PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » mlukfc.com » MLUKFC Shopping Mall

Old 02 Jul 2007, 20:52   #1
bathelmet
Senior Loafer

Default Bat 3 coasters for Cancer Research

Thanks to everyone who responded to my original post which I have pasted below. I have now only got 22 of these coasters left and it would be great if I could reach my £100 target-just PM me if you would like to buy any. I ran the Race For Life yesterday (very sore legs today!) and will be sending the money made from these coasters off with my sponsor money-please support an excellent cause.

Hi everyone,

I am selling Bat Out of Hell 111 The Monster Is Loose beer mats in aid of Cancer Research's Race For Life appeal. They were originally produced to cooincide with the album's release. On the front of the beer mat is the album's title and also the cover picture from the album (in colour). On the back there is a competition (which is now out of date) to win tickets to the New York concert last November. The beer mats are £1.50 each (£1 for additional mats). £1 from each sale will go to Cancer Research, and the other 50p is to cover postage and Paypal fees. I have 100 of these and it would be great if I could sell them all, as that would be an easy £100 for a very worthy cause. If you would like to buy any please PM me and I will give you my Paypal or postage address. Please support this appeal, and they are a nice souvenir to have.
bathelmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2007, 11:21   #2
firefly
Mega Loafer

PMS..... Thank's Elaine
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote