mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   MLUKFC Shopping Mall (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Lotus Europa (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5076)

rachelba 14 Apr 2005 09:51

Lotus Europa
 
Hubby is selling his 1969 Lotus Europa that he's had for 14yrs :( . His back is so bad now he can't look after her as well as he'd like (being over 6ft and the Lotus being very low to the ground doen't help!) So if there is any classic car enthusiast out there, that has a spare £3500 get in touch. :lol:

Tim 14 Apr 2005 18:50

my god... that is a very nice car. I don't have the money, otherwise i would have bought it right away haha.

R. 14 Apr 2005 20:17

This belongs here.

rachelba 16 Apr 2005 15:31

Whoops :oops: - really can't quite get a grip of all these forums! Anyway surely someone out there would love a Lotus (besides I have lots of ideas of howI'm going to spend his money :twisted: !)

R. 16 Apr 2005 15:36

Well, I'm not interested (owned an english roadster for 15 years, so I do know what it's like),
but it may help if you can tell us the cars condition and maybe you want to post some :pics:.

rachelba 18 Apr 2005 09:33

Ok I'll try to work out how to post a picture, but I'll have to wait until I get home. Full MOT & tax exempt. Upgraded to 1647cc approx 20yrs ago. Current milage 29,000. 14,000 in last 14yrs. Spyder suspension. Original Lotus workshop manual. Summer use only for last 20yrs.

rachelba 18 Apr 2005 19:25

[img]jpeg[/img] OK how do I insert an image!!!!!!!!

R. 18 Apr 2005 21:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachelba
[img]jpeg[/img] OK how do I insert an image!!!!!!!!

Read the FAQ

rachelba 19 Apr 2005 09:22

The words "as mud" spring to mind - faq not much help I'll try to seek out some clever person at work to help me - sorry to be a pain! :oops:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:33.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03405 seconds with 11 queries.