|
|
#76 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner
|
|
|
|
|
|
#77 |
|
Promoted to Wario's spellchecker
![]() Join Date: 17.09.2005
Location:
Posts: 12,947
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner, a hangover if RAH is anything to go by
|
|
|
|
|
|
#78 |
|
The German
![]() Join Date: 11.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 15,778
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner, a hangover if RAH is anything to go by and the two new frilled shirts that just arrived.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#79 |
|
mszee's Mistress with sexy goddess boots
![]() Join Date: 13.07.2005
Location:
Posts: 7,686
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner, a hangover if RAH is anything to go by and the two new frilled shirts that just arrived and some hypnotic poison
|
|
|
|
|
|
#80 |
|
The German
![]() Join Date: 11.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 15,778
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner, a hangover if RAH is anything to go by and the two new frilled shirts that just arrived and some hypnotic poison and Michael Jackson.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#81 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner, a hangover if RAH is anything to go by and the two new frilled shirts that just arrived and some hypnotic poison and Michael Jackson and a bit of arsenic and old lace...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#82 |
|
mszee's Mistress with sexy goddess boots
![]() Join Date: 13.07.2005
Location:
Posts: 7,686
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner, a hangover if RAH is anything to go by and the two new frilled shirts that just arrived and some hypnotic poison and Michael Jackson and a bit of arsenic and old lace and a backache
|
|
|
|
|
|
#83 |
|
The German
![]() Join Date: 11.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 15,778
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner, a hangover if RAH is anything to go by and the two new frilled shirts that just arrived and some hypnotic poison and Michael Jackson and a bit of arsenic and old lace and a backache and a pair of socks.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#84 |
|
Relentless
![]() Join Date: 21.11.2003
Location:
Posts: 18,694
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner, a hangover if RAH is anything to go by and the two new frilled shirts that just arrived and some hypnotic poison and Michael Jackson and a bit of arsenic and old lace and a backache and a pair of socks and some washing powder to wash the one pair of socks I'll be wearing for three days.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#85 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner, a hangover if RAH is anything to go by and the two new frilled shirts that just arrived and some hypnotic poison and Michael Jackson and a bit of arsenic and old lace and a backache and a pair of socks and some washing powder to wash the one pair of socks I'll be wearing for three days and a nose mask not to smell those socks in between the washes
|
|
|
|
|
|
#86 |
|
Relentless
![]() Join Date: 21.11.2003
Location:
Posts: 18,694
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner, a hangover if RAH is anything to go by and the two new frilled shirts that just arrived and some hypnotic poison and Michael Jackson and a bit of arsenic and old lace and a backache and a pair of socks and some washing powder to wash the one pair of socks I'll be wearing for three days and a nose mask not to smell those socks in between the washes and some blueberries for Rainer to stuff up his nose.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#87 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner, a hangover if RAH is anything to go by and the two new frilled shirts that just arrived and some hypnotic poison and Michael Jackson and a bit of arsenic and old lace and a backache and a pair of socks and some washing powder to wash the one pair of socks I'll be wearing for three days and a nose mask not to smell those socks in between the washes and some blueberries for Rainer to stuff up his nose and a big stick to ward off mods and admins
|
|
|
|
|
|
#88 |
|
The German
![]() Join Date: 11.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 15,778
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner, a hangover if RAH is anything to go by and the two new frilled shirts that just arrived and some hypnotic poison and Michael Jackson and a bit of arsenic and old lace and a backache and a pair of socks and some washing powder to wash the one pair of socks I'll be wearing for three days and a nose mask not to smell those socks in between the washes and some blueberries for Rainer to stuff up his nose and a big stick to ward off mods and admins and my barry manilow hoodie to make me look hipper than anyone else.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner, a hangover if RAH is anything to go by and the two new frilled shirts that just arrived and some hypnotic poison and Michael Jackson and a bit of arsenic and old lace and a backache and a pair of socks and some washing powder to wash the one pair of socks I'll be wearing for three days and a nose mask not to smell those socks in between the washes and some blueberries for Rainer to stuff up his nose and a big stick to ward off mods and admins and my barry manilow hoodie to make me look hipper than anyone else and my Barry Manilow CD which I have never had but will buy specifically for this occasion
|
|
|
|
|
|
#90 |
|
mszee's Mistress with sexy goddess boots
![]() Join Date: 13.07.2005
Location:
Posts: 7,686
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner, a hangover if RAH is anything to go by and the two new frilled shirts that just arrived and some hypnotic poison and Michael Jackson and a bit of arsenic and old lace and a backache and a pair of socks and some washing powder to wash the one pair of socks I'll be wearing for three days and a nose mask not to smell those socks in between the washes and some blueberries for Rainer to stuff up his nose and a big stick to ward off mods and admins and my barry manilow hoodie to make me look hipper than anyone else and my Barry Manilow CD which I have never had but will buy specifically for this occasion and a really good hangover cure
|
|
|
|
|
|
#91 |
|
The German
![]() Join Date: 11.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 15,778
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner, a hangover if RAH is anything to go by and the two new frilled shirts that just arrived and some hypnotic poison and Michael Jackson and a bit of arsenic and old lace and a backache and a pair of socks and some washing powder to wash the one pair of socks I'll be wearing for three days and a nose mask not to smell those socks in between the washes and some blueberries for Rainer to stuff up his nose and a big stick to ward off mods and admins and my barry manilow hoodie to make me look hipper than anyone else and my Barry Manilow CD which I have never had but will buy specifically for this occasion and a really good hangover cure and sunglasses, I'll wear at night
|
|
|
|
|
|
#92 |
|
Relentless
![]() Join Date: 21.11.2003
Location:
Posts: 18,694
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner, a hangover if RAH is anything to go by and the two new frilled shirts that just arrived and some hypnotic poison and Michael Jackson and a bit of arsenic and old lace and a backache and a pair of socks and some washing powder to wash the one pair of socks I'll be wearing for three days and a nose mask not to smell those socks in between the washes and some blueberries for Rainer to stuff up his nose and a big stick to ward off mods and admins and my barry manilow hoodie to make me look hipper than anyone else and my Barry Manilow CD which I have never had but will buy specifically for this occasion and a really good hangover cure and sunglasses, I'll wear at night and the knowledge that I'll be back there in November.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#93 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner, a hangover if RAH is anything to go by and the two new frilled shirts that just arrived and some hypnotic poison and Michael Jackson and a bit of arsenic and old lace and a backache and a pair of socks and some washing powder to wash the one pair of socks I'll be wearing for three days and a nose mask not to smell those socks in between the washes and some blueberries for Rainer to stuff up his nose and a big stick to ward off mods and admins and my barry manilow hoodie to make me look hipper than anyone else and my Barry Manilow CD which I have never had but will buy specifically for this occasion and a really good hangover cure and sunglasses, I'll wear at night and the knowledge that I'll be back there in November and a bunch of credit cards which are reaching their limit
|
|
|
|
|
|
#94 |
|
mszee's Mistress with sexy goddess boots
![]() Join Date: 13.07.2005
Location:
Posts: 7,686
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner, a hangover if RAH is anything to go by and the two new frilled shirts that just arrived and some hypnotic poison and Michael Jackson and a bit of arsenic and old lace and a backache and a pair of socks and some washing powder to wash the one pair of socks I'll be wearing for three days and a nose mask not to smell those socks in between the washes and some blueberries for Rainer to stuff up his nose and a big stick to ward off mods and admins and my barry manilow hoodie to make me look hipper than anyone else and my Barry Manilow CD which I have never had but will buy specifically for this occasion and a really good hangover cure and sunglasses, I'll wear at night and the knowledge that I'll be back there in November and a bunch of credit cards which are reaching their limit and some nougat bars
|
|
|
|
|
|
#95 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card and shampoo and conditioner, a hangover if RAH is anything to go by and the two new frilled shirts that just arrived and some hypnotic poison and Michael Jackson and a bit of arsenic and old lace and a backache and a pair of socks and some washing powder to wash the one pair of socks I'll be wearing for three days and a nose mask not to smell those socks in between the washes and some blueberries for Rainer to stuff up his nose and a big stick to ward off mods and admins and my barry manilow hoodie to make me look hipper than anyone else and my Barry Manilow CD which I have never had but will buy specifically for this occasion and a really good hangover cure and sunglasses, I'll wear at night and the knowledge that I'll be back there in November and a bunch of credit cards which are reaching their limit and some nougat bars and a chocolate cake that Claire is baking for me
|
|
|
|