mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Life » Off Topic » FIFA WORLD CUP Germany 2006

Old 17 Jul 2006, 21:56   #1
Chris
Mega Loafer

Default What I did on holiday.

What I did on my Holidays by T. Walcott.

I went to a place called Jermany with my Uncle Sven adn some other grown ups. It is a country in Europe where a bad man called Adolfg used to live with his nazties. Adolf doesn't live there anymore but Uncle owen does and the grown u's say i cant talk about the bad man as it will make Uncle owen cry if i do. In Jermany there are lots of castles and some mountains. We are staying in a place called Baden Baden. That's a silly name. Uncle Frank has the same name as his dad. That's silly too. His mum must get their underpants mixed up all the time.

On the aeroplane Uncle Sol sat next to me. He got me some toffee and wants to be my friend. He works at the place where i do my YTS and so does Uncle Freddy who comes from a place called Sweadon. But him and Uncle Sol are not best friends anymore.

Uncle Owen met us at the airport. He talks foreignish. Uncle Wayne, Uncle Steven and Uncle David also talk funny. My mum says uncle David talks like orville. Uncle Sol say's Uncle David wears dresses and knickers.

In Germany the grown-ups are going to play football. My Grandad says we beat them in the olden days before my mum was born. That is a long time ago.

While the grown up's went to play football I went shopping with Auntie Vicky and some other girls. She bought me a big ice cream and got herself a little one but she said she was full before she ate any of it adn threw it away. She bought lots of shoes and handbags and let me play with Brooklyn. She say's she used to be in a pop band and sang me one of her songs. i think she was telling fibs.

The grown-ups went to play football against the Sweadish. Uncle Sol was crying as Uncle Freddy played for them and would not talk to him. Uncle Sven is from Sweadon and I hgeard him on the phone to there boss last night and said "It's a deal. 2-2 will make us all happy".

Uncle Michael hurt his knee and had to go home to get a plaster from his mum.

Uncle peter is a giant, a proper giant like you see in books. He is rubbish at football though.

Uncle Wayne had a sore toe at the start of our holiday but it got better so the let him play football.

All the grown ups started to call uncle Wayne a potato head who had stood on somebody's spuds. He also got shouted at by the referee.

All my uncles are saying that we have to go home now.

And that is what I did on my holidays.
Old 18 Jul 2006, 18:06   #2
hayley
Mega Loafer

awwwww bless
that really put a smile on my face lol