PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages

Closed Thread

Old 13 Nov 2012, 04:39   #476
Kathy
Super Loafer

I don't know what to say either. Meat *IS* humble, I'll vouch for that.

I haven't understood all along why, when it's obvious entire threads about Meat's voice have bothered him from the start, people can't take that at face value and ease up on it.

I have said in this thread that I don't feel he needed to apologize, but he has, so let's try to live up to it.

Why am I not addressing my post to Meat? Because he probably knows how I feel already, it's just some on here that don't.

-Kathy
7 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 04:45   #477
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Not needed for me Meat. We're fine, always have been, but I hope it will be appreciated by everyone here. Never seen you lacking humility, ever. Seen you hurt often. Big man, big heart .. never a big ego. You should feel safe here. You should be amongst friends.

Caryl
8 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 04:49   #478
Mr. Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adje View Post
Wall of text that should never be quoted

This was a thing of beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
Now, I don't know what to say now , except for all here that truly support me and have supported me through the Years I am truly sorry for my outburst. I was having a really bad weekend and I came here because I felt I was coming to a safe place. I was sure that was a safe place . The thread on my Voice pushed me over the edge, Knowing how hard I've worked over the last 5 years , on Pitch , With John on timing, John will come in somedays , Paul on others and Justin as well and listen to the last show we did, to help me make corrections. But a song Like Living on the Outside , the verses have no Time. I lost my Voice in 1980 and again in the end of 1994 not like in "80 ... it, I guess is a sensitive issue for me ( you think) and to see a thread and for everyone to be writing maybe it wasn't negative but that is how it felt at that moment and I couldn't believe a whole thread had been dedicated to the subject. I have a temper but it really doesn't appear that often. (Gary did take my paints) . It did that day and I am sorry , please except my apology. If you find you can't I understand , when I get that angry I go straight for the jugular it is a very ugly side of me that I don't like at all . In the last 45 years I have worked very hard for that side never to appear. I am human and not perfect ,say that twice, To all I am truly SORRY !! On side note I am always HUMBLE !! I KNOW VERY WELL WHY I AM HERE !!
ALWAYS,
MEAT
No one here hates you Meat, or wants to see you hurt or upset or anything We're all fans, that's why we post. Some of us (me included, I had a post or two in the voice thread) may benefit from realising our posts may be a little confronting You gotta know*, though, that the discussion here isn't done with the intention of bringing you down. That'd defeat the purpose of anyone coming here at all.

Thank you for this, appreciate the apology :)

*read this like the final few lines from MSO For Crying Out Loud (GOD you gotta know!)

Last edited by Mr. Happy; 13 Nov 2012 at 05:19. Reason: Somehow managed to miss Meat's apology the first time I read the thread
6 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 05:14   #479
LuuuuvMeat
Meat Loaf fan 4 life!

Thanks, Meat.

Good luck with your surgery.

Last edited by LuuuuvMeat; 13 Nov 2012 at 05:19.
3 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 05:21   #480
CPDani
Loyal Loafer

In my honest to God opinion, Meat did not have to apologize here tonight. He is a very humble individual with a lot of heart. All my love Meat, you have my full support... Can we please move on now?
7 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 05:26   #481
LuuuuvMeat
Meat Loaf fan 4 life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPDani View Post
In my honest to God opinion, Meat did not have to apologize here tonight.

We all have different opinions. That's the beauty of MLUKFC.
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 05:26   #482
suzieq
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPDani View Post
In my honest to God opinion, Meat did not have to apologize here tonight. He is a very humble individual with a lot of heart. All my love Meat, you have my full support... Can we please move on now?
Took the words......you know the rest
5 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 05:29   #483
melon
Long Distance Loafer

Quote:
(Gary did take my paints)
He he he, that made me giggle out loud a bit :)

I won't thank you for the apology, because I never felt I needed one, but thanks for stopping by Meat.

We love ya

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Forum Runner
9 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 05:36   #484
Vickip
Mega Loafer

Thank you Meat, you truly do have a big heart. IMHO you didn't owe anyone an apology,
and you know you will always have my full support and love no matter what.

Having said that, I hope that others here can accept it, learn something from it, and we can move on.

@Mel : I have to admit I giggled at that too !
7 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 06:02   #485
Kathy
Super Loafer

I'm going to turn into a pumpkin if I don't get to bed! Goodnight all, and thanks Meat :) and I hope things will be better now!
4 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 08:08   #486
anotherday
Super Loafer

Love you MEATY. keep on keepin on, as my momma use to always say!
3 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 09:13   #487
LucyK!
The Monster Is Luce

Really good to get up this morning and read that post, really good
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 13:18   #488
chairboys
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyK! View Post
Likewise.
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 13:33   #489
Sebastian.
Biggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyK! View Post
Indeed. What an amazing & lovely post.
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 19:01   #490
R.
You dig.

A placeholder, that's all.
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 13 Nov 2012, 19:05   #491
R.
You dig.

Quote:
Now, I don't know what to say now , except for all here that truly support me and have supported me through the Years I am truly sorry for my outburst. I was having a really bad weekend and I came here because I felt I was coming to a safe place. I was sure that was a safe place . The thread on my Voice pushed me over the edge, Knowing how hard I've worked over the last 5 years , on Pitch , With John on timing, John will come in somedays , Paul on others and Justin as well and listen to the last show we did, to help me make corrections. But a song Like Living on the Outside , the verses have no Time. I lost my Voice in 1980 and again in the end of 1994 not like in "80 ... it, I guess is a sensitive issue for me ( you think) and to see a thread and for everyone to be writing maybe it wasn't negative but that is how it felt at that moment and I couldn't believe a whole thread had been dedicated to the subject. I have a temper but it really doesn't appear that often. (Gary did take my paints) . It did that day and I am sorry , please except my apology. If you find you can't I understand , when I get that angry I go straight for the jugular it is a very ugly side of me that I don't like at all . In the last 45 years I have worked very hard for that side never to appear. I am human and not perfect ,say that twice, To all I am truly SORRY !! On side note I am always HUMBLE !! I KNOW VERY WELL WHY I AM HERE !!
ALWAYS,
MEAT
In case you missed this, see above. And I have added some posts that belong here but have been posted elsewhere while this thread was closed. Perfect way to conclude this thread.

Last edited by R.; 13 Nov 2012 at 19:12. Reason: topy
Closed Thread