mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » Tyre Tracks & Broken Hearts

Old 08 Dec 2013, 02:20   #51
renegadeangel
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockfenris2005 View Post
I wonder if that was the only song that didn't make it. What do you think of "Take a number"? Should that have been included on BA? I would have put it as the ending.
I read somewhere a long time ago that Meat had written a song called Paradise Road. That was supposed to be on there as well as a song called I Still Hear the Guns.
In the article Meat said the record company took the album away as released it as it was before they were finished.
renegadeangel is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 24 Mar 2015, 07:51   #52
Mr. Happy

I know this is a painfully stupid question (and probably not worth resurrecting a thread as ancient as this over), but I have to ask...what sort of quality are the studio recordings of Unsaid and Decadent Wish like? I've been hunting down decent quality versions of these two for years while also trying to avoid spending a fortune on getting them shipped from the other side of the world, but all the ones I can find online are rubbish and I'm at the point now where I can't stomach the staticy reverb anymore. The hi hats on Unsaid sound like tin foil. It's almost like each and every place you can get these from online got it from the same source, and that initial source was terrible. From what I've found, Decadent Wish is a little better than Unsaid, but it's still not fantastic.

The recordings on the CHSIB/DIST singles have to be much better, right? If I was to put them in a playlist with the other songs from the album, would I notice a difference in quality? I'm assuming they are a lot better (surely they wouldn't be officially released in bootleg quality), and that's why I think this is a stupid question, but I just find it confusing that they only seem to be available in terrible quality no matter where I look. That, and I want to be certain before I buy the listing of Unsaid that's been tempting me for the last week on eBay
Mr. Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2015, 08:13   #53
Wario
Monstro helps me spell things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Happy View Post
I know this is a painfully stupid question (and probably not worth resurrecting a thread as ancient as this over), but I have to ask...what sort of quality are the studio recordings of Unsaid and Decadent Wish like? I've been hunting down decent quality versions of these two for years while also trying to avoid spending a fortune on getting them shipped from the other side of the world, but all the ones I can find online are rubbish and I'm at the point now where I can't stomach the staticy reverb anymore. The hi hats on Unsaid sound like tin foil. It's almost like each and every place you can get these from online got it from the same source, and that initial source was terrible. From what I've found, Decadent Wish is a little better than Unsaid, but it's still not fantastic.

The recordings on the CHSIB/DIST singles have to be much better, right? If I was to put them in a playlist with the other songs from the album, would I notice a difference in quality? I'm assuming they are a lot better (surely they wouldn't be officially released in bootleg quality), and that's why I think this is a stupid question, but I just find it confusing that they only seem to be available in terrible quality no matter where I look. That, and I want to be certain before I buy the listing of Unsaid that's been tempting me for the last week on eBay
CHeck my youtube or give me or EVil One a PM.

We are bound to have it
Wario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2015, 21:53   #54
Yevonda
Super Loafer

I think I need to start an official B-side collection. Where to begin? Amazon?
Yevonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2015, 01:05   #55
tonyloaf
Metal Head

Nah just talk to wario nicely :)
tonyloaf is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Like This Post.
Old 25 Mar 2015, 16:57   #56
Yevonda
Super Loafer

Good morning Wario. I hear you are the man to go to for B-side and obscure recordings. Just wanted to say Hi and hope you have a fantastic day today. Something like that Tony?
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 25 Mar 2015, 20:27   #57
tonyloaf
Metal Head

I think you could do a little better :)
Old 25 Mar 2015, 21:20   #58
Yevonda
Super Loafer

Haha, okay I will work on it!
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 26 Mar 2015, 06:50   #59
Mr. Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyloaf View Post
Nah just talk to wario nicely :)
I did warn you it was a stupid question!

It's being sorted
Mr. Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2015, 20:29   #60
tonyloaf
Metal Head

:)
Old 05 Aug 2016, 10:38   #61
Nige78
Junior Loafer

Is it possible to get an update on Post #1 please? Several of the videos are no longer available.

Many thanks, and a huge thanks for this great post. I'm loving some of these tracks
Nige78 is offline   Reply With Quote