|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 15.11.2003
Location: Rotherham, South Yorks, England
Posts: 195
|
Hubby is selling his 1969 Lotus Europa that he's had for 14yrs
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
The Butcher
![]() Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location:
Posts: 10,321
|
my god... that is a very nice car. I don't have the money, otherwise i would have bought it right away haha.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
You dig.
![]() Join Date: 02.04.2002
Location:
Posts: 7,179
|
This belongs here.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Senior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 15.11.2003
Location: Rotherham, South Yorks, England
Posts: 195
|
Whoops
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
You dig.
![]() Join Date: 02.04.2002
Location:
Posts: 7,179
|
Well, I'm not interested (owned an english roadster for 15 years, so I do know what it's like),
but it may help if you can tell us the cars condition and maybe you want to post some |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Senior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 15.11.2003
Location: Rotherham, South Yorks, England
Posts: 195
|
Ok I'll try to work out how to post a picture, but I'll have to wait until I get home. Full MOT & tax exempt. Upgraded to 1647cc approx 20yrs ago. Current milage 29,000. 14,000 in last 14yrs. Spyder suspension. Original Lotus workshop manual. Summer use only for last 20yrs.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Senior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 15.11.2003
Location: Rotherham, South Yorks, England
Posts: 195
|
[img]jpeg[/img] OK how do I insert an image!!!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Senior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 15.11.2003
Location: Rotherham, South Yorks, England
Posts: 195
|
The words "as mud" spring to mind - faq not much help I'll try to seek out some clever person at work to help me - sorry to be a pain!
|
|
|
|