mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lost Boys and Golden Girls (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Long time no see (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20667)

robgomm 28 Sep 2026 15:22

Long time no see
 
It's been a long long time and many years fellow Meat fans. Hope you're all doing well and gotta say it's amazing to see this site still going today. Meat meant so much to all of us. I was just rereading some of the messages back and forth I had with him, and honestly it still breaks my heart somewhat.

Have any of you been to the more recent shows with the NLE? I've never been as I just think i'd find it too sad.

Anyway hope you're all good and would love to hear from some old friends.

anotherday 30 Sep 2026 05:36

The NLE shows are absolutely incredible. Well worth going. Definitely consider it! Especially now that Andrew Polec is fronting them.

robgomm 01 Oct 2026 11:25

Maybe the next tour


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:56.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02225 seconds with 11 queries.