|
|
#1 |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 23.06.2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 363
|
I am so sorry to hear that Meat is having trouble with his voice. Does anybody know if he has had to cancel other performances while recuperating?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 23.06.2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 363
|
pardon me plummer, search what exactly?
Just the word 'search' is kinda cryptic, since there is an exclamation mark I assume the word is being yelled, but I have no idea how to "Search!" for the information, I am merely trying to find out if any other dates have had to be cancelled. I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I have looked, and there doesn't seem to be info on this that I can find. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
You dig.
![]() Join Date: 02.04.2002
Location:
Posts: 7,179
|
Well you could search for the word 'cancel' or just click on that link.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 23.06.2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 363
|
found no info either way. but thank you for the suggestion, the word 'search' wasn't a link on my computer...should it have been?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
You dig.
![]() Join Date: 02.04.2002
Location:
Posts: 7,179
|
According to Meat's post: Lancaster & Anaheim.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 23.06.2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 363
|
thanks!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 17.03.2003
Location: Wales
Posts: 278
|
When u get used to it, this site actually has a very good search feature, congrats R.- u are the creater right?
|
|
|
|