|
|
#351 |
|
Promoted to Wario's spellchecker
![]() Join Date: 17.09.2005
Location:
Posts: 12,947
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#352 |
|
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.
![]() Join Date: 06.08.2002
Location:
Posts: 16,104
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#353 |
|
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.
![]() Join Date: 06.08.2002
Location:
Posts: 16,104
|
![]() HELL YEAH |
|
|
|
|
|
#354 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 22.06.2006
Location:
Posts: 2,232
|
"A good workman never blames his tools, and boy have I worked with some tools"
|
|
|
|
|
|
#355 |
|
Hello Harry!!!!
![]() Join Date: 11.09.2006
Location:
Posts: 3,086
|
A van drove past today for a wine and spirits company called Planets of the Grapes!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#356 |
|
˙·٠•● ♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♪ ●•٠·˙
![]() Join Date: 12.11.2006
Location:
Posts: 6,387
|
At the christmas do last night, my boss to another boss in reply to the question if there was some "special" relationship between me and my boss:
"She´s always against me, I always fight that and she´s always right!!" Wise man |
|
|
|
|
|
#357 |
|
life is one big adventure
![]() Join Date: 23.06.2005
Location:
Posts: 5,550
|
"Everytime a woman has breast reduction surgery...an angel loses it's wings.
Craig Ferguson.. late late show CBS.. Last edited by Caelan; 18 Dec 2008 at 17:46. |
|
|
|
|
|
#358 |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 21.04.2006
Location:
Posts: 292
|
From a pupil today......
'You don't look like a Meat Loaf fan - you're too respectable' Little does he know! |
|
|
|
|
|
#359 |
|
The German
![]() Join Date: 11.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 15,778
|
about Meat Loaf fans or about you being respectable?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#360 |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 21.04.2006
Location:
Posts: 292
|
Respectable - me?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#361 |
|
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.
![]() Join Date: 06.08.2002
Location:
Posts: 16,104
|
He was in the living room, and Trigger Happy TV was on the telly. They did a sketch where they set this loud fanfare up for the millionth customer outside a sex shop. Gag being that someone will try and make a quiet exit but will have a lot of noise and attention.Very embarasing, yadda yadda yadda. Anyway, so Conor (8 years old) pipes up with question "What's a sex shop Grandad?" While my dad's lost for words (and THAT'S a first) Conor follows up with his second question "is that where you go to buy sex?" |
|
|
|
|
|
#362 |
|
Nutty Tart From Hell
![]() Join Date: 25.05.2007
Location:
Posts: 8,390
|
i would love to have seen your dads face..lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
#363 |
|
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.
![]() Join Date: 06.08.2002
Location:
Posts: 16,104
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#364 |
|
Nutty Tart From Hell
![]() Join Date: 25.05.2007
Location:
Posts: 8,390
|
now now children.......
|
|
|
|
|
|
#365 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
Dan: Do you know somebody by the name of Mark Alexander? He requested to be my friend on Facebook...must be somebody from UK forum...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#366 |
|
Nutty Tart From Hell
![]() Join Date: 25.05.2007
Location:
Posts: 8,390
|
thats great Zina...lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
#367 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#368 |
|
mszee's Mistress with sexy goddess boots
![]() Join Date: 13.07.2005
Location:
Posts: 7,686
|
From a client yesterday:
"Monkeys ate my guavas... It might have been the local boys, but I think it was monkeys..." I hasten to add she was talking about the guavas on her guava tree at her house in Malawi... |
|
|
|
|
|
#369 |
|
Rock Star
![]() Join Date: 09.05.2005
Location:
Posts: 2,928
|
I got sent a text today containing a limerick that I SWEAR I wrote, years back. Of course, no-one believes me. How utterly frustrating.
PS I can't post it here, it's not, er, 'family-friendly' |
|
|
|
|
|
#370 |
|
The Monster Is Luce
![]() Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location:
Posts: 7,547
|
Patrick Swayze has denied his death...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#371 |
|
mszee's Mistress with sexy goddess boots
![]() Join Date: 13.07.2005
Location:
Posts: 7,686
|
"You are a little woolly angel, Claire"
i'm assured it's a compliment.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#372 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 24.06.2005
Location:
Posts: 17,911
|
"There is so much music around now which is very well executed but it's soulless. It may be polished but it has no identity of its own".
DS jan 2005 |
|
|
|
|
|
#373 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 24.06.2005
Location:
Posts: 17,911
|
oui: That's easy to say now, but how did you feel about all that rejection a couple of years ago?
MEAT LOAF: I felt basically the same.I just thought everybody was crazy I still do. Because even though I've sold ten million records, they still don't know how good a songwriter Jim Steinman is. They don't know that Steinman is probably the greatest songwriter in the last twenty years. Maybe in the next hundred years-nobody will even come close to him. That's the God's truth. |
|
|
|
|
|
#374 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 24.06.2005
Location:
Posts: 17,911
|
oui: Let's not be so modest. It's your singing, your delivery, that makes them special.
MEAT LOAF: Fine. That's great. But a singer is only as good as his band, an actor only as good as his script and the actors around him. You can't do anything by yourself Why is my name up there as top male singer in the Playboy poll, when Steinman isn't even listed with the writers? Where is that at? There isn't a writer on the list that can even come close to that man. What do you think we're dealing with here, Neil Diamond? This is Steinman - probably one of the greatest writers in this century. I'm not fooling. That goes for Dave Marsh, and whoever else thinks they're God in the rock-'n'-roll world-they're not. They're not; they're damn children. They're children. Excuse me, I'm mad. |
|
|
|
|
|
#375 |
|
No Day But Today
![]() Join Date: 29.05.2006
Location:
Posts: 9,089
|
Not really funny just bloody annoying... I had a bit of a sneezing fit at work and this customer asks.... "It's not swine flu is it?"
Felt like saying, 'If it was and I had would I be working ?!" But I didn't... |
|
|
|