mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Life » Off Topic

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 05 Feb 2004, 20:57   #3876
mariella
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 04.02.2003
Location:  Holland
Posts: 4,063
Default

...your every wish will be a wish that I will make come true...

(I take it that means what I think it does?)
mariella is offline  
Old 05 Feb 2004, 20:57   #3877
LostSoul
Got metal?
 
Join Date: 06.11.2003
Location:  Switzerland
Posts: 2,109
Default

... I gotta give you some love...

( where's my slice?)
LostSoul is offline  
Old 05 Feb 2004, 21:05   #3878
mariella
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 04.02.2003
Location:  Holland
Posts: 4,063
Default

...out of the frying pan and into the fire...

(promise to bake you one if you visit, dear Patricia!)
mariella is offline  
Old 05 Feb 2004, 21:06   #3879
AndyK
Relentless
 
Join Date: 21.11.2003
Location:  Over the top..... seeing what's on the other side
Posts: 18,694
Default

I got a taste of paradise


(and am looking forward to a taste of apple pie )
AndyK is offline  
Old 05 Feb 2004, 21:16   #3880
mariella
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 04.02.2003
Location:  Holland
Posts: 4,063
Default

...and I want to tell my daddy I'll be missing in action...

(look forward to serving that, Andy...definately NOT nuked!)
mariella is offline  
Old 05 Feb 2004, 21:26   #3881
AndyK
Relentless
 
Join Date: 21.11.2003
Location:  Over the top..... seeing what's on the other side
Posts: 18,694
Default

and with a kiss in the darkness you'd deliver the light


(I'll bring a spoon )
AndyK is offline  
Old 05 Feb 2004, 21:39   #3882
mariella
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 04.02.2003
Location:  Holland
Posts: 4,063
Default

...I was lost 'till you were found...

(bring the lovely dog instead...we do have spoons in Holland too!)
mariella is offline  
Old 05 Feb 2004, 21:52   #3883
AndyK
Relentless
 
Join Date: 21.11.2003
Location:  Over the top..... seeing what's on the other side
Posts: 18,694
Default

On a road outside of nowhere in the middle of the night

(he's packed his favourite toy and bone already!)
AndyK is offline  
Old 05 Feb 2004, 21:56   #3884
mariella
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 04.02.2003
Location:  Holland
Posts: 4,063
Default

steamy windows... oh sorry that's Tina Turner

...there was salvation every night...

(good I will 'prepare' my cat for this...NO not cook the cat!)
mariella is offline  
Old 05 Feb 2004, 22:07   #3885
AndyK
Relentless
 
Join Date: 21.11.2003
Location:  Over the top..... seeing what's on the other side
Posts: 18,694
Default

cat pie..... hmmm lovely :P

and all I can do, is keep on telling you.........
AndyK is offline  
Old 05 Feb 2004, 22:30   #3886
LostSoul
Got metal?
 
Join Date: 06.11.2003
Location:  Switzerland
Posts: 2,109
Default

... it can make you so hot...

(Scrabbles will be there? cool! )
LostSoul is offline  
Old 05 Feb 2004, 23:31   #3887
AndyK
Relentless
 
Join Date: 21.11.2003
Location:  Over the top..... seeing what's on the other side
Posts: 18,694
Default

Just don't be hesitatin' watin' for it

(You coming too Patricia? Coll!! Party time!!! )
AndyK is offline  
Old 05 Feb 2004, 23:57   #3888
LostSoul
Got metal?
 
Join Date: 06.11.2003
Location:  Switzerland
Posts: 2,109
Default

... we're going nowhere slowly...

(Mariella will have a LOT of pies to bake! (deffo not nucked) )
LostSoul is offline  
Old 06 Feb 2004, 00:03   #3889
AndyK
Relentless
 
Join Date: 21.11.2003
Location:  Over the top..... seeing what's on the other side
Posts: 18,694
Default

...stop right there...

(well it will help her take her mind off not smoking!)
AndyK is offline  
Old 06 Feb 2004, 00:29   #3890
LostSoul
Got metal?
 
Join Date: 06.11.2003
Location:  Switzerland
Posts: 2,109
Default

... I wanna run all the signs...

(Right! We'll be there for her if she needs to start a diet afterwards... )
LostSoul is offline  
Old 06 Feb 2004, 00:31   #3891
AndyK
Relentless
 
Join Date: 21.11.2003
Location:  Over the top..... seeing what's on the other side
Posts: 18,694
Default

Where the rubber meets the road


(She can walk it all off exercising Scrabble!)
AndyK is offline  
Old 06 Feb 2004, 02:41   #3892
LostSoul
Got metal?
 
Join Date: 06.11.2003
Location:  Switzerland
Posts: 2,109
Default

... and the signs along the highway all said...

(When do we start packing? )
LostSoul is offline  
Old 06 Feb 2004, 02:47   #3893
shadow1000001
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 10.07.2003
Location:  Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 2,580
Default

...give me the future....


(I wanna go too )
shadow1000001 is offline  
Old 06 Feb 2004, 09:53   #3894
AndyK
Relentless
 
Join Date: 21.11.2003
Location:  Over the top..... seeing what's on the other side
Posts: 18,694
Default

... on a silver black phantom bike

(Start? I'm already packed )
AndyK is offline  
Old 06 Feb 2004, 19:18   #3895
mariella
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 04.02.2003
Location:  Holland
Posts: 4,063
Default

...going out on the edge...

(good...I trust you will be here soon then!)
mariella is offline  
Old 06 Feb 2004, 19:45   #3896
heat
Rampant Loafer...
 
Join Date: 29.07.2002
Location: welshy wales
Posts: 5,706
Default

...no sense jumpin the gun....


(can i come too???? :P )
heat is offline  
Old 06 Feb 2004, 19:49   #3897
AndyK
Relentless
 
Join Date: 21.11.2003
Location:  Over the top..... seeing what's on the other side
Posts: 18,694
Default

how come you're actin' so tough

(This could end up a bigger get together than Wembley!!)
AndyK is offline  
Old 06 Feb 2004, 19:50   #3898
mariella
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 04.02.2003
Location:  Holland
Posts: 4,063
Default

...I want everyone to feel...

(Good Lord...I have an avatar, Bren made this...but HOW did it get here )

Ofcourse Heat, you and Patricia and Maria can come too...next weekend
mariella is offline  
Old 06 Feb 2004, 19:55   #3899
heat
Rampant Loafer...
 
Join Date: 29.07.2002
Location: welshy wales
Posts: 5,706
Default

...between the boy i was before...


(hope i can get a babysitter for that weekend!!!! )
heat is offline  
Old 06 Feb 2004, 20:01   #3900
AndyK
Relentless
 
Join Date: 21.11.2003
Location:  Over the top..... seeing what's on the other side
Posts: 18,694
Default

'cause our home is the wind

(might be cheaper if we all charter a plane!)
AndyK is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.

Page generated in 0.15341 seconds with 15 queries.