|
|
#26 |
|
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.
![]() Join Date: 06.08.2002
Location:
Posts: 16,104
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 21.04.2003
Location:
Posts: 1,213
|
Yes, good point Flying Mouse. We'll just need to keep our fingers crossed on that one.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
ragamuffin
![]() Join Date: 21.05.2003
Location: xxx daydreaming xxx
Posts: 5,023
|
good point i was scared there for a mo
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 | |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location:
Posts: 7,527
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 18.02.2003
Location:
Posts: 1,061
|
Sorry Chris, i am only going on the basis that none of the 3 newsagents in mytown stock themagazine, and i had to go to easons to get it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#31 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location:
Posts: 7,527
|
I know, i am only winding you up!!!
Personally I don't buy magazines, i read them at work when I get chance!! Think I will ahve to peruse Classic Rock tomorrow |
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
ragamuffin
![]() Join Date: 21.05.2003
Location: xxx daydreaming xxx
Posts: 5,023
|
me to, do ya think they will have it at tesco?
|
|
|
|