mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Beer makes things good (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15749)

The Flying Mouse 09 Sep 2010 22:57

Beer makes things good
 
:twisted: NOT as predictable as you might think 8)
Make sure you watch to the end.

YouTube Video

Steve6 10 Sep 2010 14:03

1:04 mintues of my life that I'll never get back :shake:

I'm guessing that's you Neil :hic:

The Flying Mouse 10 Sep 2010 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve6 (Post 518499)
1:04 mintues of my life that I'll never get back :shake:

:twisted: In your case that's no great loss :mrgreen:

Steve6 10 Sep 2010 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 518575)
:twisted: In your case that's no great loss :mrgreen:

The video did tell the truth though. Ugly women are way more attractive when you're drunk. I feel sorry for them because it only lasts the night. I don't find myself attractive when I'm sober but when I'm drunk I'm a sex machine. :cool:

Pudding 11 Sep 2010 06:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve6 (Post 518586)
when I'm drunk I'm a sex machine. :cool:

So you are a dildo

Elijah's way 11 Sep 2010 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 518402)
:twisted: NOT as predictable as you might think 8)
Make sure you watch to the end.

YouTube Video

:lol:

Steve6 11 Sep 2010 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 518937)
So you are a dildo

Maybe I should have said sex god. :roll: But no I'm not a dildo Pudding, but as Jim would say to you in this situation "a chocolate dildo is a Pudding's cousin". ;-)

Who finds the woman in the video attractive? I've seen better, but she would do for a poke when the telly is broke. ;-)

Pudding 11 Sep 2010 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve6 (Post 519013)
but as Jim would say to you in this situation "a chocolate dildo is a Pudding's cousin". ;-)

If you're going to quote Jim do it properly, he said:

First, I love Puddings Avatar. (That sounds like a "lost" Vonnegut or Pratchett book: "PUDDING'S AVATAR". It reminds me of MILTON sitting on a big wet hard chocolate dildo, and "romping" around while it thrusts & clamps& melts!

And it was in response to this avatar I used for a while http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...ng/dancing.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve6 (Post 519013)
I've seen better, but she would do for a poke when the telly is broke. ;-)

Charming :roll:

Steve6 11 Sep 2010 13:55

Well at least I took the "chocolate" dildo right. ;-)

Pudding if you weren't married would you have that woman in the video?

Pudding 11 Sep 2010 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve6 (Post 519059)
Pudding if you weren't married would you have that woman in the video?

No :nope: I don't 'have' women, I respect them.

Steve6 12 Sep 2010 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 519245)
No :nope: I don't 'have' women, I respect them.

You obviously don't respect your sisters anway..since you posted a picture of them half naked eating McDonalds. :yep:

Pudding 12 Sep 2010 01:51

WTF are you talking about? and why aren't the mods doing something about you?

Steve6 12 Sep 2010 02:37

Pudding chill out dude :moon:, this is the off topic thread :yep: and the video is about beer and a sexy woman. There's bound to be hormonal madness when discussing it. :weee::weee: But I'm sticking to the topic.. I was asking you about the woman in the video if you'd have her or not. I know I would she's sexy!!! :eyebrows::eyebrows:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:58.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.02775 seconds with 11 queries.