|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who would win?? | |||
| Paul Crook |
|
12 | 60.00% |
| Kasim Sulton |
|
8 | 40.00% |
| Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
|
#1 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.12.2003
Location: N.I
Posts: 1,085
|
If Paul Crook and Kasim Sulton were to have a 100 metre sprinting race, who do you think would win?
I think Paul would win because he looks more althletic, but then Kasim might be freakishly fast!!!! luv and paper lanterns, Emily |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 27.07.2003
Location:
Posts: 3,296
|
Probably Paul, no reason really. Nice poll Emily :P
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
I'm A Prize Fight Lover...
![]() Join Date: 22.10.2003
Location:
Posts: 5,532
|
I voted Kasim because Paul Crook looks spaced out most of the time
Sheriff Spud |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.12.2003
Location: N.I
Posts: 1,085
|
Are you INSULTING MY PAUL??
I SLAPPA YOUR FACE! luv and paper lanterns, Emily |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Senior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 17.01.2004
Location: belfast
Posts: 138
|
i think Kasim would win because he'd throw pics at Paul until
he falls. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 05.01.2004
Location: N.Ireland
Posts: 324
|
Quote:
But Kasim's aim isn't the best remember.....it might not work! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Senior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 17.01.2004
Location: belfast
Posts: 138
|
oh yeah!!
forgot about his wonkey aim. in that case i think its anybodys race.......!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
ragamuffin
![]() Join Date: 21.05.2003
Location: xxx daydreaming xxx
Posts: 5,023
|
me thinks paul wud win, dunno why
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Senior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 17.01.2004
Location: belfast
Posts: 138
|
i think paul would do this.......
it would be very competitive anyway....... |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.12.2003
Location: N.I
Posts: 1,085
|
hahaha! Yeah Paul would do that!!!
luv and paper lanterns, Emily |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.12.2003
Location: N.I
Posts: 1,085
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
I'm A Prize Fight Lover...
![]() Join Date: 22.10.2003
Location:
Posts: 5,532
|
Kasim--->
<---Crooky OR Kasim---> <---CrookySheriff Spud |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Too sexy for this post
![]() Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location:
Posts: 2,895
|
This should be off topic. . .but Kasim Would win because Paul is freaky weird.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Senior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 17.01.2004
Location: belfast
Posts: 138
|
lets add some obstacles to make it more interesting......
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 | |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.12.2003
Location: N.I
Posts: 1,085
|
Quote:
Anyway... I think the race should go uphill and should be extra long, just to tire them out! Plus then, I could give Paul a massage afterwards because he would be all tired Emily |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Too sexy for this post
![]() Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location:
Posts: 2,895
|
I have only one thing to say:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.12.2003
Location: N.I
Posts: 1,085
|
And wat does
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Daddy's little internet junkie
![]() Join Date: 29.01.2004
Location:
Posts: 4,596
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.12.2003
Location: N.I
Posts: 1,085
|
NO no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no the CRook would definately win!
Emily |
|
|
|