, 23:33
Have you got the 'hybrid shutdown' enabled? It's supposed to speed up the startup process by hibernating the kernel session rather than closing it down entirely on shutdown.

It can cause problems with some computers and I had to disable it on mine because the computer wasn't shutting down properly. Once I disabled it, I noticed the startup time increased so it was definitely doing something.

oops, i meant to download

it starts up quick enough, just user error on my part, as i dont like change

which is why i've hardly used it :-)

it'll take a while before i make the permanent switch over from the old one to the new one.

lol, as long as the old one keeps going it might take a very long time

tonyloaf
12 May 2014, 02:50
Travel travel travel

Julie in the rv mirror
12 May 2014, 03:04
Just watched "Through the Never".

Now I REALLY want to see Metallica live. :cool:

melon
12 May 2014, 05:44
Travel travel travel

Hey..... what's been happening? :-P

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

tonyloaf
12 May 2014, 10:55
My name is Anthony

Guy
12 May 2014, 11:28
Just watched "Through the Never".

Now I REALLY want to see Metallica live. :cool:

One of the greatest bands I have ever seen live
:0)

tonyloaf
12 May 2014, 13:57
A men

duke knooby
12 May 2014, 15:34
I'd really like to own an alpine a110 sometime

melon
12 May 2014, 16:10
Back to the physio tomorrow

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

Guy
12 May 2014, 20:36
Spent most of the day gardening.
You humans do have strange past times.

Guy
12 May 2014, 20:37
The garden though is full of ants. Millions of em!

Yevonda
12 May 2014, 21:30
Just watched "Through the Never".

Now I REALLY want to see Metallica live. :cool:

I saw Metallica back about 12 years ago. They were awesome. When they broke into "One" I really felt like I was in the middle of a war zone. The most surprising thing was that Godsmack opened up for them and I knew of Godsmack but didn't own any of their albums. I tell you what, I left that show and the next day bought two Godsmack albums. I went into that show being a Metallica fan and left a Godsmack fan.... ;)

Julie in the rv mirror
12 May 2014, 22:38
I saw Metallica back about 12 years ago. They were awesome. When they broke into "One" I really felt like I was in the middle of a war zone. The most surprising thing was that Godsmack opened up for them and I knew of Godsmack but didn't own any of their albums. I tell you what, I left that show and the next day bought two Godsmack albums. I went into that show being a Metallica fan and left a Godsmack fan.... ;)
That happened to me with Keith Urban. I had heard of him, but didn't know any of his music, and he opened when I saw the Eagles; his guitar-playing blew me away! I downloaded some of his stuff as soon as I got home that night, and now he's one of my favorite artists. :-)

JennaG
13 May 2014, 11:51
Perhaps I need to get myself a London brochure to convince myself that London can be as special as Las Vegas. Otherwise I'm going to carry on being upset at the reality that Las Vegas is not an option for me.

LucyK!
13 May 2014, 14:56
London and Vegas are completely incomparable. Worlds apart...each with their good and bad points.

London is my favourite city on earth though, love the place

anotherday
13 May 2014, 16:25
Can I go back to BED?

JennaG
13 May 2014, 16:56
London and Vegas are completely incomparable. Worlds apart...each with their good and bad points.

Oh they're very different I know and London is certainly no Las Vegas and never will be but I actually want to be able to 'want' to be going to London rather than just 'making do' with it because I can't go to Las Vegas.

I thought that as holiday brochures are geared to 'sell' places and make them look like desirable places to visit, that'd be the ideal place to start.

tonyloaf
13 May 2014, 17:41
Oh they're very different I know and London is certainly no Las Vegas and never will be but I actually want to be able to 'want' to be going to London rather than just 'making do' with it because I can't go to Las Vegas.

I thought that as holiday brochures are geared to 'sell' places and make them look like desirable places to visit, that'd be the ideal place to start.

Haven campsite?

JennaG
13 May 2014, 17:55
Haven campsite?

Oh gosh no. ;)

I used to go to Haven sites as a child. I loved them back then but I wouldn't want to be going to one now and certainly not in a tent.

Leanne79
13 May 2014, 18:08
On count down to Vegas cant wait to go back. More than a little excited would be an understatement.
I wasn't going to go I was supposed to be buying a new oven but the microwave works just fine ��

LucyK!
13 May 2014, 20:03
Oh they're very different I know and London is certainly no Las Vegas and never will be but I actually want to be able to 'want' to be going to London rather than just 'making do' with it because I can't go to Las Vegas.


We're different people and we think differently, but here's how I would tackle the Vegas issue if I was in your position. I'm a very black & white/one or the other person, so as I see it you have two options:

Option One is to decide that, come hell or high water, you are going to Vegas, and you do everything in your power to get yourself there.

Of course, the things you do might not work and you still might not get there, but you can go to bed every night knowing that you fought hard and did everything in your power to go. It's disappointing that it didn't work but you at least had a bloody good go at it, and that's a really positive thing.

I always go for that option. I just wouldn't settle knowing that I didn't at least try.

Option Two is that you make the conscious decision that you are not going to Vegas. End of story. Meat's got lots of projects in the pipe line, so forget about Vegas and put your time and energy into ensuring that you can be part of what he does next, and perhaps see some other places in the mean time.

Either way you need to make a definite "plan" and stick with it otherwise you'll drive yourself insane.

JennaG
13 May 2014, 22:14
Either way you need to make a definite "plan" and stick with it otherwise you'll drive yourself insane.

I think that's where I'm going wrong. I've been flitting in between holding on to a dream and knowing that no matter how hard I try with some things, there are other things that are standing in my way that I have no control over.
I think you hit the nail on the head when you mentioned about making the conscious decision that I am not going to Las Vegas because half the problem right now is that I've allowed myself to think that it was a forced choice rather than a conscious choice.

Thank you for the well thought out post. If anything it's made me take a step and think about where I've been going wrong with this and now I realise that I can do something about fixing the situation.

duke knooby
15 May 2014, 00:24
i wonder what stanley thinks about the expected annoucement

im very disappointed

melon
15 May 2014, 12:44
Bought a refillable 2ltr bottle of beer today... and a bottle of wine and a bottle of choc hazelnut liqueur in Margaret River yum yum

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

Guy
15 May 2014, 20:52
Maaaaan women can be cruel.

Guy
15 May 2014, 22:28
My lovely..... but elderly neighbour over the road has knocked on my door twice tonight and asked me to stop skateboarding along her alleyway!!!
Seriously????
Too many sherries maybe?

duke knooby
15 May 2014, 23:04
Guy, on behalf of your neighbour, would you please cease skateboarding along her alleyway

duke knooby
15 May 2014, 23:07
i've learnt something new about tractors today

apparently when driving one on a dual carridgeway, an orange warning beacon should be used

tonyloaf
16 May 2014, 02:39
Maaaaan women can be cruel.

Yep very true!

melon
16 May 2014, 13:45
Maaaaan women can be cruel.

Yes..... yes we can ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

Leanne79
16 May 2014, 20:51
It was all to good to be true the microwave has now broken ☹

Jules13
17 May 2014, 09:15
It was all to good to be true the microwave has now broken ☹

Oh no, good opportunity to get to know your neighbor closer though. ;)

melon
17 May 2014, 14:33
Waiting....

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

duke knooby
17 May 2014, 21:57
this time last year (date wise) i was watching my last ever meat loaf show

i can't believe its been a year already

LucyK!
17 May 2014, 22:56
Belfast was a great night x

Monstro
17 May 2014, 23:03
this time last year (date wise) i was watching my last ever meat loaf show



Never say never m8 ;)

tonyloaf
18 May 2014, 01:39
Belfast was a great night x

Great show great people

Dave
18 May 2014, 02:59
I am judging a drag pageant tonight! Really? It has come to this? :-)

duke knooby
18 May 2014, 03:16
Belfast was a great night x

it was a one off night for me lol

but ive never liked the odyssey and i dont like seated rock shows... kills the atmosphere... dublin was much much better cause we were in the standing area in front of the stage :)

my fave gig was meat in the kings hall, which if i recall correctly was a sold out almost 14k capacity crowd, and ~~~~ing LOUD!!!

(kings hall in current health and safety era is about 7,800 max capacity)

duke knooby
18 May 2014, 03:23
thank goodness betty has facebook

JennaG
18 May 2014, 10:06
but ive never liked the odyssey and i dont like seated rock shows... kills the atmosphere... dublin was much much better cause we were in the standing area in front of the stage :)

A lot of people seem to prefer standing shows and say that the seated ones kill the atmosphere. I'm the opposite and couldn't think of anything worse than being in a general admission standing area with a load of people you don't know pushing and shoving you all the time. :(

I've not gone to concerts simply because they've been GA. I've done standing once at Newbury Racecourse but I was so stressed out about it beforehand and in the future I will do my best to avoid it at all costs.

CarylB
18 May 2014, 11:05
but ive never liked the odyssey and i dont like seated rock shows... kills the atmosphere...

Reason I didn't go to the Odyssey this time was I was nearly killed on the previous tour ;) Left with a black eye from being elbowed by one exuberant fan standing next to me at the front, and bruised and battered by another behind me who kept pounding my shoulders and head with their fist. If I'd realised when tickets went on sale it wasn't GA for Last at Bat I would have gone to Belfast .. those rows of seats don't stop anyone standing .. but they do provide some level of protection ;)

LucyK!
18 May 2014, 11:18
Belfast was weird on the whole sitting/standing thing...we had front row seats but did sit for a lot of the show as they'd put the wheelchair spaces on the ends of the front rows, so our standing blocked the views of those who couldn't...all very odd, not seen it done like that anywhere else.

JennaG
18 May 2014, 12:27
those rows of seats don't stop anyone standing .. but they do provide some level of protection ;)

Precisely why I like the seats. :-)

Cherry.Loaf
18 May 2014, 14:00
I go for standing if it's closer to the stage

melon
18 May 2014, 15:18
Belfast was weird on the whole sitting/standing thing...we had front row seats but did sit for a lot of the show as they'd put the wheelchair spaces on the ends of the front rows, so our standing blocked the views of those who couldn't...all very odd, not seen it done like that anywhere else.

They do that at perth arena, on the two far ends

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

anotherday
19 May 2014, 04:17
Michael Jackson Hologram...........

tonyloaf
19 May 2014, 05:25
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w550/tonyloaf/3005B797-DFC6-4F27-8043-D1590A5C757C_zpsylmxzhqk.jpg (http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/tonyloaf/media/3005B797-DFC6-4F27-8043-D1590A5C757C_zpsylmxzhqk.jpg.html)

JennaG
19 May 2014, 14:52
Note to self: The next time you think you might want to say something - don't! The chances are that whatever you say will be the wrong thing anyway.

Monstro
19 May 2014, 18:30
Note to self: The next time you think you might want to say something - don't! The chances are that whatever you say will be the wrong thing anyway.

I did that last night, answered a question on the value of something, seems my helpfulness was totally overwhelmed by their pissedoffness at the valuation lol

duke knooby
19 May 2014, 19:53
I'm exhausted :(

melon
20 May 2014, 09:59
Tony says... Raspberry M&Ms.... yum

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

JennaG
21 May 2014, 20:09
Work is going to be interesting with this shoulder injury.

duke knooby
22 May 2014, 23:53
always good to exercise the right to vote

will any good come from it is up for debate

duke knooby
23 May 2014, 00:06
maybe im getting even more deaf, but songs on spotify don't sound particularly good sound quality to me

melon
23 May 2014, 00:56
Rain. ~~~~ing tonyloaf.... the one thing I told you not to forget to take with you.... :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

tonyloaf
23 May 2014, 12:45
Sydney How I love the weather , duke I had 5 drinks for you...... Guy yes it feels so right.... Adje viva the Dutch 😃

melon
23 May 2014, 17:31
Sydney How I love the weather , duke I had 5 drinks for you...... Guy yes it feels so right.... Adje viva the Dutch ?de03

You lost for words tony?

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

melon
23 May 2014, 17:32
You lost for words tony?

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

Hrmmm seems your post didn't come up but did when I quoted it.... what evil is this?

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

duke knooby
24 May 2014, 01:43
the fact i think that was mistake already aint good

duke knooby
24 May 2014, 11:33
:)

Leanne79
24 May 2014, 16:34
one year ago today I was in Manchester getting more than a little excited to be going to the last at bat last show.
it was an amazing day and beautiful weather (unlike today).
it was one of the best concerts it was like an emotional roller coaster.
oh how much can change in a year some good some bad but all done to the best sound tracks ever :)

melon
25 May 2014, 08:42
one year ago today I was in Manchester getting more than a little excited to be going to the last at bat last show.
it was an amazing day and beautiful weather (unlike today).
it was one of the best concerts it was like an emotional roller coaster.
oh how much can change in a year some good some bad but all done to the best sound tracks ever :)

Best day ever lol

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

JennaG
25 May 2014, 09:19
one year ago today I was in Manchester getting more than a little excited to be going to the last at bat last show.
it was an amazing day and beautiful weather (unlike today).
it was one of the best concerts it was like an emotional roller coaster.
oh how much can change in a year some good some bad but all done to the best sound tracks ever :)

I had a ticket to the original Manchester show but I couldn't go to the rescheduled date because I wasn't allowed the day off of work. I was gutted. :(

JennaG
25 May 2014, 23:06
Looking forward to tomorrow. Got a nice day out planned with Mum and Sis to one of the National Trust properties. Taking a picnic so I hope the weather doesn't do its usual bank holiday thing and rain all the time.

melon
25 May 2014, 23:18
Back to work today.....

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

melon
26 May 2014, 16:05
Deleted all my music from my MP3 player and re-adding music from scratch. Clean out time

JennaG
26 May 2014, 19:41
Deleted all my music from my MP3 player and re-adding music from scratch. Clean out time

I think I need to do the same with my iPad. There's so much on there that I don't listen to, watch or use any more.

Leanne79
26 May 2014, 21:27
really not being very successful at packing for vegas it will be hot and I have the skin of a vampire I maybe should have though about this before I got all giddy and booked it :D

Yevonda
26 May 2014, 21:31
Yeah it is a desert and it is summer temps already. Make sure you pack the sunblock! Have a great time!! I wish I was making it out to this run. Feels odd seeing the first two and not seeing the new surprises in the third run... ;) Anyways, tell me all about it when you get home!

duke knooby
26 May 2014, 23:33
whys that car started to make a strange noise above 40mph???

its speed related, but not engine dependant

braking doesnt make any difference, so that leads me to tyres, bearings or driveshafts

i put its alloys back on for the first time since 03 on saturday... so hopefully its the almost illegal 13 and 14 year old tyres

melon
27 May 2014, 02:04
13 and 14 year old tyres
Whaaaaaat?

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

melon
27 May 2014, 12:15
Sitting in my car, in a dark car park waiting for gaelic training. The light in the change room is out too so I can't get changed. All good, I was supposed to be doing my own running anyway, knee still gammy.

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

JennaG
27 May 2014, 14:57
Working on a new site theme but not sure on what to do for the header.

melon
28 May 2014, 13:03
I need a drink... oh yeah that's right, I'm broke.

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

melon
28 May 2014, 15:05
I need a drink... oh yeah that's right, I'm broke.

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

Maybe I should make cookies.....

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

duke knooby
28 May 2014, 23:23
that was a great drive home tonight... thoroughly enjoyed it, though the bikes were a touch to quick for me to keep up with on the straights

melon
29 May 2014, 08:09
Today is going so slow....

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

Sebastian.
29 May 2014, 23:08
Congratulation to the moron who fired his rifle on automatic today instead of repetition. The corporals were not happy.

duke knooby
29 May 2014, 23:56
im thinkin i should get some dolly parton tickets

Monstro
30 May 2014, 01:42
im thinkin i should get some dolly parton tickets

Have a feeling the good uns will be gone by now lol, got mine presale

JennaG
30 May 2014, 11:52
Yay!!!

Just bought my Imelda May tickets for November. It seems strange to think that I wouldn't have even heard of her if it hadn't have been for Meat. :D

melon
30 May 2014, 14:40
I got my geeeetawww

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

Sebastian.
30 May 2014, 21:36
Passed live range onwards withy the rest of training. Just got to get through exercise blue warrior next week, then it's into blues.

tonyloaf
31 May 2014, 01:29
Selfie pole

duke knooby
31 May 2014, 14:56
A smack to the mouth = lots of blood and swelling

:(

Leanne79
31 May 2014, 18:24
A smack to the mouth = lots of blood and swelling

:(

ouch ☹

Leanne79
31 May 2014, 18:25
Need to kill time without burning to death.

Guy
31 May 2014, 19:43
Hi there
My name is Guy.
Thanks for waiting. ; 0)
Xx

Guy
31 May 2014, 19:45
I feel relaxed and recharged after my family hols to North Wales.
A lovely part of the country....apart from Rhyl!
Good luck to Pete tonight on BGT. It will be tough.

Yevonda
31 May 2014, 20:30
Need to kill time without burning to death.

I hear Hard Rock Café is a great place to kill time!! Have a great time tonight... :D

Sebastian.
31 May 2014, 23:55
Everything bought for CPT "exercise blue warrior" going to be a hard 3 days.

duke knooby
01 Jun 2014, 02:41
alcohol is great

its the cause and solution to problems

it caused my pain, last night, and relieved it tonight

tonyloaf
01 Jun 2014, 16:24
Air hostess not as hot on today's flight. No hotel

Adje
01 Jun 2014, 16:40
Air hostess not as hot on today's flight. No hotel

That's just wrong man. Get a hotel, ugly air hostess need some loving too.

Guy
01 Jun 2014, 20:10
Suppose I will have the ugly hostess then?

tonyloaf
02 Jun 2014, 01:41
Suppose I will have the ugly hostess then?
Yes u can :)

Breeze
02 Jun 2014, 04:20
I was talking to someone on another board and they were telling me how easy it was for people to " as*clown" with someone's wiki page. I typed in Meat Loaf and somehow ended up with "Bat Out of Hell" instead . I was reading the first /second paragraph and noted they spelled his name meatloaf" ( the food) I clicked on it and of course there was a picture of meatloaf.
Is anyone in charge of watching Meat's wiki pages?
I wanted to let someone know, but not sure who. I know it is wimpy but it is disrespectful.

duke knooby
02 Jun 2014, 15:08
Workings just no fun anymore

LucyK!
02 Jun 2014, 18:32
I find it depends on who you work for...

melon
02 Jun 2014, 19:51
Sleep is overrated.... until it's time to get up....

Leanne79
02 Jun 2014, 22:37
back in my own bed tonight still cant decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing

duke knooby
03 Jun 2014, 14:26
Gonna buy farm simulator :)

duke knooby
03 Jun 2014, 18:39
Gonna buy farm simulator :)

And a bargain it was at 1p :)

Hypnobabe
03 Jun 2014, 19:15
*happy dance*

tonyloaf
04 Jun 2014, 05:42
I have nice teeth

Guy
04 Jun 2014, 19:29
That wonderful moment when you are working in a loft and theres a power cut!
Dark. :8 (

LucyK!
04 Jun 2014, 19:59
That's two of us having power cuts! What's going on!!

duke knooby
06 Jun 2014, 20:07
Since when was a cpc course required?

Guy
06 Jun 2014, 20:43
Circuit protective conductor Duke??

Sebastian.
06 Jun 2014, 23:57
Hardest part of training passed. Blue warrior was so hard, hated and loved it. So many funny stories from it.

Feeling tougher than the rest.

duke knooby
07 Jun 2014, 02:03
it would appear 2 pics of me at a leaving do have appeared on facebook

poor

duke knooby
07 Jun 2014, 02:23
Circuit protective conductor Duke??

no no, more eu medling

"certificate of professional competence" required to drive 3.5t upwards it would appear :evil:

duke knooby
07 Jun 2014, 02:45
it would appear ive a thing for saying it would appear tonight

duke knooby
07 Jun 2014, 02:57
And Michael dunlop is well on his way to emulating or even eclipsing the achievements of his father, and uncle.

melon
07 Jun 2014, 18:48
203kg 3rm on leg press today.... my legs hurt...

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

duke knooby
08 Jun 2014, 01:52
nearly 2 stone on since feb

and i enjoyed most of the pizzas that caused it lol

the beatles were wrong.. they sang all you need is love, all you need is will power :twisted:

JennaG
08 Jun 2014, 22:10
Personal experience has taught me that you can't always rely on your memories. :(

duke knooby
09 Jun 2014, 18:51
Sad news about Rik, he was a great entertainer

Sebastian.
10 Jun 2014, 00:37
Walking around in blues feels amazing.

JennaG
10 Jun 2014, 13:21
Work tell me that I can go home early if it's a small delivery and it is a small delivery except for the kids books, which in the absence of the person whose department it usually is, is my responsibility.

I don't think I'll be going home early. :(

Guy
11 Jun 2014, 00:14
Jenna. Are you home yet?
; 0)

Guy
11 Jun 2014, 08:13
World cup anyone?

JennaG
11 Jun 2014, 10:11
Jenna. Are you home yet?
; 0)

Lol. :lol:

I ended up finishing at my normal time but the kids delivery was still not finished so they'll have to do it today - or leave it for me on Thursday.

tonyloaf
11 Jun 2014, 16:43
hi guy

Guy
11 Jun 2014, 18:30
Hi Anthony.
Are you back now?
How is Mel?
Did you meet up with my friend Ping Pong in Thailand?
Where is my Saudi Rolex?
Meat did a mini UK tour and you missed it!
Birmingham City are still in the championship!
The tax office are after you....something about paying no tax for a few months??
Are aussies weird?

Thats all for now. :0)

JennaG
11 Jun 2014, 20:52
I finally found my tripod... Two days after I wanted it mind you, but at least I found it.

duke knooby
12 Jun 2014, 00:08
that was a bloody long day at work

time for a drink!

melon
12 Jun 2014, 08:12
that was a bloody long day at work

time for a drink!

Me too

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

tonyloaf
12 Jun 2014, 19:02
Hi Anthony.
Are you back now?
How is Mel?
Did you meet up with my friend Ping Pong in Thailand?
Where is my Saudi Rolex?
Meat did a mini UK tour and you missed it!
Birmingham City are still in the championship!
The tax office are after you....something about paying no tax for a few months??
Are aussies weird?

Thats all for now. :0)

Are you back now- temp

How is Mel - rocking

Did you meet up with my friend Ping Pong in Thailand- yes, called me this morning

Where is my Saudi Rolex- got you china cat instead

Meat did a mini UK tour and you missed it- no, i saw on video call gps

Birmingham City are still in the championship- not for long

The tax office are after you....something about paying no tax for a few months- very true, but my new mcbook is worth it

Are aussies weird- ummmmmmm.......,......

Tina.K.
12 Jun 2014, 19:57
Fifa World Cup soccer starts today. I wonder who's going to be worldchampion.
I'm afraid Netherlands won't bring it very far this time.

Spain? Brasil? Ehm... England?

What's it gonna be? :D

K1ttycat
12 Jun 2014, 20:21
Yep, it is World Cup time again. Not too bothered, really, although I am getting bombarded on Facebook with "guess tonight's score" competitions from various places. So I'm randomly guessing scores and maybe I will win! :lol:

Leanne79
12 Jun 2014, 20:51
ooooppps why do I never listen to my sensible reasonable side :roll: oh well its going to be fun :twisted:

duke knooby
13 Jun 2014, 00:11
spain '82

:twisted:

melon
13 Jun 2014, 08:31
Are aussies weird- ummmmmmm.......,......

Bahahahahahahaha

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

duke knooby
13 Jun 2014, 13:29
I haven't seen an episode of magnum in years. It's still a good show, after all these years

K1ttycat
13 Jun 2014, 13:37
Magnum? As in Tom Selleck Magnum? I remember my English teacher in high school had a major crush on him...lol. What ever happened to Tom Selleck? (off to Google now...)

duke knooby
13 Jun 2014, 14:02
Yep, should be starting on itv3+1 now

duke knooby
13 Jun 2014, 14:35
Little house on the prairie now lol

melon
13 Jun 2014, 16:28
Blue bloods

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forum Runner

Sebastian.
14 Jun 2014, 00:05
I can't believe Tuesday is my graduation.

Adje
14 Jun 2014, 12:19
Fifa World Cup soccer starts today. I wonder who's going to be worldchampion.
I'm afraid Netherlands won't bring it very far this time.

Spain? Brasil? Ehm... England?

What's it gonna be? :D

Well, football history was made last evening. Never before a reigning World Championship team had to suffer such a huge defeat at the opening of the World Cup. Dutch masterclass humiliated Spain in the second half.

Nice if you're Dutch, like me. But did we save the best for first? Is it all going downhill from here for the Orange team?

At least, after dissapointing first matches I have the feeling that yesterday the World Cup had finally begun!

duke knooby
14 Jun 2014, 13:21
The Queen is looking very well

Sebastian.
14 Jun 2014, 20:22
Trooping of the colour has made me stupidly excited for tuesday.

PA-RADE, PRESENT ARMS!

LucyK!
14 Jun 2014, 21:24
Can I come and watch!