mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   MLUKFC Shopping Mall (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Denmark - Horsens 13/11/07 (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10617)

original sin 04 Sep 2007 17:59

Denmark - Horsens 13/11/07
 
I'm looking for two tickets for this venue anyone have any for sale or know anyone who does?

Cheers

LucyK! 04 Sep 2007 18:01

They're still on sale at .net

original sin 04 Sep 2007 18:07

You sure ? thanks -arrgghh I can't get in there haven't be around too much and forgot passes- My friends in denmark have checked venue who say it sold out

LucyK! 04 Sep 2007 18:10

They're still listed on the tickets page and that links you to their Ticketmaster equivelant but I can't read a word of it to tell you if it's sold out or not!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:13.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02283 seconds with 11 queries.