|
|
#1 |
|
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.
![]() Join Date: 06.08.2002
Location:
Posts: 16,104
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Batman
![]() Join Date: 28.11.2005
Location:
Posts: 1,690
|
1:04 mintues of my life that I'll never get back
I'm guessing that's you Neil |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.
![]() Join Date: 06.08.2002
Location:
Posts: 16,104
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Batman
![]() Join Date: 28.11.2005
Location:
Posts: 1,690
|
The video did tell the truth though. Ugly women are way more attractive when you're drunk. I feel sorry for them because it only lasts the night. I don't find myself attractive when I'm sober but when I'm drunk I'm a sex machine.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
I'm A Prize Fight Lover...
![]() Join Date: 22.10.2003
Location:
Posts: 5,532
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Soul Auctioneer
![]() Join Date: 26.06.2005
Location:
Posts: 1,529
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Batman
![]() Join Date: 28.11.2005
Location:
Posts: 1,690
|
Maybe I should have said sex god.
Who finds the woman in the video attractive? I've seen better, but she would do for a poke when the telly is broke. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | ||
|
I'm A Prize Fight Lover...
![]() Join Date: 22.10.2003
Location:
Posts: 5,532
|
Quote:
First, I love Puddings Avatar. (That sounds like a "lost" Vonnegut or Pratchett book: "PUDDING'S AVATAR". It reminds me of MILTON sitting on a big wet hard chocolate dildo, and "romping" around while it thrusts & clamps& melts! And it was in response to this avatar I used for a while ![]() Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Batman
![]() Join Date: 28.11.2005
Location:
Posts: 1,690
|
Well at least I took the "chocolate" dildo right.
Pudding if you weren't married would you have that woman in the video? |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
I'm A Prize Fight Lover...
![]() Join Date: 22.10.2003
Location:
Posts: 5,532
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Batman
![]() Join Date: 28.11.2005
Location:
Posts: 1,690
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
I'm A Prize Fight Lover...
![]() Join Date: 22.10.2003
Location:
Posts: 5,532
|
WTF are you talking about? and why aren't the mods doing something about you?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Batman
![]() Join Date: 28.11.2005
Location:
Posts: 1,690
|
Pudding chill out dude
|
|
|
|