mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05 Oct 2003, 11:45   #26
mladay
Loafer
 
Join Date: 03.10.2003
Location: Newcastle NSW Australia
Posts: 73
Default Meat at the Grand Final

Hi All

I watched the start of the Grand Final here in Oz and saw Meat do Bat Out Of Hell but the so and so's went back to the footy panel to talk about the games as Meat was singing Couldn't have Said It Better. I mean I would of liked to hear the song more then listen to the panel going on about the game lol.

You could hear Meat in the background and well he did sound better then when on the Fooy Show the other night so that's good. Must of had some rest as he needed it so bad by the sounds of it in the post from the start of this topic.

I was thinking as it was raining, down in Sydney late today that Meat my get sick having to sing outdoors in the rain. But it was not raining when Meat song so that was great too.

Cheers

Ian (mladay)

mladay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2003, 20:30   #27
mariella
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 04.02.2003
Location:  Holland
Posts: 4,063
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferSal
Is THIS the Footy show in question (there's two websites/shows but neither mention Meat, so im not sure!)??

http://footyshow.ninemsn.com.au/nrl/default.asp
http://footyshow.ninemsn.com.au/afl/default.asp

I havent checked any of the videos in the archives, etc just basically looked for mention of Meat and the band, but nothing, so im probably wrong, but figured it didnt hurt to ask! Take care!

Jen S.
I think this may be the right link, Jen. Thank you for finding it!
Thank you too, Biscuit, for explaining what kind of show it is!

LOVE!

Mariella
mariella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2003, 21:31   #28
jcmoorehead
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 09.04.2003
Location:  Edinburgh, formerly Teesside
Posts: 672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce springsteen
Hey Meat get some sleep you must be knackered, and whats all this supporting Hartlepool, you should be supporting LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!
No he bloody shouldnt!!! He should be supporting MIDDLESBROUGH
(We were screwed out of the Chelsea Match)

Anyway I digress....

Unlucky about the Jet Lag there Meat, its absolutely horrible, i've had to go through it twice when I went to australia.

Although I must say I didnt have to sing when I got off the plane so that was an added bonus i suppose
jcmoorehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.

Page generated in 0.04628 seconds with 13 queries.