mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages » Lost Boys and Golden Girls

Old 26 Jan 2011, 20:32   #26
glamourgirl
Super Loafer

Steve was really great but I've seen many amazing shows since his departure. Danny has become a fine addition to the band.
glamourgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2011, 20:58   #27
Vickip
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamourgirl View Post
Steve was really great but I've seen many amazing shows since his departure. Danny has become a fine addition to the band.
I can't comment on Steve because I've never seen him live. But I absolutely agree with you about Danny ... I think that both he and Justin Avery have been great additions to the band
Vickip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2011, 01:15   #28
RockBtmLtd
Rookie

Default Simply Stated

No, I am not. Just an interested party.
RockBtmLtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2011, 04:24   #29
MeatGrl1
No Day But Today

Location:  Sitting on the steps outside looking so restless and reckless and lost!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge View Post

If you watch the Rockpalast DVD you can see Steve play an amazing solo.

No, his motivation lies somewhere else. He's just our local expert on all things Meat Loaf. If Wario says that there are "damned sound errors" on a recording, that Masculine is the Meat Loaf song everybody loves, that playing California on the radio might offend a group of people who don't have radios, that Meat didn't sound good live in 1996 and that "Kasim sucks" it's nothing but the truth. We're just to ignorant to surrender to his wisdom.
I will have to get that DVD out again and pay more attention to the guitar player and less on what Meat and Karla are doing !!

And I forgot he's the expert on all things Meat related and that if we don't know or know it to be false we just don't know anything !!
MeatGrl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2011, 13:08   #30
RockBtmLtd
Rookie

Now I really AM sorry I started this...first beat on Kas, then beat on fellow members, then we get a little bit testy on who we are or are not looking at. Remember, this is the Lost Boys and Golden Girls forum....thought my thread might belong here...and, yes, I am darned well old enough to give a little lecture @ (emoticons don't seems to work).
Old 27 Jan 2011, 13:10   #31
RockBtmLtd
Rookie

Ooops! The emoticons do work--surprise---sorry!
Old 27 Jan 2011, 13:18   #32
AndyK
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockBtmLtd View Post
Now I really AM sorry I started this...first beat on Kas, then beat on fellow members, then we get a little bit testy on who we are or are not looking at. Remember, this is the Lost Boys and Golden Girls forum....thought my thread might belong here...and, yes, I am darned well old enough to give a little lecture @ (emoticons don't seems to work).
I wouldn't worry. The natives can get a little restless round here sometimes and their passions do get mis-directed at times. Your thread is in the right place!

So come on then, what is it about Steve and his playing that makes the hairs on your neck stand up?
AndyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2011, 17:21   #33
Smithie
Super Loafer

I appreciate your opinion, RockBtmLtd. Steve was a great bassist and brought great energy to the stage. I also think that Danny is very capable and equally talented.
Smithie is offline   Reply With Quote