|
|
#1 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 22.10.2006
Location:
Posts: 1,672
|
It's been a long long time and many years fellow Meat fans. Hope you're all doing well and gotta say it's amazing to see this site still going today. Meat meant so much to all of us. I was just rereading some of the messages back and forth I had with him, and honestly it still breaks my heart somewhat.
Have any of you been to the more recent shows with the NLE? I've never been as I just think i'd find it too sad. Anyway hope you're all good and would love to hear from some old friends. |
|
|
|
| 1 User Likes This Post. |
|
|
#2 |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 12.10.2012
Posts: 803
|
The NLE shows are absolutely incredible. Well worth going. Definitely consider it! Especially now that Andrew Polec is fronting them.
|
|
|
|