PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » mlukfc.com » MLUKFC Shopping Mall

Old 28 Sep 2018, 13:47   #1
ThatWriterGuy
Super Loafer

Default For Sale: The Guitar That Jim Steinman Gave Me

Ever used the phrase 'a reluctant sale'? Well, I don't think that I ever really appreciated that one before. However, with this in mind, I'm putting up my Suhr Modern Pro for immediate sale. This is the guitar that Jim gave me after working on the musical in 2016.

These guitars are pretty sought after pro instruments, made by expert and legendary guitar luthier John Suhr in the USA. I've been playing for 25 years and I've owned dozens of guitars throughout that time, but this is hands down the best guitar that I have ever played and, obviously, it has sentimental value, too.

If you play then you'll find that it covers everything from Jazz to Blues to Hendrix to AC/DC, Zep to Van Halen and beyond into Steve Vai territory. Amazing strat tones in the 1st and 2nd positions, with great biting rock and metal leads in the 5th. It has a neck to die for, too.

The RRP is £2799
I'm thinking about selling for £2250 (minus postage)
May be open to sensible offers.

Feel free to collect in person (Stirling, UK), in which case you'll get a Suhr deluxe padded gig bag, worth £79.99, and a bit of a chat too

If we're using a courier, then I'll ship in an excellent condition Fender Pro Case worth £119 -- for free. This is mainly to ensure that the guitar reaches you in one piece. Of course, I will pack it to the best of my ability. You can never be too careful, after all.

Courier to be arranged by buyer, but must include full tracking and insurance that covers both the full retail cost and, obviously, must be applicable to musical instruments.

Payment by cash or bank transfer is certainly acceptable.

For fan club members I'll include a new BOOH TM Varsity Jacket in size M as a bonus

Feel free to contact me to discuss. I can take high quality photos at all angles upon request -- just fire off a PM and let me know. Here's a couple to tide you over:

ThatWriterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2018, 17:28   #2
ThatWriterGuy
Super Loafer

Old 02 Oct 2018, 20:05   #3
ThatWriterGuy
Super Loafer

Now unavailable. Thanks for the messages