![]() |
Who would win???
If Paul Crook and Kasim Sulton were to have a 100 metre sprinting race, who do you think would win?
I think Paul would win because he looks more althletic, but then Kasim might be freakishly fast!!!! luv and paper lanterns, Emily |
Probably Paul, no reason really. Nice poll Emily :P
|
I voted Kasim because Paul Crook looks spaced out most of the time 8O A bit like a bunny rabbit caught in between the headlights of an oncoming truck :bunny:
Sheriff Spud |
Are you INSULTING MY PAUL?? :evil:
I SLAPPA YOUR FACE! :evil: luv and paper lanterns, Emily |
i think Kasim would win because he'd throw pics at Paul until
he falls. |
Quote:
But Kasim's aim isn't the best remember.....it might not work! :wink: |
oh yeah!!
forgot about his wonkey aim. in that case i think its anybodys race.......!! |
me thinks paul wud win, dunno why
|
i think paul would do this.......
http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoti...nt/nutkick.gif it would be very competitive anyway....... |
hahaha! Yeah Paul would do that!!! :lol:
luv and paper lanterns, Emily |
Quote:
|
Kasim--->http://www.dianafreedman.com/Animate...ies/itschy.gif<---Crooky OR Kasim--->http://www.dianafreedman.com/Animate...al20c20dog.gif<---Crooky
Sheriff Spud |
This should be off topic. . .but Kasim Would win because Paul is freaky weird.
|
lets add some obstacles to make it more interesting......
|
Quote:
Anyway... I think the race should go uphill and should be extra long, just to tire them out! :twisted: Plus then, I could give Paul a massage afterwards because he would be all tired :wink: Emily |
I have only one thing to say:
:bunny: |
And wat does :bunny: mean in your books???
|
:lmao:
|
NO no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no the CRook would definately win! :D :wink:
Emily |
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:43. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.