|
|
#76 |
|
Junior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 19.11.2003
Posts: 25
|
Fire Ball wrote:
A very big Thank you to all , for coming to the shows and the really wonderful comments about the shows, they helped me to try and make them better for you. I'm sorry for the nights I was Ill and your willingness to wait. Thank You also for all your support on the records and your phone calls to whoever and your fierce defense of the people who came on line to say I sucked and your were just sucking up. You are real fans who know what is going on and without you I don't exist. Thank you from the Bottom of my heart. Meat NO We thank you. I had the pleasure of attending 3 shows Two in Glasgow and one in Newcastle. They were all fantastic and were three different shows. KEEP ON ROCKIN' FIREBALL!!!!!! WE ALL LOVE YOU. |
|
|
|
|
|
#77 |
|
Junior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 13.11.2003
Posts: 32
|
Thank you Meat for everything you have done! The two (and a half) Wembley shows I went to were amazing, never stop rockin'!
_Luke_ |
|
|
|
|
|
#78 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 18.06.2003
Location:
Posts: 2,654
|
THANK YOU FIREBALL!
We all want you, we all need you, some of us even love you, so dont be sad, cause we're the best fans you ever had!! Talk about not being sad Anyway, you're on top form, I can't wait till my next show, have agreat time, TRex PS - Pleeeeeeease could you sing I'm Gonna Love Her For Both Of Us live? It's my favourite :) |
|
|
|
|
|
#79 | |
|
Loafer
![]() Join Date: 01.02.2004
Location: West Lothian
Posts: 63
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#80 |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 07.11.2003
Location: In a prison that he thought was a home...
Posts: 249
|
Meat
THANK YOU for always giving it 200%, even when you were ill, and for the great shows, music, and performances that you have given. |
|
|
|
|
|
#81 |
|
Rookie
Join Date: 24.11.2003
Location: By the dashboard light
Posts: 4
|
You're welcome!
XXXXXXXX |
|
|
|
|
|
#82 |
|
Junior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 24.10.2003
Location: derby,england
Posts: 42
|
THANX TOO MEAT!!......because without you too,we wouldnt have such a great time listening to your wonderful voice
loads 'a' luv, Marie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |
|
|
|
|
|
#83 |
|
Youth Gone Wild
![]() Join Date: 19.09.2003
Location:
Posts: 693
|
Meat.. You are very welcome.
You dont need to thank us we should be thanking you for those magnificent shows and your inspiration. We Love You Meat!! Have a well earned rest!! hugs leeann |
|
|
|
|
|
#84 |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 09.04.2003
Location:
Posts: 672
|
Your Welcome meat, and can we thank you for putting on those amazing shows all over the UK!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#85 |
|
Senior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 18.11.2003
Location: North East
Posts: 183
|
Take care Lots of love Angelxxx |
|
|
|
|
|
#86 | |
|
Loafer
![]() Join Date: 23.10.2003
Location: Florida/MGM
Posts: 99
|
Quote:
Most, BostonCPA "Don't Take Your Jacket Off Till You Know Your Spending The Night". |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#87 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 27.07.2003
Location:
Posts: 3,296
|
You, in many ways, made me believe in Rock N Roll.
And that lifetaking is not the answer. (you told me that in Rock N Roll Dreams Come Through.) but ya, thanks again big guy. i really hope to see you live sometime |
|
|
|
|
|
#88 |
|
Junior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 18.11.2003
Location: Surrey, UK
Posts: 28
|
Difficult to know what else I can add. Everyone else has said it so well.
What a lovely post Meat, but as others have said, there is no need to thank us at all. I personally have loved your music for over 20 years and if our support can give back a fraction of what you have given us then it goes someway to thank you. I hope everyone agrees with that. I have seen you live several times. Each time has been fantastic. What a wonderful voice and such passion for the songs. Keep on rockin' |
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Rookie
Join Date: 05.02.2004
Location: Gourock, Scotland
Posts: 10
|
Just wanted to add my thanks to all those already here.
I enjoyed the Glasgow (30th Jan) show. I hope you get into the Hall of Fame. Jan |
|
|
|
|
|
#90 |
|
Junior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 14.01.2003
Posts: 45
|
So so so welcome my main man. I was there first in line the day tickets went on sale, and I will see you March 17th!
Peace in your heart Amanda |
|
|
|
|
|
#91 |
|
Senior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 03.09.2003
Location: West Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 198
|
You ar soooooo welcome. I saw the show in Manchester in December and it was brilliant. Take care, have a good time in Australia and hope to see you back here soon.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#92 |
|
the enchanted spleen
![]() Join Date: 12.02.2004
Location: ok, you see that sweet little cottage? I live next door in the nuthouse.
Posts: 1,909
|
Thank you so much!
You are the greatest and just ignore those selfish idiots who say you sucked and we are just sucking up. They are not worth the time and you know what? WE ALL LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mood today: |
|
|
|
|
|
#93 |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 27.01.2004
Location:
Posts: 900
|
So we say,
Thank You for the music, The songs you're singing, Thanks for all the joy they're bringing, Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty, What would life be, without a song or a dance what are we, So We say, Thank you for the Music, for giving it to us Meat!!! okay stolen from Abba, but I thought it was quite apt |
|
|
|
|
|
#94 |
|
Daddy's little internet junkie
![]() Join Date: 29.01.2004
Location:
Posts: 4,596
|
Meat.....all I can say is that your a saint, to do what you do, nearly every other night! I mean I did what you did and I understand what you mean by performing 110%, but it was one song and it was one night!!! I was nackered!!!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#95 |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 11.11.2003
Posts: 303
|
Wow
I still can't get over the fact that you keep thanking us!! Now I know why I love you so much! Thank YOU for your beautiful songs, your heartfelt performances and your energy!! Oh and hurry back to Amsterdam, I have a few red roses with your name on them!! Klasien |
|
|
|
|
|
#96 |
|
Loafer
![]() Join Date: 19.01.2004
Location: worcester
Posts: 94
|
Dont Say thank's to us Meat we should say Thanks to you for giving Us all the gr8 shows
|
|
|
|
|
|
#97 |
|
Senior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 17.01.2004
Location: belfast
Posts: 138
|
awwww thanku Meat. Ur post made me go all gooey
so happy u feel like that all my love and best wishes for future success colleen xoxoxo |
|
|
|
|
|
#98 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.12.2003
Location: N.I
Posts: 1,085
|
I LOVE YOU MEAT -YOUR THE BEST!!
love you sooooooooooooooooo much!!!! luv and paper lanterns, Emily |
|
|
|
|
|
#99 |
|
Rookie
Join Date: 27.03.2004
Location: austria
Posts: 2
|
just wanted to say that without you i might not be where i am now. your songs gave me the strength to fight for my girlfriend, to find a solution to most of my problems. your fans in germany (www.meatloaf-fanclub.de) also helped me alot, but without singing your songs, i may would have been broken down. theres just one thing iīd really like you to do. can you please arrange to make a concert in AUSTRIA, europe? i donīt know how many fans there are in our country, i know only 20 or so, but i donīt have the possibility to travel in other countries, because iīm only 15 now. and please donīt stop singing and touring, at least not before iīve seen you live. that is one of my greatest wishes, to see my idol life and maybe get an autogramm from him.
please keep it up, for all of us! |
|
|
|
|
|
#100 |
|
Yorkie
![]() Join Date: 27.07.2002
Location:
Posts: 415
|
I don't wanna start a riot here (and I DO believe that Fireball is Meat [usually]) but there is a stark difference between this post of Meats and all his others - grammatically perfect, no spelling mistakes.....
I'm sure Meat does thank us etc etc but I'm not convinced this post was typed by him |
|
|
|