PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages

Old 14 Jan 2006, 02:09   #1
Steve6
Batman

Default He will never stop rockin!!!!!

Meat will never ever leave the stage. I thought for a while he might pack it in and turn to acting. But now I can never see that happening.
He will act in the odd movie here and there. But his first love is the stage.
He might say acting is, but when he is on stage he can do both, that's what he is doing now.
I think he loves the pressure and the buzz. He get's nervous because of the excitement.
If he walked away from the stage I think he would lose his mind, because that's where he lets his anger and rage out.

His passion for music has never been stronger, he wants Bat 3 to be a success not only for himself, but for his fans. He loves his fans and I know he does. I will never criticise Meat Loaf for the rest of my life because he made such an impact on my life, I really can't thank him enough.
When Bat out of hell came out in 1977 Meat was so pumped up not even god could have stopped him from what he wanted to do and what he wanted to achieve.
Steve6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2006, 02:50   #2
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

Well said Steve!
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2006, 03:08   #3
The Flying Mouse
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.

It is true to say that Meat is one of the most driven people (if not THE most driven person) i've ever come across.
The fight to make the first Bat happen was awesome, and the strugle he faced AFTER he made it a success was TITANIC.

Fan or not, you gotta respect determination like that

I'm also inclined to believe Meat would find it hard to hang his mic up.Even if he wanted to.
Part of it because he loves it so much, and part because all those characters he created, the ones he becomes when he sings the songs, they are part of him, and they need to be allowed to speak.
The Flying Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2006, 19:11   #4
Jaymze
Super Loafer

Default his music will be timeless

I'm fairly sure that's why he goes on so crazy in interviews now compared to when he was trying to make it, because he knows all that showbiz stuff is purely image motivated and he doesn't sell an image, he sells ROCK music. Anyone ever get the vibe now that Meat doesn't care what the critics think- he doesn't take being famous seriously and they can say what they want because he doesn't care. It might have something to do with the fact that although a lot of critics don't have very good things to say about him he has got a solid fan base that will always support him and no matter where he goes his shows will be sold out everytime. He said so himself, 'the moment I become hip, shoot me and put me out of my misery', because what is hip will eventually become unhip- like a fashion, Meat Loaf is no trend, he's here forever.
Jaymze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2006, 01:49   #5
mikeloaf
Super Loafer

I don't think Meat Loaf will go on forever. I think it more likely that he will tour Bat 3 in late 2006/7 then do another tour in 2008/9 then cut the touring.

Why? Because its better to leave the party when most others are leaving rather than be the last to leave.

Meat records all his live concerts so he will know when he is no longer able to deliver and I don't believe that day will come,he won't let it.

I'd prefer to see him retire gracefully, he deserves to. Sure I'd love to see more albums and more tours, but in reality I don't expect ( or really ) want it to happen if the quality isn't there and Meat wouldn't let that happen.

If Bat 3 is 'The Last at Bat:2006', then it is for a reason.
mikeloaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2006, 01:58   #6
Steve6
Batman

You're right.

What has a beginning must have an end. I don't want Meat ever to leave though He means too much to me. It will be a very sad day when he does.
He has had a great career, he should be very proud.
I love the guy. He is an amazing person.
Old 15 Jan 2006, 03:18   #7
ChloeLee88
Super Loafer

He is an amazing person...and you're right Meat wont go on forever.....everyone has to stop somewhere...but i think he's got a few years left in him yet...he's still on top form!! I dont think were gonna see Meat stop just yet
I also truly believe that Meats music will go on for a long long time...even after he has called it a day...its unique, different and so popular too, i think people are gonna be sayin Meats name for years to come,
Rock on Meat is what i say!!
Chloe
ChloeLee88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2006, 23:35   #8
Caelan
life is one big adventure

We will wait and see what he will do, it's him who desides what he will be doing in the future..

Even if we really would love to see him giving concerts now and then in the future.
Caelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2006, 01:41   #9
Steve6
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe-Lee
I also truly believe that Meats music will go on for a long long time...even after he has called it a day...its unique, different and so popular too, i think people are gonna be sayin Meats name for years to come,
Rock on Meat is what i say!!
Chloe
God that is one of the best things I've read for a while because its so very true. When I saw Meat on T.V doing a live concert he was fantastic.
His live shows have always been great because of what he puts into them.
I'd like to see that concert again. Was anyone at one of his WTTN tour concerts in 96? That was his best tour ever because that was when he was at his best. He was truly amazing on stage.

I loved the version of BOOH done then because when they did the motorcycle solo, a big bat rose up from the back of the stage it was a sight to see... WOW
Old 16 Jan 2006, 08:39   #10
Skeleton
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelan
We will wait and see what he will do, it's him who desides what he will be doing in the future..

Even if we really would love to see him giving concerts now and then in the future.
Well said.. What ever he do we have to exept it but Meat can be sure that we donīt abandom him..
Skeleton is offline   Reply With Quote