mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » mlukfc.com » MLUKFC Shopping Mall

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 25 Oct 2006, 15:37   #26
rick
badass bus driver
 
Join Date: 11.11.2003
Location:  what do you mean no bloody ticket grandma
Posts: 485
Default

andy check your inbox
will be in touch soon glad i could start the fire lol
rick is offline  
Old 25 Oct 2006, 19:37   #27
The Flying Mouse
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.
 
Join Date: 06.08.2002
Location:  In the middle of nowhere near the end of the line.
Posts: 16,104
Default

I still want a tie.

















To go with my green jacket

The Flying Mouse is offline  
Old 25 Oct 2006, 19:47   #28
mszee
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:  And you think you're down under???
Posts: 26,252
Default

If t-shirts are matching his jacket...I am out...green isn't my color...
mszee is offline  
Old 25 Oct 2006, 23:31   #29
Hypnobabe
mszee's Mistress with sexy goddess boots
 
Join Date: 13.07.2005
Location:  Hitting the highway like a battering ram...
Posts: 7,686
Default

Having seen Dottie and Rosie's shirts last week, I'm rather leaning towards red... and it IS my colour...
Hypnobabe is offline  
Old 25 Oct 2006, 23:53   #30
mszee
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:  And you think you're down under???
Posts: 26,252
Default

Red looks good on me too!
mszee is offline  
Old 26 Oct 2006, 00:04   #31
SW31
in my coup de vil waiting for pardise by the dashboard light
 
Join Date: 24.11.2003
Location:  middlesbrough smoggy rules
Posts: 8,137
Default

how about red for females & blue or black for males
SW31 is offline  
Old 26 Oct 2006, 00:25   #32
Hypnobabe
mszee's Mistress with sexy goddess boots
 
Join Date: 13.07.2005
Location:  Hitting the highway like a battering ram...
Posts: 7,686
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.l View Post
how about red for females & blue or black for males
Is that for those fans you might not be sure about?
Hypnobabe is offline  
Old 26 Oct 2006, 02:42   #33
mszee
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:  And you think you're down under???
Posts: 26,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnobabe View Post
Is that for those fans you might not be sure about?
Black for males and blue for not sure about?
mszee is offline  
Old 26 Oct 2006, 10:21   #34
RadioMaster
The German
 
Join Date: 11.03.2006
Location:  some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos...
Posts: 15,778
Default

black for males, red for females, would keep the old black-and-red style we know from meat.
RadioMaster is offline  
Old 26 Oct 2006, 11:43   #35
Hypnobabe
mszee's Mistress with sexy goddess boots
 
Join Date: 13.07.2005
Location:  Hitting the highway like a battering ram...
Posts: 7,686
Default

Having just seen the SECC meet up thread, maybe we should add the venue too?

i.e.

MLUKFC
Hypnobabe
Wembley 2006
Hypnobabe is offline  
Old 26 Oct 2006, 15:40   #36
MissAsh
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 14.02.2005
Location:  Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioMaster View Post
black for males, red for females, would keep the old black-and-red style we know from meat.
That sounds pretty good to me!
MissAsh is offline  
Old 26 Oct 2006, 15:44   #37
mszee
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:  And you think you're down under???
Posts: 26,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnobabe View Post
Having just seen the SECC meet up thread, maybe we should add the venue too?

i.e.

MLUKFC
Hypnobabe
Wembley 2006

Don't think it's a good idea...a lot of people are attending more than one concert...plus...this will make this t-shirt obsolete after the very first meet.
mszee is offline  
Old 26 Oct 2006, 16:50   #38
LucyK!
The Monster Is Luce
 
Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location:  
Posts: 7,547
Default

I appear to have been roped in by the man in charge
LucyK! is offline  
Old 26 Oct 2006, 17:00   #39
mszee
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:  And you think you're down under???
Posts: 26,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy! View Post
I appear to have been roped in by the man in charge
Good deal!!!
mszee is offline  
Old 04 Nov 2006, 15:26   #40
mszee
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:  And you think you're down under???
Posts: 26,252
Default

Whatever happened to this idea???
mszee is offline  
Old 04 Nov 2006, 15:33   #41
LucyK!
The Monster Is Luce
 
Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location:  
Posts: 7,547
Default

It's still in the mixer...

I think the idea of having the venue on the shirt is pretty much a no-go. As Zina said, the top would only be good for one show, and I presume that the more you want on the t-shirt, the more it's going to cost you...but don't quote me!!

The idea that was in my mind was to - if possible - offer a variety of styles of top to wear? I personally would not be going anywhere in a baggy t-shirt because I don't particularly like them, but I'd be happy to wear a ladies fitted baby-doll type top....

Any thoughts?
LucyK! is offline  
Old 04 Nov 2006, 16:42   #42
R.
You dig.
 
Join Date: 02.04.2002
Location:  On the fothermucker
Posts: 7,179
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszee View Post
Whatever happened to this idea???
Patience is a virtue!
R. is offline  
Old 04 Nov 2006, 16:44   #43
mszee
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:  And you think you're down under???
Posts: 26,252
Default

I agree about venue being a no-no

Would like this forum logo and possibly something to explain to the "outsiders" what MLUKFC stands for - i.e. something "Meat Loaf".

And as to the styles...I don't like baggy t-shirts either but if there is a limit of how many per style you can make...I would settle for it...even just as a souvenir.
mszee is offline  
Old 04 Nov 2006, 16:48   #44
LucyK!
The Monster Is Luce
 
Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location:  
Posts: 7,547
Default

Come to think of it, I'm not 100% as to which logo Andy's referring to...because I have, from years ago, some sew-on fanclub patches that have the words "Meat Loaf UK Fan Club" rather than "MLUKFC"
LucyK! is offline  
Old 04 Nov 2006, 16:52   #45
mszee
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:  And you think you're down under???
Posts: 26,252
Default

I think at this point MLUKFC is better known...I like it exactly the way it is in an upper left corner of our screens
mszee is offline  
Old 04 Nov 2006, 16:54   #46
djfierce
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 15.06.2005
Location:  
Posts: 3,596
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy! View Post
Come to think of it, I'm not 100% as to which logo Andy's referring to...because I have, from years ago, some sew-on fanclub patches that have the words "Meat Loaf UK Fan Club" rather than "MLUKFC"


what about a version of this.Would this be a copyright infringment?
djfierce is offline  
Old 04 Nov 2006, 16:55   #47
djfierce
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 15.06.2005
Location:  
Posts: 3,596
Default

lol great minds and all that zina
djfierce is offline  
Old 04 Nov 2006, 16:59   #48
mszee
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:  And you think you're down under???
Posts: 26,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfierce View Post
lol great minds and all that zina
Anji, you can say THAT again...but I thought that's what we've gotten a go for...
mszee is offline  
Old 04 Nov 2006, 17:46   #49
RadioMaster
The German
 
Join Date: 11.03.2006
Location:  some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos...
Posts: 15,778
Default

hmmm...no offence, but I PERSONALLY dont like THAT logo......

Maybe something more like on these badges?
RadioMaster is offline  
Old 04 Nov 2006, 17:51   #50
LucyK!
The Monster Is Luce
 
Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location:  
Posts: 7,547
Default

Yeah that's what I had in mind - the MLUKFC bat, like on the pin badges...
LucyK! is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.

Page generated in 0.07481 seconds with 13 queries.