mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Feedback Central (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   LOL - Happy 1st April? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19533)

meatloaf5 01 Apr 2014 19:57

LOL - Happy 1st April?
 
Is it just us, or does anyone else get a "scrolling sound" today?

LOL made us laugh out so loud, we nearly joined in!

:-P:-P:-P:-P:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

tonyloaf 01 Apr 2014 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatloaf5 (Post 602921)
Is it just us, or does anyone else get a "scrolling sound" today? LOL made us laugh out so loud, we nearly joined in! :-P:-P:-P:-P:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really? Don't get what your on about?

Evil One 01 Apr 2014 21:30

It wasn't the best. I have my speakers turned off unless I need them. The Swedish chef was better. Bork bork bork.

Yevonda 01 Apr 2014 21:48

That is really funny. I was on this morning and I thought I noticed sounds but didn't think anything of it. I think I was a little slow this morning!!

wolfy35 09 Apr 2014 15:32

Still think the best one was when R changed everyones avatar

Yevonda 09 Apr 2014 21:04

That was before my time but that does sound funny. Last year's was good too. If I remember correctly wasn't the page not centered and everything was cricked? I am not sure how you even spell that word..lol.

The Flying Mouse 10 Apr 2014 05:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfy35 (Post 603213)
Still think the best one was when R changed everyones avatar

:twisted: Playa :mrgreen:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:15.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03036 seconds with 11 queries.