|
|
#1 |
|
Sinner
![]() Join Date: 15.04.2003
Location: cyber space
Posts: 2,457
|
I'm looking for two tickets for this venue anyone have any for sale or know anyone who does?
Cheers |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
The Monster Is Luce
![]() Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location:
Posts: 7,547
|
They're still on sale at .net
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Sinner
![]() Join Date: 15.04.2003
Location: cyber space
Posts: 2,457
|
You sure ? thanks -arrgghh I can't get in there haven't be around too much and forgot passes- My friends in denmark have checked venue who say it sold out
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
The Monster Is Luce
![]() Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location:
Posts: 7,547
|
They're still listed on the tickets page and that links you to their Ticketmaster equivelant but I can't read a word of it to tell you if it's sold out or not!
|
|
|
|