mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » mlukfc.com » Feedback Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01 Apr 2014, 19:57   #1
meatloaf5
Loafer
 
Join Date: 18.01.2008
Location:  Jersey, Channel Islands
Posts: 71
Wink LOL - Happy 1st April?

Is it just us, or does anyone else get a "scrolling sound" today?

LOL made us laugh out so loud, we nearly joined in!

meatloaf5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2014, 21:03   #2
tonyloaf
Metal Head
 
Join Date: 15.05.2006
Location:  Brighton
Posts: 2,400
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatloaf5 View Post
Is it just us, or does anyone else get a "scrolling sound" today? LOL made us laugh out so loud, we nearly joined in!
Really? Don't get what your on about?
tonyloaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2014, 21:30   #3
Evil One
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 15.01.2007
Posts: 5,194
Default

It wasn't the best. I have my speakers turned off unless I need them. The Swedish chef was better. Bork bork bork.
Evil One is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Like This Post.
Old 01 Apr 2014, 21:48   #4
Yevonda
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 27.12.2012
Location:  California
Posts: 438
Default

That is really funny. I was on this morning and I thought I noticed sounds but didn't think anything of it. I think I was a little slow this morning!!
Yevonda is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 09 Apr 2014, 15:32   #5
wolfy35
Dangerous on a full moon
 
Join Date: 14.03.2007
Location:  Standing on the outside, Looking in on you
Posts: 751
Default

Still think the best one was when R changed everyones avatar
wolfy35 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Like This Post.
Old 09 Apr 2014, 21:04   #6
Yevonda
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 27.12.2012
Location:  California
Posts: 438
Default

That was before my time but that does sound funny. Last year's was good too. If I remember correctly wasn't the page not centered and everything was cricked? I am not sure how you even spell that word..lol.
Yevonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2014, 05:08   #7
The Flying Mouse
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.
 
Join Date: 06.08.2002
Location:  In the middle of nowhere near the end of the line.
Posts: 16,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfy35 View Post
Still think the best one was when R changed everyones avatar
Playa
The Flying Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.

Page generated in 0.04195 seconds with 13 queries.