mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages » Lost Boys and Golden Girls

Old 17 Aug 2018, 01:01   #226
mindnick1
Sound Guy

its just impossible to win on this site.....when you going to tour? you push the album to much!! you push the album to little!!

i joined this site in Nov 2003 and have made 186 posts thats 18 years so thats 9 posts a year....so hardly coming on here pushing it to much....
mindnick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2018, 01:08   #227
Adje
trying to be realistic

So 9 posts a year and mostly just to push a bad album from an unlikely character (or are you just ignoring the elephant in (tyce's) room).

Of course you can win. You even had a few people saying they like the album. If you really wanted to win you should have produced (yes I said produced) a better album with a better suported lead both in as outside the studio.

You coming back here, 45 posts in this topic, is well... you said it best
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindnick1 View Post
your just looking reaction.
Adje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2018, 01:18   #228
letsgotoofar
Super Loafer

Harsh? Rude? Looking for a reaction? Apparently your morning ablutions don't involve a mirror, mate...
letsgotoofar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2018, 04:36   #229
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
its just impossible to win on this site.....when you going to tour? you push the album to much!! you push the album to little!!

i joined this site in Nov 2003 and have made 186 posts thats 18 years so thats 9 posts a year....so hardly coming on here pushing it to much....
But for the last two years you've only posted once on a thread NOT about Tyce .. I understand why, and I'm sorry you hitched to a wagon that has gone off the rails so badly. But Meat is unique, this is his fansite, and it would be naive to expect comparisons wouldn't be made, and that some will find the album not for them, even criticise it harshly .. they do with Meat for heaven's sake, and Tyce is just not in the same ballpark
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Users Like This Post.
Old 17 Aug 2018, 14:52   #230
roomster
Super Loafer

Quote:
the album was and is available on all outlets...

to comment on the above...."shit" a bit harsh and rude...how about "i don't like it" your just looking reaction.

"Funnily enough Tyce approached Jim for a part in the musical"

complete BS Tyce was at the workshop in NYC at the same time as the others 2 1/2 years ago, you can see Tyce singing FCOL to jim directy online the night before the original workshop.....get your facts right....you dont have to like Tyce but dont talk about shit you have no clue about...
I initially enjoyed the album, but the Trump-bashing hypocrite Tyce Green makes it very difficult for me to listen to it now with joy...
roomster is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 18 Aug 2018, 14:43   #231
nightinr
Super Loafer

Just to clarify is the supposed UK tour no longer happening?
nightinr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2018, 23:56   #232
ThatWriterGuy
Super Loafer

Quote:
"Funnily enough Tyce approached Jim for a part in the musical"

complete BS Tyce was at the workshop in NYC at the same time as the others 2 1/2 years ago, you can see Tyce singing FCOL to jim directy online the night before the original workshop.....get your facts right....you dont have to like Tyce but dont talk about shit you have no clue about...
Nick, you should probably think about who it is that you're talking to. Tyce did, in fact, message Jim for a part in the musical weeks before Manchester previews. By that time it was too late, as all of the parts were cast (which Jim relayed to Tyce at the time).

Maybe you should ask Tyce about it. Just a thought
ThatWriterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Like This Post.
Old 31 Aug 2018, 06:45   #233
letsgotoofar
Super Loafer

^ Not to mention, it wasn't even a private conversation. Someone could probably scroll through Jim's Facebook page and find the exact thread where (IIRC) Tyce said he hadn't heard they were holding auditions, but wanted to take part, and Jim (IMO) waffled out of it with an "I didn't know you didn't know, but it's happening in the UK, so..." kind of response. He may well have been at the workshop, but it seems that's about where it ended.

Last edited by letsgotoofar; 31 Aug 2018 at 06:50.
letsgotoofar is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.