mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Messages (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   further cancellations (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1960)

little_dancer 05 Aug 2003 19:42

further cancellations
 
I am so sorry to hear that Meat is having trouble with his voice. Does anybody know if he has had to cancel other performances while recuperating?

R. 05 Aug 2003 21:07

Search!

little_dancer 05 Aug 2003 21:10

pardon me plummer, search what exactly?

Just the word 'search' is kinda cryptic, since there is an exclamation mark I assume the word is being yelled, but I have no idea how to "Search!" for the information, I am merely trying to find out if any other dates have had to be cancelled.

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I have looked, and there doesn't seem to be info on this that I can find.

R. 05 Aug 2003 21:14

Well you could search for the word 'cancel' or just click on that link. 8)

little_dancer 05 Aug 2003 22:08

found no info either way. but thank you for the suggestion, the word 'search' wasn't a link on my computer...should it have been?8)

R. 05 Aug 2003 22:15

According to Meat's post: Lancaster & Anaheim.

little_dancer 05 Aug 2003 22:18

thanks! :D

Shadows On The Wall 11 Aug 2003 14:15

When u get used to it, this site actually has a very good search feature, congrats R.- u are the creater right?


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:19.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02225 seconds with 11 queries.