mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Site Content » News & Stories » Bat Out Of Hell I, II & III

Old 10 Apr 2007, 19:40   #1
R.
You dig.

Exclamation Cry Over Me Promotional Notes

Cry Over Me
May 7th 2007

Cry Over Me, the second single to be taken from the platinum selling Bat Out Of Hell 3 is released on Mercury Records on May 7th.

It’s released on 2 track CD, DVD and Picture Disc 7”. The DVD features the new video as well as a full length animated video of the album title track ‘The Monster Is Loose’ whilst the 7” is a special edition picture disc that features original Bat 3 artwork.

Meat Loaf comes back to the UK to support the release and is already confirmed as a performer on the new Saturday night prime time BBC1 show ‘Any Dream Will Do’ (This years ‘How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria?’) Plus Radio 2, Heart FM and Capital Gold interviews and features already firmed up.

Meat Loaf is also in for a 15 date sold out UK arena tour beginning with 2 nights at the Manchester MEN, finishing at Belfast Odyssey on May 31st. He returns for the Diana Concert on July 1

A comprehensive outdoor 48 sheet and 30” TV campaign will begin the night after the BBC ‘Any Dream Will Do’ and carry throughout the month of May, through a Father’s Day promotion and the Diana concert on July 1.

More information and discussion to be found here.

Thanks to Kev for the info.

Interested in a Multi-Buy and a chance to win 2 tickets? Then click here!

More information on Cry Over Me ...

Last edited by R.; 10 Apr 2007 at 21:35.
R. is offline   Reply With Quote