mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13 Aug 2007, 20:26   #1
meatloaf-unofficial
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 06.02.2006
Location:  Touring the Country
Posts: 2,558
Default MeatLoaf In WWRY??

I didn't realise that Meat Loaf (not the man himself) but the character was in the musical We Will Rock You until I saw it on a forum...

Is this true? If so have we any pics of the 'meatloaf' on stage in the show? would love to see
meatloaf-unofficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2007, 20:31   #2
RadioMaster
The German
 
Join Date: 11.03.2006
Location:  some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos...
Posts: 15,778
Default

it's not really the character Meat Loaf.
The 'bohemians' all named themselves after famous rock stars, but chose names of the different gender. The head of the bohemians for example, calls himself Britney Spears, and among those bohemians is also one girl who calls herself Meat Loaf.
She doesnt have much to say and the name is mentioned two or three times in the show.
RadioMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2007, 21:10   #3
Heli
Daddy's little internet junkie
 
Join Date: 29.01.2004
Location:  Grimsby
Posts: 4,596
Default

The girl who plays Elphaba in Wicked at the moment was the original Meat Loaf; Kerry Ellis. Not a great picture but thats the original.

In other countries (not sure how many, but the Vegas one for sure) called their version of Meat Oz (after Ozzy Osbourne).
Heli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2007, 22:05   #4
Deb
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 26.04.2003
Location: Did I say that?...
Posts: 4,162
Default

Here's another one

This is Genna Lee James at the 1000th Show at the Dominion London. The one looking at the camera. Brians in the background You missed a great night there Heli

Genna was Meat Loaf before taking over from Hannah as Scaramouche.



Eww Heli, this thread reminds me I forgot to tell you I met a lot of the Cologne cast and some of the band in Cologne at the Meat show and got the pics of me with them to prove it lol. I couldn't resist

Oh and just one more small thing to really pee you off, me and Sam met Tony twice in london and didn't even know it lol
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2007, 22:18   #5
meatloaf-unofficial
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 06.02.2006
Location:  Touring the Country
Posts: 2,558
Default

oh right - I think I'll have to pay another visit to London sometime to see the show
meatloaf-unofficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2007, 00:27   #6
Heli
Daddy's little internet junkie
 
Join Date: 29.01.2004
Location:  Grimsby
Posts: 4,596
Default

Ohhh post those pictures up NOW missy!! I really wanna see them!

Oh and just to pee you off a bit; i've interviewed MiG on camera and he came up to me at the aftershow party and chatted to me (he floored me when he remembered my name!
But aside from that...get those piccy's from cologne ! I wanna see
Heli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2007, 01:01   #7
Deb
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 26.04.2003
Location: Did I say that?...
Posts: 4,162
Default

Just for you Heli I'm sure you can guess which is which I have a few more really blurry ones with a few others in. One being Colognes version of Meat / Oz I actually can't remember which she said she was

Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2007, 01:35   #8
Heli
Daddy's little internet junkie
 
Join Date: 29.01.2004
Location:  Grimsby
Posts: 4,596
Default

Loving that dress Deb.

Right i can work out Kashoggi, you, Gazza, but who's the other guy? Brit?
Heli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2007, 01:44   #9
Heli
Daddy's little internet junkie
 
Join Date: 29.01.2004
Location:  Grimsby
Posts: 4,596
Default

btw Deb, dunno when you last saw our Kashoggi, but he's gone completely grey now!

Remember when we met him after that show once and we were talking to him about his partially grey hair! Mmm he's still yummy!
Heli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2007, 09:34   #10
Deb
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 26.04.2003
Location: Did I say that?...
Posts: 4,162
Default

Nice pic Heli Looks like all Kashoggi's are doomed to be grey lol

The other one is Pop
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2007, 12:11   #11
Heli
Daddy's little internet junkie
 
Join Date: 29.01.2004
Location:  Grimsby
Posts: 4,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
Nice pic Heli Looks like all Kashoggi's are doomed to be grey lol

The other one is Pop
Ahh, of course it is! lol I'm too used to the Pop's being a lot older! lol


Now i just have to put this one up cause MiG is such a sweetheart!

I can't believe i never saw him as Gazza.
Heli is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.

Page generated in 0.06631 seconds with 13 queries.