|
|
#26 |
|
Junior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 24.04.2003
Posts: 42
|
True, the list is shown on Sunday just before broadcasting. So no worries, keep on voting and everything will be ok on Sunday.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 04.02.2003
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 298
|
(Saturday) :)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Loafer
![]() Join Date: 18.04.2003
Location: Wamel, The Netherlands
Posts: 50
|
Good idea to vote all. Nine, good idea to post this also on the Dutch forum site?
I've voted and after voting pressed the back button in my browser and pressed "verzenden" (Vote) again and again the same trick. I hope it will work, gonna try this every day a few times... |
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
www.meat-loaf.nl
![]() Join Date: 28.12.2002
Location: Brabant, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,300
|
Niné did post it on www. meat-loaf.nl (R, hope you'll forgive me for the link).
So strange.. I could only vote once and now it keeps telling me I already voted... |
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Loafer
![]() Join Date: 18.04.2003
Location: Wamel, The Netherlands
Posts: 50
|
Excuse me (spijt me) Guppie, didn't notice it at "your"forum
|
|
|
|
|
|
#31 | |
|
www.meat-loaf.nl
![]() Join Date: 28.12.2002
Location: Brabant, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,300
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location: Stadskanaal, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,631
|
There isn't any copyrighted materials on your site Gup, so there isn't a problem.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#33 | |
|
www.meat-loaf.nl
![]() Join Date: 28.12.2002
Location: Brabant, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,300
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#34 |
|
Junior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 24.04.2003
Posts: 42
|
I dropped this message also on the German forum. Maybe it will help
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
www.meat-loaf.nl
![]() Join Date: 28.12.2002
Location: Brabant, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,300
|
Hee, Thankx
|
|
|
|
|
|
#36 |
|
Junior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 24.04.2003
Posts: 42
|
This MUST work out i think. We will see it Saturday
|
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 04.02.2003
Location:
Posts: 4,063
|
Now THAT'S the spirit!!!
Great evening to you, have a 'fire' ball!!! Mariella |
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
Junior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 24.04.2003
Posts: 42
|
Thanks Mariella, I sent hubby upstairs for the soccer match and i am waiting for Meat in the Staatsloterij show lol. Have to see alot of non favorites, but i will wait lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
Loafer
![]() Join Date: 18.04.2003
Location: Wamel, The Netherlands
Posts: 50
|
What's the best to vote for the numbers 2 and 3? Is it wise to choose the numbers 1 and 2 of the chart, cause they are already at the top?
Maybe someone can make an arithmetical model? |
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
Junior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 24.04.2003
Posts: 42
|
Yes actually that is the best to take higher ones. Thanks for voting
|
|
|
|
|
|
#41 |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 04.02.2003
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 298
|
Just vote for any of the IDOL ones, cause they will stay or come in high regardless.
So give it one more try ppl :) |
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Junior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 24.04.2003
Posts: 42
|
The list will be updated on Saturday, so we don't know the effect of our votes yet. So lets all vote till Saturday.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
Loafer
![]() Join Date: 18.04.2003
Location: Wamel, The Netherlands
Posts: 50
|
I'm sure a lot of us have voted on the Dutch charts Mega Top 50. Don't know of its a real voting system, because I can't imagine that the amount of votes didn't bring up Meat higher in place.
Keep on voting this week, so maybe we can see and hear our results next sunday |
|
|
|
|
|
#44 | |
|
www.meat-loaf.nl
![]() Join Date: 28.12.2002
Location: Brabant, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,300
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
Loafer
![]() Join Date: 18.04.2003
Location: Wamel, The Netherlands
Posts: 50
|
Well done Guppie! Just like jmi is thats my all time favorite. I allways tell my family that this song must be the one playing on my funeral (sick
Hope I'm not offending anybody with this.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#46 | |
|
www.meat-loaf.nl
![]() Join Date: 28.12.2002
Location: Brabant, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,300
|
Quote:
I think it's a good thing to think about that... I remember when my father died... nobody knew which songs to play. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Loafer
![]() Join Date: 18.04.2003
Location: Wamel, The Netherlands
Posts: 50
|
Guppie, sorry to hear about your father. Tomorrow I will check the item you mentioned. For now I really have to get some sleep, cause driving off to work at 06.45 CET
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
www.meat-loaf.nl
![]() Join Date: 28.12.2002
Location: Brabant, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,300
|
Don't feel bad, Bokibe. Death is part of life. My parents died years ago. My mom died when I was pregnant with my second child ( in august, he's 17) and my dad died two years later.
Sweet dreams to you Guppie |
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
|
Rookie
Join Date: 05.05.2003
Location: at the end of a line
Posts: 3
|
I've also voted.
But you can't vote more than once. After you've selected your choices, be sure to click the "Stem verzenden" or something button on the page that loads after you've inserted your songs. |
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 04.02.2003
Location:
Posts: 4,063
|
Ba(r)t out of hell, great name!!!!!
Great day to you! Mariella |
|
|
|