mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Life » Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14 Aug 2007, 10:37   #26
LucyK!
The Monster Is Luce
 
Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location:  
Posts: 7,547
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudding View Post
...a bit like what Monica Lewinsky was, but I wouln't expect Ross to be doing anything dodgy with a Cuban cigar
Well you know...each to their own!
LucyK! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2007, 11:19   #27
meatloaf-unofficial
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 06.02.2006
Location:  Touring the Country
Posts: 2,558
Default

well look at this: I think this is the one - maybe there might be some place in other parts of the US that do this cource too...

Its based In Orlando and is a Show production and touring cource. teaches you everything...

link here: what do you thinkof that! you can't say that doesn't sound good http://fullsail.com/flash/index.cfm?...on-and-touring

There's even video clips to show you what the cource is about and what students have done in the past sounds fun!
meatloaf-unofficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2007, 11:22   #28
LucyK!
The Monster Is Luce
 
Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location:  
Posts: 7,547
Default

But have you checked you're suitably qualified for them to accept you?
LucyK! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2007, 11:41   #29
meatloaf-unofficial
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 06.02.2006
Location:  Touring the Country
Posts: 2,558
Default

I emailed them a day or so ago and this woman emailed back saying that she has sent a catalogue in the post for me... I emailed her back saying the qualification etc....

its early days yet! might not happen.
meatloaf-unofficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2007, 14:42   #30
mszee
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:  And you think you're down under???
Posts: 26,252
Default

OK...this looks like a Associate degree course at most...associate degree is a 2 year college or what is commonly known as Junior College...don't know if it's accredited - you have to look it up on collegeboard.com. But it certainly isn't a college or a university...actually more like a trade school.

Again...don't want to talk about things I don't know but it looks a bit...ummm...
mszee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2007, 17:05   #31
meatloaf-unofficial
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 06.02.2006
Location:  Touring the Country
Posts: 2,558
Default

will check that out! Mszee
meatloaf-unofficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2007, 17:28   #32
RadioMaster
The German
 
Join Date: 11.03.2006
Location:  some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos...
Posts: 15,778
Default

and I thought OUR educational system was complicated!
RadioMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2007, 18:47   #33
mszee
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:  And you think you're down under???
Posts: 26,252
Default

I think most European systems are less complicated and for the most part better...
mszee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2007, 19:24   #34
RadioMaster
The German
 
Join Date: 11.03.2006
Location:  some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos...
Posts: 15,778
Default

the German system is very complicated, trust me.
Claire asked me once, I'm not sure if she got it yet. lol
RadioMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2007, 22:48   #35
Hypnobabe
mszee's Mistress with sexy goddess boots
 
Join Date: 13.07.2005
Location:  Hitting the highway like a battering ram...
Posts: 7,686
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioMaster View Post
the German system is very complicated, trust me.
Claire asked me once, I'm not sure if she got it yet. lol
Lol.. thanks for that vote of confidence, RJ... I found a lovely 45 page long PDF file I can send you so you can figure it out, if you like?
Hypnobabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2007, 06:08   #36
Pudding
I'm A Prize Fight Lover...
 
Join Date: 22.10.2003
Location:  New Zealand
Posts: 5,532
Default

I think you're going to have to record and flog a few more 99p songs to afford to go

Pud
Pudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2007, 21:29   #37
Lord Kagan
On the other hand, You have different fingers
 
Join Date: 17.05.2006
Location:  Belfast
Posts: 8,833
Default

Would you not have to do American SATs?
Lord Kagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2007, 22:18   #38
mszee
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:  And you think you're down under???
Posts: 26,252
Default

Not if he is an exchange student...and I think they do accept the other countries credentials...there are special services that evaluate your credentials and give you what the American Equivalent of those documents is...depending on that evaluation student services help you with your courses to complete degree..which I don't think he wants...he just wants to study for a while...
mszee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2007, 23:58   #39
Pudding
I'm A Prize Fight Lover...
 
Join Date: 22.10.2003
Location:  New Zealand
Posts: 5,532
Default

I think some Commonwealth countries have reciprocal agreements for studying abroad. So instead of America, maybe Canada or Australia.

Pud
Pudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2007, 11:20   #40
meatloaf-unofficial
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 06.02.2006
Location:  Touring the Country
Posts: 2,558
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudding View Post
I think you're going to have to record and flog a few more 99p songs to afford to go

Pud
well, I am in the middle of recording more (some writtren by my good friend/songwriter and some I have written).... I also have plans for my first album, and if all goes well, it could be out for christmas if not before.... but nothing certain just yet..
meatloaf-unofficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2007, 11:22   #41
LucyK!
The Monster Is Luce
 
Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location:  
Posts: 7,547
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudding View Post
I think you're going to have to record and flog a few more 99p songs to afford to go

Pud
I understood it, honestly!
LucyK! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.

Page generated in 0.06978 seconds with 13 queries.