Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » mlukfc.com » MLUKFC Shopping Mall

Old 17 Feb 2017, 21:24   #1
martm20
Rookie

Exclamation Bat Out Of Hell Musical Manchester - Ticket for sale

Hi,

Opening night tonight for what sounds to be a great musical.

I have my tickets for 7:30pm Saturday 11th March but unfortunately our friend that was going can no longer make it and therefore there is a spare seat next to us (Wife, Daughter & I still going)

Meat Loaf Bat Out Of Hell Musical Ticket - 7:30pm Sat 11th March 2017 - Opera House Stalls Seat G15 Manchester, United Kingdom

Spare ticket as friend is now unable to go to this. This is a great seat for the best view - get ready to dance and sing out to Meat Loaf. I am asking for face value of £60 or nearest offer ! - send me a message (martin.peacock@engineer.com)

Bat Out Of Hell Overview

Based on the most influential albums of Jim Steinman’s storied collaborations with singer Meat Loaf, Bat Out Of Hell is a romantic adventure about rebellious youth and passionate love against the backdrop of a post-cataclysmic city.
Following Strat, who has fallen in love with the daughter of the despotic Falco, this new musical is a high-octane rock‘n’roll adventure that tears through over 20 of Steinman’s hits, including I’d Do Anything for Love… (But I Won’t Do That), You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night), Dead Ringer For Love, It’s All Coming Back To Me Now, Two Out Of Three Ain’t Bad and Bat Out Of Hell.
This brand new musical is directed by the award-winning Jay Scheib.
martm20 is offline   Reply With Quote