PDA

View Full Version : Post your thoughts


Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236

RadioMaster
20 Aug 2008, 08:00
Chris L...I am going to KILL you...alright...just get anywhere near me and I am just going to kill you...

can I join?! lol

RadioMaster
20 Aug 2008, 08:14
I am an idiot.

AndyK
20 Aug 2008, 10:48
I am an idiot.

You trying out a new user title or signature for size?

allrevvedup
20 Aug 2008, 11:40
I am an idiot.

the first step is always admitting it to yourself RJ:D

RadioMaster
20 Aug 2008, 13:56
You trying out a new user title or signature for size?

had an exam today, so I was writing down all the important notes for revising in a word document yesterday night, even set the alarm an hour earlier so Id still have a bit of time to get it into my head, just to notice i forgot the save the file last night :doh:

mszee
20 Aug 2008, 13:57
can I join?! lol

Did you get that too? And how hard did you scream...

Lord Kagan
20 Aug 2008, 14:11
cider is awesome

RadioMaster
20 Aug 2008, 14:23
Did you get that too? And how hard did you scream...

didnt scream but i was shuddering like hell lol

expected something like that, didnt help though :?

mszee
20 Aug 2008, 14:35
Expected it too but it was still unexpected...

RadioMaster
20 Aug 2008, 14:41
the mouth freaked me out the most

AndyK
20 Aug 2008, 14:47
had an exam today, so I was writing down all the important notes for revising in a word document yesterday night, even set the alarm an hour earlier so Id still have a bit of time to get it into my head, just to notice i forgot the save the file last night :doh:

Whoops ... hope you managed to learn more than to save any document you create and that the exam went well?

RadioMaster
20 Aug 2008, 14:58
it was computer and internet basics, wasnt too complicated, think i knew most of it before the course anyway. Did quite well I think (I hope)

mszee
20 Aug 2008, 15:04
Well, all's well that ends well!

AndyK
20 Aug 2008, 15:08
it was computer and internet basics, wasnt too complicated, think i knew most of it before the course anyway. Did quite well I think (I hope)

Am I alone in seeing the irony in the fact that you forgot to save your word document containing the revision notes for your computer and internet basics exam? :lmao:

Hypnobabe
20 Aug 2008, 15:22
Am I alone in seeing the irony in the fact that you forgot to save your word document containing the revision notes for your computer and internet basics exam? :lmao:

Nope... that gave me a giggle too.... :lmao:

Betty
20 Aug 2008, 15:29
Am I alone in seeing the irony in the fact that you forgot to save your word document containing the revision notes for your computer and internet basics exam? :lmao:

same here :lol: :up:



I´m back to work tomorrow... Could think of better things to do tomorrow though:roll:

allrevvedup
20 Aug 2008, 16:12
Am I alone in seeing the irony in the fact that you forgot to save your word document containing the revision notes for your computer and internet basics exam? :lmao:

Sorry RJ but that is funny:twisted::lol:

LucyK!
20 Aug 2008, 16:23
Usain Bolt is a fecking legend!

samurai7
20 Aug 2008, 16:36
why does he always slow down for the last 15 metres or so?! lol

LucyK!
20 Aug 2008, 16:37
Because he can!!! I'm British through and through but I just want that guy to win everything!

samurai7
20 Aug 2008, 16:40
Because he can!!! I'm British through and through but I just want that guy to win everything!

well, from what I've seen, he will :cool:

AndyK
20 Aug 2008, 16:43
why does he always slow down for the last 15 metres or so?! lol

so he can attend all the athletics events next season and shave a fraction of a second at a time off his own world records and win shed loads of prize money

He's an impressive sod that's for sure, but he hasn't won a sailing gold and members of the UK team have :yay: :cheer: :roll:

mszee
20 Aug 2008, 17:15
Iread gotta be the stupidest application...it counts every edition of every book know to them...thus, according to them Jane Austen wrote 147 books...:roll:

allrevvedup
20 Aug 2008, 17:25
on a diet of chicken nuggets and sleep...he is something else though

RadioMaster
20 Aug 2008, 17:28
on a diet of chicken nuggets and sleep...he is something else though

sounds like a plan :D

mszee
20 Aug 2008, 17:32
Who is something else?

I can live on chicken nuggets...

RadioMaster
20 Aug 2008, 17:40
think ill have some for dinner, still got a pack in the freezer

allrevvedup
20 Aug 2008, 17:41
mcdonalds will soon be offering him a deal

Betty
20 Aug 2008, 18:23
That should be goooooooood fun tonight :mrgreen:

mszee
20 Aug 2008, 18:39
Helen, do you know Jason Sanders from Manchester?

duke knooby
20 Aug 2008, 18:41
wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... that didn't go to plan
the fight was good... but he won
at least its not new job time... everything else went great

allrevvedup
20 Aug 2008, 22:46
night ladies and gents

mszee
20 Aug 2008, 22:47
night ladies and gents

Night, Mike...take care...

~Helen~
20 Aug 2008, 23:07
Helen, do you know Jason Sanders from Manchester?

If you mean me, not that i'm aware of...why?

mszee
20 Aug 2008, 23:57
If you mean me, not that i'm aware of...why?

He is cute and he belongs to your club...I wanted to give you free advert but they wouldn't let me in...said if they let me in...it will be overrun with yankees...not sure what that means...;)

So, you're on your own...but don't forget who pointed you in the right direction!

duke knooby
21 Aug 2008, 00:32
bit pished lol

duke knooby
21 Aug 2008, 00:35
were space invaders crisps???

MeatGrl1
21 Aug 2008, 00:39
Feckin' knackered :zzz: !!!

duke knooby
21 Aug 2008, 00:47
Feckin' knackered :zzz: !!!

me too... since 2003

chocolate hob nob might help

but probably sleep would be better

Battybarb
21 Aug 2008, 01:14
bit pished lol


Again..:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Battybarb
21 Aug 2008, 01:17
Should be a fun day tomorrow..weather forecast is pissing down with heavy rain all day,Jo ,her two sisters,myself and two grandaughters are booked to go on the London Duck...still i suppose wet weather is good for ducks....lol..lol..

MeatGrl1
21 Aug 2008, 01:19
I'm staying in then.. I hate the rain :shock: !!

SamCat
21 Aug 2008, 01:22
Should be a fun day tomorrow..weather forecast is pissing down with heavy rain all day,Jo ,her two sisters,myself and two grandaughters are booked to go on the London Duck...still i suppose wet weather is good for ducks....lol..lol..

Ah that is so cool i see it sometimes going round Hyde Park Corner!! Have you been on it before?

Battybarb
21 Aug 2008, 01:25
No never,the kids (( age 8 and age 4)) have been so bored as the weather has been bad,i thought it might be a good idea..taking a camera so hopefully should get some good pics,i have seen it before when i have been to St Thomas and yea it does look good..

SamCat
21 Aug 2008, 01:28
Its the water bit i wouldn't be very good on cos i'm not goodon bigger boats lol!!

Battybarb
21 Aug 2008, 01:30
knowing my luck it will probably be the only day ever that the Thames is choppy and rough...lol

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 01:30
24:25... at least it's not 49:1...LOL...

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 01:31
knowing my luck it will probably be the only day ever that the Thames is choppy and rough...lol

Guess what? It will be a very beautiful day tomorrow!

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 01:31
I am surrounded by crazy people...barking mad...

Battybarb
21 Aug 2008, 01:37
So am i...but im also one of them..ha ha he he ha ha...........they are going to take me away..ha ha...((lost it totally))

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 01:40
So am i...but im also one of them..ha ha he he ha ha...........they are going to take me away..ha ha...((lost it totally))

I will explain to you real quick WHY they won't take you away...cause you can't afford to go completely nuts...it's been my dream for so long...LOL...but I just can't afford to be certified...LOL...so it's like...standing on the outside looking into a padded room...

Battybarb
21 Aug 2008, 01:45
Never thought of that..lol...sometimes feel like i could do with a padded cell for a few days though..lol

If i won the lotto though i would have a great big one built and put loads of other people in it...lol

SamCat
21 Aug 2008, 01:58
Yippee Peter Jackson is co-writing The Hobbit film and Laurence Fishburne is signed up for CSI!! I'm sad William Petersen is leaving(staying on as producer) but to have him as a replacement is brilliant!! And Peter Jackson should be involved with The Hobbit cos he did such a fab job on LotR!!

Siobhan
21 Aug 2008, 02:01
Never thought of that..lol...sometimes feel like i could do with a padded cell for a few days though..lol

If i won the lotto though i would have a great big one built and put loads of other people in it...lol

How about a bouncy castle? - more affordable lol
with a big net to keep everyone in

samurai7
21 Aug 2008, 02:27
were space invaders crisps???

not technically - maize snacks ;)

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 04:03
Never thought of that..lol...sometimes feel like i could do with a padded cell for a few days though..lol

If i won the lotto though i would have a great big one built and put loads of other people in it...lol

EXACTLY...you got it exactly right...so don't worry...you will never be nuts in a full sense of a word...

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 04:04
Yippee Peter Jackson is co-writing The Hobbit film and Laurence Fishburne is signed up for CSI!! I'm sad William Petersen is leaving(staying on as producer) but to have him as a replacement is brilliant!! And Peter Jackson should be involved with The Hobbit cos he did such a fab job on LotR!!

Yeah, I feel the same way about William Petersen/Laurence Fishburne...

allrevvedup
21 Aug 2008, 12:07
apparently Mr Fishburne has never seen an episode of CSI

LucyK!
21 Aug 2008, 12:08
I :heart: Ebay :p

SamCat
21 Aug 2008, 12:12
apparently Mr Fishburne has never seen an episode of CSI

That could be a good thing cos he wont know what he has to live up to lol!!

allrevvedup
21 Aug 2008, 12:16
I :heart: Ebay :p

you may be loving me as part of that in two weeks time...

LucyK!
21 Aug 2008, 12:17
You selling a CHSIB vinyl?! :p

RadioMaster
21 Aug 2008, 12:31
i could sell you one, how much are you willing to pay? :))

LucyK!
21 Aug 2008, 12:34
Nah it's ok, there already is one in this house, two would just be greedy! :)) :lmao:

Lord Kagan
21 Aug 2008, 14:05
headache.. poor

SamCat
21 Aug 2008, 14:07
Yippee Peter Jackson is co-writing The Hobbit film and Laurence Fishburne is signed up for CSI!! I'm sad William Petersen is leaving(staying on as producer) but to have him as a replacement is brilliant!! And Peter Jackson should be involved with The Hobbit cos he did such a fab job on LotR!!

And i found this too lol!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7567840.stm

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 14:20
you may be loving me as part of that in two weeks time...

If you're finally listing yourself...set the initial price REAL low...just in case...start with one euro or something...

Lord Kagan
21 Aug 2008, 15:02
apparently i look a right state, awesome

~Helen~
21 Aug 2008, 15:44
If you're finally listing yourself...set the initial price REAL low...just in case...start with one euro or something...

I'd be really careful if you set a starting price though, and maybe steer clear of reserves...unless you don't want to sell of course.... :P

just kidding...though you might want to warn any potential purchasers of the liklihood of 'grabbing'...you know, just in case. You really don't want trading standards or any eu law on your back... ;)

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 16:13
I'd be really careful if you set a starting price though, and maybe steer clear of reserves...unless you don't want to sell of course.... :P

just kidding...though you might want to warn any potential purchasers of the liklihood of 'grabbing'...you know, just in case. You really don't want trading standards or any eu law on your back... ;)

No, you have to set starting price on e-bay...I wouldn't put reserve either...but I would put...Buy Now...just in case...in Mike's case I would set Buy Now price at that same one Euro...this way he will sell faster and result still be the same...one Euro...

On the other hand...who knows how many desperate women are out there? So, nah...don't put Buy Now...I take it back...

However...I do not understand your point about grabbing...who is going to be grabbing who? Was it grabbing or groping? I am lost...

~Helen~
21 Aug 2008, 16:32
It was grabbing...actually threats of grabbing. I am sure he will explain.. ;) :lol:

(ps Mike did you get my PM?)

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 16:32
It was grabbing...actually threats of grabbing. I am sure he will explain.. ;) :lol:

(ps Mike did you get my PM?)

:silence:

~Helen~
21 Aug 2008, 16:32
Seconds thoughts...don't let him explain, he'll probably try to claim it was promises, not threats... :roll:

~Helen~
21 Aug 2008, 16:33
I like the way I can see him lurking in this thread yet not posting...

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 16:33
Seconds thoughts...don't let him explain, he'll probably try to claim it was promises, not threats... :roll:

I don't even know the guy...I am sure he will explain NOTHING to me...not that I will ask...definitely NOT...maybe...

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 16:34
And your point in multi-quotes is???

~Helen~
21 Aug 2008, 16:35
I don't even know the guy...I am sure he will explain NOTHING to me...not that I will ask...definitely NOT...maybe...

Oh I see...there are talks of grabbing threats and you ensure to claim innocence by denial of association...crafty...

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 16:36
Oh I see...there are talks of grabbing threats and you ensure to claim innocence by denial of association...crafty...

I don't know the guy...he is way too old for me...

~Helen~
21 Aug 2008, 16:37
well he is soon-to-be-ancient...

*protected by sea between england and ireland but runs and hides anyway*

Lord Kagan
21 Aug 2008, 16:38
cruel, tut tut

allrevvedup
21 Aug 2008, 16:41
You selling a CHSIB vinyl?! :p

No but i might be moving to eBay in a couple of weeks, had a job interview there yesterday for the power seller role...the good point is it's only down the road from paypal.

If you're finally listing yourself...set the initial price REAL low...just in case...start with one euro or something...

I wasn't even thinking that much, but then again i'd add to the listing that i have 99 cents in my pocket as well...so that might bring it up to a euro

I'd be really careful if you set a starting price though, and maybe steer clear of reserves...unless you don't want to sell of course.... :P

just kidding...though you might want to warn any potential purchasers of the liklihood of 'grabbing'...you know, just in case. You really don't want trading standards or any eu law on your back... ;)

speaking of eu law i never did get a chance to look at your account today

No, you have to set starting price on e-bay...I wouldn't put reserve either...but I would put...Buy Now...just in case...in Mike's case I would set Buy Now price at that same one Euro...this way he will sell faster and result still be the same...one Euro...

On the other hand...who knows how many desperate women are out there? So, nah...don't put Buy Now...I take it back...

However...I do not understand your point about grabbing...who is going to be grabbing who? Was it grabbing or groping? I am lost...

It was grabbing...actually threats of grabbing. I am sure he will explain.. ;) :lol:

It's just further proof you can't tell anyone anything:) It wasn't groping because i can get arrested for even thinking of that...maybe grabbing would too..no it was a bizarre but never dull conversation on msn that involved Hel's Bells not believing in what I know about EU law and also the brief but wild thought of going over to one of the us shows for Sir Loaf

(ps Mike did you get my PM?)

Yes, yes I did...but this is no time to talk about your marriage proposal...you could've at least come over here and got down on one knee:D

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 16:45
I didn't know what is less than one euro...LOL...it's cents apparently...alright, I will know next time...

To the rest of your post...I am gonna say nothing at all...

allrevvedup
21 Aug 2008, 16:46
the first multi quote was something strange that wouldn't let me type and it then told me i'd have to wait 18 seconds before i could type again...personally i blame the mafia, or the irish government as they are better known

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 16:52
Good luck with e-bay thing!!! (mumbles something under her nose resembling "thanks for sharing")

When are you going to know?

allrevvedup
21 Aug 2008, 16:59
Good luck with e-bay thing!!! (mumbles something under her nose resembling "thanks for sharing")

When are you going to know?


Next week i think...to be honest i'm not sure about it yet...it's the same kind of job only dealing with ebay sellers...and as much as it is a pain getting up at 5 in the morning to be in for 6, getting off at 2.30 is good, working saturday isn't.

At the moment the shifts on offer are 8.30-5 and 10- 7.30 either monday to friday or tues - sat...if it's tues - sat i wouldn't take it, cause it's not better then this role now and there's no pay increase

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 17:03
Next week i think...to be honest i'm not sure about it yet...it's the same kind of job only dealing with ebay sellers...and as much as it is a pain getting up at 5 in the morning to be in for 6, getting off at 2.30 is good, working saturday isn't.

At the moment the shifts on offer are 8.30-5 and 10- 7.30 either monday to friday or tues - sat...if it's tues - sat i wouldn't take it, cause it's not better then this role now and there's no pay increase

Hmmm...you're right...doesn't seem to be much of an incentive besides hours...is that closer to where you live at least? And I think e-bay customer is even worse than the one you have now...and has a hell of a lot more problems...I think...

allrevvedup
21 Aug 2008, 17:06
Hmmm...you're right...doesn't seem to be much of an incentive besides hours...is that closer to where you live at least? And I think e-bay customer is even worse than the one you have now...and has a hell of a lot more problems...I think...

I'll see what they come back with and take it from there...but it's a little closer to where i am now...eBay really don't have a customer service line, this is strictly for the power sellers, those that have loads of auction listings

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 17:07
I'll see what they come back with and take it from there...but it's a little closer to where i am now...eBay really don't have a customer service line, this is strictly for the power sellers, those that have loads of auction listings

Could be more interesting?

In any event...lots of luck with any decision you will make...you're a decision maker, so I am not worried...yet...well...not in this case...maybe...hmmm...

~Helen~
21 Aug 2008, 17:09
To the rest of your post...I am gonna say nothing at all...

One day I will learn that is sometimes best option...

allrevvedup
21 Aug 2008, 17:12
One day I will learn that is sometimes best option...

i feel so bad for starting this chain of events...no wait it wasn't me:cool:

~Helen~
21 Aug 2008, 17:25
in answer to your question...I am suprised you haven't yet discovered my inability to shut up...

allrevvedup
21 Aug 2008, 17:32
but there are those who can't shut up and talk absolute rubbish all the time...which accounts for about 20% of the calls i receive...and those who can't atop talking but can make sense...

and i'm not sure which category i fall into

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 17:33
You're in a class all by yourself...

allrevvedup
21 Aug 2008, 17:38
You're in a class all by yourself...

take the i away and move the n behind the a, and take the cl out of class and you'll get some people's view of me;)

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 17:39
take the i away and move the n behind the a, and take the cl out of class and you'll get some people's view of me;)

She said NO...our love goes deeper than this...

allrevvedup
21 Aug 2008, 17:40
ok...

RadioMaster
21 Aug 2008, 18:04
take the i away and move the n behind the a, and take the cl out of class and you'll get some people's view of me;)

waaayy too high for me....
youre an ass, you know that? :p

allrevvedup
21 Aug 2008, 18:10
see i told you!

Siobhan
21 Aug 2008, 18:15
yay got my technology GCSE result today and I got an A*!
1 down 12 to go lol

allrevvedup
21 Aug 2008, 18:22
yay got my technology GCSE result today and I got an A*!
1 down 12 to go lol

congrats, well done

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 18:28
yay got my technology GCSE result today and I got an A*!
1 down 12 to go lol

Well done!!!

(What is a technology GCSE???)

duke knooby
21 Aug 2008, 18:47
what??????????????????????????????????????????????

Lord Kagan
21 Aug 2008, 18:49
why the ~~~~ did i do that for?

duke knooby
21 Aug 2008, 19:19
can't remember what faxe was like.. poor

RadioMaster
21 Aug 2008, 19:35
a fake axe?

duke knooby
21 Aug 2008, 19:38
faxe lager

Lord Kagan
21 Aug 2008, 19:42
maximator is much MUCH better, strongest lager in ze world apparently and guess who has some ;)

duke knooby
21 Aug 2008, 19:49
wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...

if you've some to spare......................................

Lord Kagan
21 Aug 2008, 20:07
lol no worries ;)

duke knooby
21 Aug 2008, 20:08
excellent ta!!!!

sexyeyes_jo
21 Aug 2008, 20:10
im knackered really can't be arsed going out tonight its a scary thought that im not gonna be a teenager no more

The Flying Mouse
21 Aug 2008, 20:32
its a scary thought that im not gonna be a teenager no more

:twisted: Tell me about it.

It's only one day, but it feels weird not being 22 anymore :shock:

What? :bleh:

AndyK
21 Aug 2008, 20:37
im knackered really can't be arsed going out tonight its a scary thought that im not gonna be a teenager no more

I hope Neil's offered you a discount if you've booked him to do the magic at your party? :))

The Flying Mouse
21 Aug 2008, 20:39
I hope Neil's offered you a discount if you've booked him to do the magic at your party? :))


:twisted: Did someone say "discount"? :faint:

How'd you think i'm paying for her prezzie? :bleh:

AndyK
21 Aug 2008, 20:41
:twisted: Did someone say "discount"? :faint:

How'd you think i'm paying for her prezzie? :bleh:

Can I put a fiver on the prezzie being behind her ear or up your sleeve?

The Flying Mouse
21 Aug 2008, 20:57
:twisted: Or still in the shop :mrgreen: :p :lmao:

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 21:03
I want to apologize to everybody who has gotten a dot game invitation from me yesterday...LOL...I wasn't paying attention and was just about to finally win from Emma Samcat when I've made crucial mistake and lost by one square...I got so mad that I've challenged everybody to the game whoever came across...that, of course, reduced my points even further...but stupid is as stupid does...

MeatGrl1
21 Aug 2008, 21:04
I'm hungry :p !

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 21:12
I guess this should be in quotes of the day...but I am not even sure what it means...

Question: do you know the difference between whisky and whiskey?
Answer: don't worry, I know a lot about Scotch...

:wtf:

I don't know a lot about men and that's a fact...

~Helen~
21 Aug 2008, 21:54
yay got my technology GCSE result today and I got an A*!
1 down 12 to go lol

wow that's amazing! really well done! what sort of tech did you do?

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 21:57
I still don't know what is it called tech...

SamCat
21 Aug 2008, 21:59
I want to apologize to everybody who has gotten a dot game invitation from me yesterday...LOL...I wasn't paying attention and was just about to finally win from Emma Samcat when I've made crucial mistake and lost by one square...I got so mad that I've challenged everybody to the game whoever came across...that, of course, reduced my points even further...but stupid is as stupid does...

I'm sorry too if that helps LOL!!!!

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 22:12
I'm sorry too if that helps LOL!!!!

No, no...my fault entirely...LOL...

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 22:15
Oh yeah...I got mad at MYSELF...for being STOOPID...guess that needed clarification...

RadioMaster
21 Aug 2008, 22:18
hey hey hey hey....
hey hey hey hey...
hey hey hey hey...
HEY STOOPID!
whatcha tryin' to do?

SamCat
21 Aug 2008, 22:29
No, no...my fault entirely...LOL...

I did make the suggestion to play some "other" people tho lol!!

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 22:31
I did make the suggestion to play some "other" people tho lol!!

Yeah, but how will I ever learn? Plus, I am now below any "other" people...there is nowhere much lower to go anymore...LOL...

Wait a second...are you trying to get rid of me??? How will you ever increase your score then??? LOL...

allrevvedup
21 Aug 2008, 22:32
jaysus RJ, Meat Loaf last night , Alice Cooper tonight!

~Helen~
21 Aug 2008, 22:32
I still don't know what is it called tech...

Well in my day (can I just clarify that 'that' was only 10 years ago, and I am not of Grandpa Simpson generation :P) Technology (or Design & Technology) GCSE consisted of either "Resistant Materials" (to normal people, "woodwork / metalwork)", "Textiles" (as it sounds - mainly sewing / needlework), "graphic products" (graphic design & technical drawing), Home Economics (Cookery), and Electronics.

Oh and GCSEs are the exams you do at 16 at the end of High School :)

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 22:35
Well in my day (can I just clarify that 'that' was only 10 years ago, and I am not of Grandpa Simpson generation :P) Technology (or Design & Technology) GCSE consisted of either "Resistant Materials" (to normal people, "woodwork / metalwork)", "Textiles" (as it sounds - mainly sewing / needlework), "graphic products" (graphic design & technical drawing), Home Economics (Cookery), and Electronics.

Oh and GCSEs are the exams you do at 16 at the end of High School :)

I see...we had something like that too...

Are you trying to rub something in with that "Grandpa Simpson" statement???

The Flying Mouse
21 Aug 2008, 22:35
jaysus RJ, Meat Loaf last night , Alice Cooper tonight!

:twisted: Man, you should have been here the night he had that Girls Aloud retrospective :bleh:

It's quite disturbing to think of RJ in drag singing "something kinda ooh" :wtf: :yikes:

SamCat
21 Aug 2008, 22:36
Yeah, but how will I ever learn? Plus, I am now below any "other" people...there is nowhere much lower to go anymore...LOL...

Wait a second...are you trying to get rid of me??? How will you ever increase your score then??? LOL...

I am definately not trying to get rid of you not ever!! Especially cos now the "other" people probably have worked it out and no one will play with me lol!!

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 22:38
I am definately not trying to get rid of you not ever!! Especially cos now the "other" people probably have worked it out and no one will play with me lol!!

LOL...that's what happens when you're open to sharing and teaching...LOL...

Hey...give you a laugh...we have a show here...Project Runway - it's about clothes designers designing on reality TV...great show...yesterday they were designing for drag queens...it was the funniest show ever!!!

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 22:40
Well, I just had a scare...hit a play your next game button and out popped Meat...LOL...it was really Ali with Meat but because my browser is so minimized...all I saw was Meat...for a moment I thought...holy crap...I ain't playing HIM...LOL....

Siobhan
21 Aug 2008, 22:40
congrats, well done

Well done!!!

(What is a technology GCSE???)

wow that's amazing! really well done! what sort of tech did you do?

Thank you!

erm its a new one called product design which means you can do a bit of everything and still get the marks, I designed a table but I made a water feature, we also had to do this 7 hour test called an innovation challenge and a normal test paper too.

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 22:41
Thank you!

erm its a new one called product design which means you can do a bit of everything and still get the marks, I designed a table but I made a water feature, we also had to do this 7 hour test called an innovation challenge and a normal test paper too.

I see...no, we didn't take this subject THAT seriously...LOL...

allrevvedup
21 Aug 2008, 22:41
Neil, whatever gets you through a birthday, :shock:

~Helen~
21 Aug 2008, 22:44
:twisted: Man, you should have been here the night he had that Girls Aloud retrospective :bleh:

It's quite disturbing to think of RJ in drag singing "something kinda ooh" :wtf: :yikes:

Thanks for that Neil. I was trying to eat. :(

SamCat
21 Aug 2008, 22:44
LOL...that's what happens when you're open to sharing and teaching...LOL...

Hey...give you a laugh...we have a show here...Project Runway - it's about clothes designers designing on reality TV...great show...yesterday they were designing for drag queens...it was the funniest show ever!!!

We had that show too but i didn't watch it!! Ours was presented by Kelly Osbourne i think!! I dont think we had a drag queen episode tho lol!!

~Helen~
21 Aug 2008, 22:45
Thank you!

erm its a new one called product design which means you can do a bit of everything and still get the marks, I designed a table but I made a water feature, we also had to do this 7 hour test called an innovation challenge and a normal test paper too.

Wow! wish i'd had that option! chosing was awful! love to see your water feature if you have piccis too :-)

The Flying Mouse
21 Aug 2008, 22:47
Neil, whatever gets you through a birthday, :shock:

:twisted: Birthday?

What are you talking about? :wtf:

This was at WEMBLEY :shock:

allrevvedup
21 Aug 2008, 22:51
:twisted: Birthday?

What are you talking about? :wtf:

This was at WEMBLEY :shock:

i meant the thought of it...:O

~Helen~
21 Aug 2008, 22:52
I see...we had something like that too...

Are you trying to rub something in with that "Grandpa Simpson" statement???

No - people keep comparing me to him...something to do with working with someone younger than most of the stuff I own. In fact I have clothes that still fit me I've had longer than she's been alive. However, to balance it out, the checkout girl asked me for ID last Friday...WOOHOO! :cheer: (although worryingly, she herself looked about 15 :?)

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 22:52
We had that show too but i didn't watch it!! Ours was presented by Kelly Osbourne i think!! I dont think we had a drag queen episode tho lol!!

Nah, who wants Kelly Osbourne? Ours is by Dean of Parsons School of Design...which is THE SCHOOL to be in if you're a designer in America...so...no, it's a bit more serious but I guess they decided to lighten it up cause we had drag queens for the first time...it was HYSTERICAL...the chose the ones with distinct personalities and oh god...biatches...LOL...

~Helen~
21 Aug 2008, 22:53
We had that show too but i didn't watch it!! Ours was presented by Kelly Osbourne i think!! I dont think we had a drag queen episode tho lol!!

mores the pity.

although i've not actually heard of it! :O

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 22:54
No - people keep comparing me to him...something to do with working with someone younger than most of the stuff I own. In fact I have clothes that still fit me I've had longer than she's been alive. However, to balance it out, the checkout girl asked me for ID last Friday...WOOHOO! :cheer: (although worryingly, she herself looked about 15 :?)

Well...here is a gift from me to you...but only for today and only in stictest confidence...I am older than you...LOL...

The Flying Mouse
21 Aug 2008, 22:56
i meant the thought of it...:O

:twisted: That's not what gets me through a birthday.

That's what gets my shrink's kids through Oxford :nuts:

mszee
21 Aug 2008, 22:59
Wait, no...ours is with Heidi Klum...I mean we have a few people there...Michael Kors, whatever...I don't know what authority Kelly Osborne has on fashion...

allrevvedup
21 Aug 2008, 23:01
and maybe sends you to oxfam after paying for it

MissAsh
21 Aug 2008, 23:03
Blimey, everything seems to happen online when I'm away for a couple of days. I really should be packing again for the weekend but that requires far too much effort for my liking.

The Flying Mouse
21 Aug 2008, 23:06
and maybe sends you to oxfam after paying for it


:twisted: OXFAM, eeeeeeee by gum, I used to DREAM about shopping at oxfam.

Xe1a1wHxTyo

Siobhan
21 Aug 2008, 23:13
Wow! wish i'd had that option! chosing was awful! love to see your water feature if you have piccis too :-)

yeh I'm so glad I didn't have to choose - what did you decide on?

http://media.mlxxfc.net/DSC00528.JPG

http://media.mlxxfc.net/DSC00529.JPG

Siobhan
21 Aug 2008, 23:14
oops they're massive...

Lord Kagan
22 Aug 2008, 00:24
thanks ;)

duke knooby
22 Aug 2008, 00:54
HI

Lord Kagan
22 Aug 2008, 00:58
hi lol

SamCat
22 Aug 2008, 01:06
oops they're massive...

Didn't want to take up too much space lol!! That is so cool i really love it Itreminds me of one of the games in the Crystal Maze!!

mszee
22 Aug 2008, 01:11
Imagine if it was beer instead of water...there would have been MLUKFC reunion right there and then...LOL...

Lord Kagan
22 Aug 2008, 01:13
dont get my hopes up zina

mszee
22 Aug 2008, 01:15
dont get my hopes up zina

Oh I will definitely buy you a drink or two...have to make up for all those reunions we haven't been reunited on...LOL...

Lord Kagan
22 Aug 2008, 01:15
of course lol

mszee
22 Aug 2008, 01:19
of course lol

Ok...we have to now calculate how many ML shows called for any kind of reunion and have that many shots...hmmm...

Lord Kagan
22 Aug 2008, 01:23
and multiply by 2 ;) lol sounds like a plan

mszee
22 Aug 2008, 01:30
and multiply by 2 ;) lol sounds like a plan

And pass out under the table...yeah, right...I do want to remember something...anything...LOL...

Lord Kagan
22 Aug 2008, 01:34
thats what photos are for ;)

mszee
22 Aug 2008, 01:35
thats what photos are for ;)

Oh no you don't...I already made Michael delete half of mine from the facebook...poor Michael...he is the best photographer in the world...but the subject (me) was a problem...LOL...

Lord Kagan
22 Aug 2008, 01:37
ah but you cant delete everyones photos, some people can be stubborn

Lord Kagan
22 Aug 2008, 01:43
quantity surveying jobs pay excellent... looks good for me

mszee
22 Aug 2008, 01:43
ah but you cant delete everyones photos, some people can be stubborn

That's what I am afraid of...LOL...

SW31
22 Aug 2008, 01:53
theres all sorts of people with all kinds of camaras theses days

what dose delete mean--lol

mszee
22 Aug 2008, 01:55
theres all sorts of people with all kinds of camaras theses days

what dose delete mean--lol

Alright...now that we know, we have to get you drunk first...so you wouldn't know where *take a picture* button is...LOL...

SW31
22 Aug 2008, 01:57
yeah i dont mind taking your picture if you really want me to i really dont mind

mszee
22 Aug 2008, 01:59
yeah i dont mind taking your picture if you really want me to i really dont mind

Chris...I am an awful person...you have no idea what I can do if unhappy...LOL...

mszee
22 Aug 2008, 02:00
Well, I am off to watch my retarded soap operas...good night all!!!

SW31
22 Aug 2008, 02:00
DRINK lol night hun

Battybarb
22 Aug 2008, 09:23
Good meal...great wine....BAD HEAD...ouch

Lord Kagan
22 Aug 2008, 12:15
142.50 for a driving test... oh feck

Hypnobabe
22 Aug 2008, 12:30
Good meal...great wine....BAD HEAD...ouch

Okay meal... No drink... bad head.... NOT FAIR!!!

LucyK!
22 Aug 2008, 12:31
Must be the weather Claire, I was up to the eyeballs on painkillers yesterday, went to bed on Wednesday night and woke up Thursday morning with them same headache :(

Betty
22 Aug 2008, 13:31
I love work, I really do... I´m sure someday I´m gonna believe my own words :roll:

Though the warm hug from my boss made it all worth it yesterday:cool:

RadioMaster
22 Aug 2008, 13:56
you could get a warm hug from me if you want :))

mszee
22 Aug 2008, 14:09
Is everybody sick today...cause I am sick as a dog too...argh...

sexyeyes_jo
22 Aug 2008, 14:15
:twisted: Tell me about it.

It's only one day, but it feels weird not being 22 anymore :shock:

What? :bleh:

lol neil you wished you was 22 again lol :raspberry:

I hope Neil's offered you a discount if you've booked him to do the magic at your party? :))

what do you mean discount im getting it for free and a good birthday present that comes with it lol

MeatGrl1
22 Aug 2008, 14:38
:wall: Second time I've put something in the wrong box of this application form !!! Will have to get another now !!

Deb
22 Aug 2008, 15:41
I am in the airport hotel, rather nice it is too! I also am using the new mini laptop hubby bought me, its fab, feeling rather lucky, plugged into his phone to get on the internet, bloody fab!!!

Sooooo. How come you haven't been on here while you're away??? having to much fun to bother with us ;) miss ya fw :-P

duke knooby
22 Aug 2008, 15:48
knackered

Betty
22 Aug 2008, 18:48
knackered

I absolutely second that!!

Yippieee, I´m home!! At last!!!
2 days at work = 25,36 hrs (I love the attendance recorder lol)

Looks like I can add another whole week of holidays to my days off in October, thanks to extra hours :mrgreen:

allrevvedup
22 Aug 2008, 19:01
Is everybody sick today...cause I am sick as a dog too...argh...

yeah was off sick today too...back in work tomorrow though

mszee
22 Aug 2008, 19:26
yeah was off sick today too...back in work tomorrow though

I am at work...living the soap opera called...As The Stomach Turns...

I hope you feel better...

allrevvedup
22 Aug 2008, 20:44
I just realised that I went over the 2000 post mark ages ago

mszee
22 Aug 2008, 20:45
I just realised that I went over the 2000 post mark ages ago

Congrats!

RadioMaster
22 Aug 2008, 20:56
I just realised that I went over the 2000 post mark ages ago

I could do with 2000 marks.....wait we have € now, dont we?

Monstro
22 Aug 2008, 22:04
Whisky time

RadioMaster
22 Aug 2008, 22:56
waaay ahead of you :))

SamCat
22 Aug 2008, 23:06
I just realised that I went over the 2000 post mark ages ago

Congratulations!! You could always do a Jonty, delete a few and have a special post lol!!

SamCat
22 Aug 2008, 23:21
Bloody Scrabulous has gone again!! Or is it just me lol!!

Monstro
22 Aug 2008, 23:23
nope, it's gone again

Hypnobabe
22 Aug 2008, 23:27
WHAT???!?? I've got about 20 games going on there!!!

Lord Kagan
22 Aug 2008, 23:44
12 hours, not bad

SamCat
23 Aug 2008, 00:15
nope, it's gone again

WHAT???!?? I've got about 20 games going on there!!!

I've been playing WordScraper with a Canadian friend and with one word i scored 306 points :shock:!!!!

Monstro
23 Aug 2008, 00:21
anyone know the name of the service that lets you catch up on missed bbc1 programs?

SamCat
23 Aug 2008, 00:23
anyone know the name of the service that lets you catch up on missed bbc1 programs?

Its iPlayer!! Just go to the BBC website and you can watch things from the last week or if you've still got Internet Explorer you can download it and watch it anytime!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/

Monstro
23 Aug 2008, 00:24
anyone know the name of the service that lets you catch up on missed bbc1 programs?

ok, found it

SW31
23 Aug 2008, 00:25
bloody face book weres the scrabulous gone

SamCat
23 Aug 2008, 00:25
What did you miss?

SamCat
23 Aug 2008, 00:26
bloody face book weres the scrabulous gone

Yep its gone again lol!!

duke knooby
23 Aug 2008, 00:42
new garry glitter jokes... clASSIC

SW31
23 Aug 2008, 00:44
duke special playing gig next saturday --only a tenner should i go

duke knooby
23 Aug 2008, 00:54
i think you should

duke knooby
23 Aug 2008, 01:05
it'll be the best 10 quid you spend this year if you're a music lover

SamCat
23 Aug 2008, 01:06
anyone know the name of the service that lets you catch up on missed bbc1 programs?

What did you miss?

Talking to myself again lol!!

AndyK
23 Aug 2008, 01:14
Did someone say something?

duke knooby
23 Aug 2008, 01:15
are you really that old?????????????

SamCat
23 Aug 2008, 01:22
Did someone say something?

I bet if i said "Anyone want a whiskey?" you'd both hear me just fine lol!!

Monstro
23 Aug 2008, 01:30
I bet if i said "Anyone want a whiskey?" you'd both hear me just fine lol!!

Yes please!!!!!!

AndyK
23 Aug 2008, 01:32
No thanks!


























I want two :))

Monstro
23 Aug 2008, 01:33
Seriously though, we were talking at work about this program today. My usual Fri nights are whisky and music but if you;re in any way a dog lover or you think that this country's morals have progressed in the last 150 years you should watch this.

Was shown last Tuesday night and is about pedigree dog breeding in this country, bear in mind that the queen is the patron of both the Kennel Club and the RSPCA, has really hit me this program.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00d4ljk/b00d4l8y/

duke knooby
23 Aug 2008, 01:43
need sleep

duke knooby
23 Aug 2008, 01:50
bit pished.. good night

SamCat
23 Aug 2008, 01:54
Seriously though, we were talking at work about this program today. My usual Fri nights are whisky and music but if you;re in any way a dog lover or you think that this country's morals have progressed in the last 150 years you should watch this.

Was shown last Tuesday night and is about pedigree dog breeding in this country, bear in mind that the queen is the patron of both the Kennel Club and the RSPCA, has really hit me this program.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00d4ljk/b00d4l8y/

Unfortunately theres been problems for years but people want perfect dogs so they are constantly inbred

And its not just dogs it also happens in cats too

As for the Queen, considering her family's history of fox hunting she's just being hypocritical and dont forget Phillip is patron of the WWF(not WWE!!) and he loves shooting wildlife lol!!

Monstro
23 Aug 2008, 01:57
that really was an awesome program, be interesting to see wheher the BBC screen Crufts again, they funded a two year research into this program that's slammed Crufts and the BBC screens it

mszee
23 Aug 2008, 03:44
Whisky time

Since everybody seems to ignore my question...I will ask personally and probably will be ignored personally...LOL...is whisky the same as scotch here?

mszee
23 Aug 2008, 03:45
I've been playing WordScraper with a Canadian friend and with one word i scored 306 points :shock:!!!!

What's a WordScraper...I don't want to be left out losing that one too!

mszee
23 Aug 2008, 03:46
duke special playing gig next saturday --only a tenner should i go

Oh you HAVE to...I am SO envious...

mszee
23 Aug 2008, 03:48
Talking to myself again lol!!

Not really...but I apparently am...LOL...

mszee
23 Aug 2008, 03:49
No thanks!


























I want two :))

How much duty free allows per person? Anyway, I know for a fact I am fully booked already...LOL...just checking though...

mszee
23 Aug 2008, 03:50
Em, before you leave for your mum's leave me a map of liquor stores in your area...LOL...

Monstro
23 Aug 2008, 04:25
Em, before you leave for your mum's leave me a map of liquor stores in your area...LOL...

Straight over the road and to the right lol

mszee
23 Aug 2008, 04:50
Straight over the road and to the right lol

Good...now...is whisky the same as scotch??? This is my third and last time...I swear...I bring the wrong stuff it will be your problem...

mszee
23 Aug 2008, 05:27
Straight over the road and to the right lol

Wait a sec...did you just give me directions to your house??? I'll visit...never you fear...LOL...

Monstro
23 Aug 2008, 05:52
Ok, whisky is Scotch where as whiskey is Irish, see, easy innit!!!

mszee
23 Aug 2008, 05:58
Ok, whisky is Scotch where as whiskey is Irish, see, easy innit!!!

Yes...but I am a woman...I needed to hear it from unbiased party...LOL....

Thank you...sometimes men can be right...not often...but I guess where whisky/scotch whiskey/irish are concerned...I am an amateur...

SamCat
23 Aug 2008, 09:29
What's a WordScraper...I don't want to be left out losing that one too!

Wordscraper is the game i started with you a while ago and you haven't moved for over a week lol!!!

RadioMaster
23 Aug 2008, 09:54
am I the only one who doesnt spend 99% of my time on facebook??

SamCat
23 Aug 2008, 10:04
am I the only one who doesnt spend 99% of my time on facebook??

Yes but only cos you're here lol!!

RadioMaster
23 Aug 2008, 10:06
good point lol

Battybarb
23 Aug 2008, 10:12
Ah that is so cool i see it sometimes going round Hyde Park Corner!! Have you been on it before?


"The Duck" was really good,well worth it,bit boring for really small kids though until it went into the water.The water bit was"nt too bad Emma,just going in was a bit hairy ,Jo and Sam were looking a little green...lol..got a few good pics.will sort them.

Monstro
23 Aug 2008, 10:14
Up way too early

RadioMaster
23 Aug 2008, 10:15
dont mind being up early.....the problem is the loads of work that has to be finished by monday morning........

Battybarb
23 Aug 2008, 10:20
Loads to do..but reading through new posts...oh well..

RadioMaster
23 Aug 2008, 10:54
has its adventages when the work can be done with a computer :))

anyone remember the old way.....er....what was it called.........books and pencils?

sexyeyes_jo
23 Aug 2008, 11:26
can't be bothered doing anything today too hungover and now i've been told i'm getting old by my two little rugrats nieces lol

Battybarb
23 Aug 2008, 11:30
are you joking..lol 20...you wanna try being nearly 50..lol

sexyeyes_jo
23 Aug 2008, 11:32
lol yeah but thats what those bloody kids said to me cheeky cows that they are lol

mszee
23 Aug 2008, 11:39
Wordscraper is the game i started with you a while ago and you haven't moved for over a week lol!!!

:shock:

Emma, sorry, my wheelchair was broken and I lent my walker to a neighbor...LOL

P.S. I've never got any notice that you've started the game??? Well, I've gotten e-mail today but it's 5 am and I am going back to bed...just waiting for meds to kick in...

mszee
23 Aug 2008, 11:40
has its adventages when the work can be done with a computer :))

anyone remember the old way.....er....what was it called.........books and pencils?

NO, actually we were not allowed to write in books...even with pencils...

Battybarb
23 Aug 2008, 11:49
Lovely warm sunny day for a change.....so why am i indoors on this damn computer..

Battybarb
23 Aug 2008, 11:53
Someone should start a poll a simple yes or no...who likes "Meatloaf tribute 1 "(( :raspberry:))....lol

sexyeyes_jo
23 Aug 2008, 12:36
i can't meat loaf tribute1 stand him if i ever met him i would punch him

MeatGrl1
23 Aug 2008, 13:12
bloody face book weres the scrabulous gone

Yep its gone again lol!!

Oh good I've not gone mad then !!

I thought that I'd see if it was my go and couldn't find it, now I know that you two can't see it either I feel better :lol: !!