|
|
#1 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
What does it mean when you look at Who is online and it says that the person is "viewing conversation"???????????
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
No Day But Today
![]() Join Date: 29.05.2006
Location:
Posts: 9,089
|
Their reading a conversation between two people, for example I've had a conversation with Barbara in the past so you view the complete conversation from either mine or Barb's profile.
Simples |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
You dig.
![]() Join Date: 02.04.2002
Location:
Posts: 7,179
|
Think of visitor messages ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
No Day But Today
![]() Join Date: 29.05.2006
Location:
Posts: 9,089
|
That's the one
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
I'm A Prize Fight Lover...
![]() Join Date: 22.10.2003
Location:
Posts: 5,532
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
Quote:
R., thanks...got it! Thanks! Being a stalker in training is hard...how the feck was I to know I should look more at people's profiles and read their visitor messages??? Although this is probably boring...can I skip this step and move on to reading PM's??? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
I'm A Prize Fight Lover...
![]() Join Date: 22.10.2003
Location:
Posts: 5,532
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
Quote:
And I ain't stalking Meat...I am just a general stalker... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
The German
![]() Join Date: 11.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 15,778
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I gave up on stalking...too much of hard work for nothing...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
I'm A Prize Fight Lover...
![]() Join Date: 22.10.2003
Location:
Posts: 5,532
|
"It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase"
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.
![]() Join Date: 06.08.2002
Location:
Posts: 16,104
|
|
|
|
|