Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages

Closed Thread

Old 04 Nov 2012, 17:07   #1
Fire Ball
Himself

Default Debate

97% of you can go to hell , don't buy my CD, don't buy tickets ... stay away from me .
You come to a meet and greet I will have you removed from the room and the building with your money back !!

Adje , how dare you assume I agree with him 100% one of My best friend is Eric Vetro he is gay , I am going to be his best man.
I believe He has the right idea for HC ( state Level) where it works in Mass. , standing up to China ... Did you know Putin fired 4 cruse missiles that could carry war heads. 3 days before the last debate . Obama is spineless and I voted for him in 08. Missed 109 Security meetings but got in 109 rounds of Golf. I want to be president so I can have so much time off. I voted for Gay marriage, Marched in Gay rights march's in NYC and in LA , Support Glad. If obama is elected by 2016 the world will be ,shoot first and ask questions later. They laughed at me when I said Putin was our major problem. He ships weapons to 4 countries who in turn ship them out again. I have been a an Lib independent forever. Go stuff it !!

97% of you stay at least 100 ft away from me , I don't want your support !!

Last edited by Fire Ball; 04 Nov 2012 at 17:28.
3 Users Like This Post.
Old 04 Nov 2012, 17:45   #2
Adje
trying to be realistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
Adje , how dare you assume I agree with him 100% one of My best friend is Eric Vetro he is gay , I am going to be his best man.
I believe He has the right idea for HC ( state Level) where it works in Mass. , standing up to China ... Did you know Putin fired 4 cruse missiles that could carry war heads. 3 days before the last debate . Obama is spineless and I voted for him in 08. Missed 109 Security meetings but got in 109 rounds of Golf. I want to be president so I can have so much time off. I voted for Gay marriage, Marched in Gay rights march's in NYC and in LA , Support Glad. If obama is elected by 2016 the world will be ,shoot first and ask questions later. They laughed at me when I said Putin was our major problem. He ships weapons to 4 countries who in turn ship them out again. I have been a an Lib independent forever. Go stuff it !!

97% of you stay at least 100 ft away from me , I don't want your support !!
Wow, there is a lot of paranoia in your post. As if I'm watching Fox News. Let that be said first. Really, you think that an election of any US President would have these results? That says a lot...

As for the gay statement (and not just that) my answer is simple. I think my letter is clear too. You say one thing but your actions clearly state the other

-Did you endorse the candidate that is oposed to gay marriage (and thus equal rights?) YES
-Did you endorse the candidate that isn't pro equal women rights (such as equal pay)? YES
- Did you endorse the candidate that is against Pro-Choice? YES

If Obama can do to the World what you claim above, then Romney will turn the clock on the US by a century. That is what you endorsed. So don't blame me for pointing that out.

@ the mods, Sorry, I know this is off topic but I think I am free to respond to the direct post from Fire Ball to me

Last edited by Adje; 04 Nov 2012 at 17:55.
1 User Dislikes This Post.
3 Users Like This Post.
Old 04 Nov 2012, 17:46   #3
evil nickname

Quote:
97% of you can go to hell
Ain't we a little ray of sunshine.
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:05   #4
Fire Ball
Himself

Stop telling me what I believe and what I stand for you bigot : prejudiced, biased, partial, one-sided, sectarian, discriminatory; opinionated, dogmatic, intolerant, narrow-minded, blinkered, illiberal; racist, sexist, chauvinistic, jingoistic; warped, twisted, distorted. Romney is the only that can save the economic world. paranoia: persecution complex, delusions, obsession, psychosis. Look in the mirror Jerk !! I'm done with you and 97% of these jerks that are on this site. You have know idea what you are talking about . I
see dumb people !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adje View Post
Wow, there is a lot of paranoia in your post. As if I'm watching Fox News. Let that be said first. Really, you think that an election of any US President would have these results? That says a lot...

As for the gay statement (and not just that) my answer is simple. I think my letter is clear too. You say one thing but your actions clearly state the other

-Did you endorse the candidate that is oposed to gay marriage (and thus equal rights?) YES
-Did you endorse the candidate that isn't pro equal women rights (just as equal pay)? YES
- Did you endorse the candidate that is against Pro-Choice? YES

If Obama can do to the World what you claim above, then Romney will turn the clock on the US by a century. That is what you endorsed. So don't blame me for pointing that out.

@ the mods, Sorry, I know this is off topic but I think I am free to respond to the direct post from Fire Ball to me
2 Users Like This Post.
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:07   #5
Fire Ball
Himself

You are always a little ray of sunshine !! go away and put head back up your ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil nickname View Post
Ain't we a little ray of sunshine.
2 Users Like This Post.
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:20   #6
allrevvedup
"Most things that i worry about, never happen anyway"

Hey meat,

I guess I'll be one of the 97% to not go to a show or a meet and greet or buy an album again.

My one meet and greet I went to you responded to me with 'f*** you that's not a question' when I started to talk to you about 'somebody loves me'

I took it as banter and a joke then but after reading what you've had to rant about today then I can safely say I wouldn't want to pay another £200 to do it again.

To me your best work of recent times was hang cool teddy bear and that's what I'd like to remember you for.

But because of this, and the fact that you seem to want to crap all over your fans who shell out crazy amounts of money to see you in all corners of the globe, I just want to say goodbye.

I'm done, no more moderation or posts

Last edited by allrevvedup; 04 Nov 2012 at 20:20.
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:23   #7
TheDoode

Quote:
Stop telling me what I believe and what I stand for you bigot : prejudiced, biased, partial, one-sided, sectarian, discriminatory; opinionated, dogmatic, intolerant, narrow-minded, blinkered, illiberal; racist, sexist, chauvinistic, jingoistic; warped, twisted, distorted. Romney is the only that can save the economic world. paranoia: persecution complex, delusions, obsession, psychosis. Look in the mirror Jerk !! I'm done with you and 97% of these jerks that are on this site. You have know idea what you are talking about . I
see dumb people !!
I think 97% of the people on this site just really really really want you to do well, and be received well in the media, and it's confused them that you've publicly backed a presidential candidate who opposes a lot of your own beliefs.
1 User Dislikes This Post.
5 Users Like This Post.
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:27   #8
Fire Ball
Himself

All of you seem to have it wrong , you hate me , you hurt me , you have nothing to add about anything I do but negative comments . So good get out !!
Good, all revvedup left the building !!!
Don't let the door hit you in the ass !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by allrevvedup View Post
Hey meat,

I guess I'll be one of the 97% to not go to a show or a meet and greet or buy an album again.

My one meet and greet I went to you responded to me with 'f*** you that's not a question' when I started to talk to you about 'somebody loves me'

I took it as banter and a joke then but after reading what you've had to rant about today then I can safely say I wouldn't want to pay another £200 to do it again.

To me your best work of recent times was hang cool teddy bear and that's what I'd like to remember you for.

But because of this, and the fact that you seem to want to crap all over your fans who shell out crazy amounts of money to see you in all route corners of the globe, I just want say goodbye.

I'm done, no more moderation or posts
2 Users Like This Post.
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:27   #9
Adje
trying to be realistic

Quote:
Stop telling me what I believe and what I stand for Romney is the only that can save the economic world. paranoia: persecution complex, delusions, obsession, psychosis.
Again it is you who told the World. You are all over the media last week.

Quote:
you bigot : prejudiced, biased, partial, one-sided, sectarian, discriminatory; opinionated, dogmatic, intolerant, narrow-minded, blinkered, illiberal; racist, sexist, chauvinistic, jingoistic; warped, twisted, distorted.Look in the mirror Jerk !! I'm done with you and 97% of these jerks that are on this site. You have know idea what you are talking about .
You really have a way with words. Just because I pointed out what it is that you stand for with your endorsement? Wow.

But if you're going that road, here is one for you
Quote:
I
see dumb people !!
Stop using a mirror then
2 Users Dislike This Post.
2 Users Like This Post.
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:33   #10
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

Quote:
All of you seem to have it wrong , you hate me , you hurt me , you have nothing to add about anything I do but negative comments . So good get out !!
Good, all revvedup left the building !!!
Don't let the door hit you in the ass !!
We don't hate you at all. We hate a lot of the things you've said here. You said yourself you would defend everyone's freedom of speech. So people are rightfully disagreeing with your Romney endorsement. It's a sensitive issue. Considering most of Europe is pro Obama, this is what you get. You're saying some right nasty things about some of your most deification fans. This dedication does not automatically mean they will agree with your political views.
4 Users Like This Post.
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:35   #11
White of High
Nature's Siegfried

Who the f*** cares about stupid American politics? Does it matter if Obama or Romney is the president? They are well controlled marionetts by background bas***ds. Anybody is president of US or any other country, they must have a nice smile, perfect teeth and long tongue. That's it. And who is loyal to anyone is just out of game...

Any news about the new album?
4 Users Like This Post.
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:36   #12
Fire Ball
Himself

Quote:
Again it is you who told the World. You are all over the media last week.

You really have a way with words. Just because I pointed out what it is that you stand for with your endorsement? Wow.

But if you're going that road, here is one for you

Stop using a mirror then
Go to Bruce Springsteen's site and kiss his ass !
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:37   #13
TheDoode

This isn't exactly what I expected today; just logged on to read the news about the new album :-/
2 Users Like This Post.
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:39   #14
Fire Ball
Himself

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
We don't hate you at all. We hate a lot of the things you've said here. You said yourself you would defend everyone's freedom of speech. So people are rightfully disagreeing with your Romney endorsement. It's a sensitive issue. Considering most of Europe is pro Obama, this is what you get. You're saying some right nasty things about some of your most deification fans. This dedication does not automatically mean they will agree with your political views.
Not talking about Romney , I read the thread about my voice... It was so mean and hurtful that at that point,I knew their were no real fans on this site !
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:40   #15
Adje
trying to be realistic

Quote:
Go to Bruce Springsteen's site and kiss his ass !
I can also go to Madonna's site... Why would I do that?

And why do you say we are no fans? Recently the new DVD got all sorts of positive reviews on here. Where were you to accept those?

You're voice on the ROmney thing, it's all over the media. It's big news. Should we ignore that you sounded the way you did? It was your choice to go out there the way you did. Not ours.
4 Users Like This Post.
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:40   #16
Sarge
Mega Loafer

Just when I wondered about the whereabouts of the obligatory Springsteen reference...
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:43   #17
Fire Ball
Himself

If all of you can be mean and hateful why can't I.. Your excuse for being so hateful is always I am entitled to my opinion !! Well the dog just bit back !!

Quote:
Not talking about Romney , I read the thread about my voice... It was so mean and hurtful that at that point,I knew their were no real fans on this site !
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:45   #18
TheDoode

Quote:
I started that thread and it was not intended to be either mean or hurtful IN ANY WAY. Acknowledge it or not, your voice has changed a lot during your career, and people are always going to want to talk about that. I don't think anyone has said anything resoundingly hurtful or negative in that thread??

People love you here, man. You have to believe it. A lot of people love the way you sing right now, and some people don't. Big deal. Wouldn't taking on board the constructive stuff and dismissing the outright negative be the way to go?

I for one am looking forward to the new album.
2 Users Like This Post.
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:50   #19
JennaG
Mega Loafer

Quote:
I know that I said nothing critical of your voice on that thread nor did I state a preference for your voice in a certian era. I actually remember saying something along the lines of there being something within your voice that I just love regardless of whatever 'era' the recording is from. I still stand by that statement because for me it is the truth.
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:52   #20
White of High
Nature's Siegfried

I just saw right now the "performance" with Romney! Hillarious!!! It will be in all new year TV montage! :)
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:53   #21
Fire Ball
Himself

Quote:
I can also go to Madonna's site... Why would I do that?

And why do you say we are no fans? Recently the new DVD got all sorts of positive reviews on here. Where were you to accept those?

You're voice on the ROmney thing, it's all over the media. It's big news. Should we ignore that you sounded the way you did? It was your choice to go out there the way you did. Not ours.
WE did stand in the Storm and Break it , why didn't they play those they were great. There were no monitors on American, didn't even know the song started.( I KNOW JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE )wrong key , I didn't want to go up there . The guy from Alabama was so out of tune , I just reached to help him. Had know Idea where we were in the song ever. My mike was so loud you could not hear the music. Did anyone say that guy was in the key of Mars. No they just picked on me . Just like all of you did , so stuff. My shows before Sandy where great but I'm sure you think they suck along with all the other non fans on this site.
I agree with 25% of what Romney is credited with saying , which he didn't . Obama got ask what is favorite Ice cream was.
KID ROCK IS THE VOICE OF ROMNEY !!
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:55   #22
Sarge
Mega Loafer

I wonder why there are still people who try to discuss in a reasonable way. It's pretty obvious where the road goes, isn't it?
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:56   #23
Fire Ball
Himself

YET ANOTHER JERK HEARD FROM !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White of High View Post
I just saw right now the "performance" with Romney! Hillarious!!! It will be in all new year TV montage! :)
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:56   #24
LuuuuvMeat
Meat Loaf fan 4 life!

This thread has bummed me out for the day and it's only 9:55 am.
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 04 Nov 2012, 18:59   #25
Adje
trying to be realistic

Quote:
WE did stand in the Storm and Break it , why didn't they play those they were great. There were no monitors on American, didn't even know the song started.( I KNOW JUST ANOTHER EXCUSE )wrong key , I didn't want to go up there . The guy from Alabama was so out of tune , I just reached to help him. Had know Idea where we were in the song ever. My mike was so loud you could not hear the music. Did anyone say that guy was in the key of Mars. No they just picked on me . Just like all of you did , so stuff. My shows before Sandy where great but I'm sure you think they suck along with all the other non fans on this site.
I agree with 25% of what Romney is credited with saying , which he didn't . Obama got ask what is favorite Ice cream was.
Meat, you are part of this business for 40 years. You know how it works. You knew that if you go out on a rally like this and mess up one way or the other it bites you back.

Again, people here have been only positive on the GP DVD performance. Even myself (surprised?) Focus on that. and if you screw up (no matter who is to blaim for that) accept it's talked about.

This board has shown so much love to you, embrace that. Instead of kicking around.

You might hate me, but there are plenty here that 'need your love' and who deserve that with their unconditional siport.

Then there are plenty who tell it as they see it. That's not hate, that's their (our) sense of reality. Still they buy your cd's, go to your shows and take time to log in and talk about you.

It's not all black and white
1 User Likes This Post.
Closed Thread