mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » Loaf! Camera! Action!

View Poll Results: Well?????
Meat Loaf and Marlee Matlin 9 26.47%
Meat Loaf and John Rich 12 35.29%
Meat Loaf and Lil Jon 2 5.88%
John Rich and Marlee Matlin 9 26.47%
John Rich and Lil Jon 0 0%
Lil Jon and Marlee Matlin 2 5.88%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09 May 2011, 06:41   #1
Wario
Monstro helps me spell things...

Default WEEK 11 (Celebrity Apprentice): Who will be the final Two?

Meat and Marlee. Hands Down.
Wario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2011, 06:43   #2
Vickip
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarioLoaf View Post
Meat and Marlee. Hands Down.
Meat and John Rich.
Vickip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2011, 07:13   #3
meatfanforlife
Banned

How can you think Meat will get fired?

I think he will win the whole thing, if not be in the final 2. Sure he has had his issues, but i dont know anyone that hasn't on this season.
meatfanforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2011, 08:25   #4
BostonAngel
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickip View Post
Meat and John Rich.
I am with you Vicki, John Rich and Meat for the Final 2!
BostonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2011, 08:50   #5
carole
Mega Loafer

It's a toss up for me between Meat and Marlee or Meat and John Rich.

Carole
carole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2011, 13:39   #6
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatfanforlife View Post
How can you think Meat will get fired?

I think he will win the whole thing, if not be in the final 2. Sure he has had his issues, but i dont know anyone that hasn't on this season.
You'd think ... and any issues last night ie feeling deeply about his charity and donors, or the more general about wearing his heart on his sleeve and not being afraid to show his emotions are rather more laudable than some of the behaviour we've seen repeatedly from some of the contestants imo. Plus he showed he can take on Star in the boardroom and win .. which is getting him considerable street cred with CA afficianados as far as I can see, save the blogging hacks who will delight in their usual hyperbole

I think he'll make it to the final two .. and stands a good chance of winning. Trump seems captivated, almost entranced, by seeing a big man, a successful rocker, who's not only very capable with many good leadership qualities and bags of creativity, but who can .. heavens above .. actually have a huge heart, which he can wear unashamedly on his sleeve, feel deeply and not be afraid to show it

The CA 2011 dark horse coming up fast on the inside rail imo

Caryl
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2011, 02:09   #7
nikox1
Mega Loafer

i would of went for Meat and JR , infact thats how i voted. but at the end of next weeks clip he seems to say fired in Meats direction ? well it looks that way? he he, ohhh the stress of it all,, c,mon Meat!!
nikox1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2011, 02:30   #8
Vickip
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarylB View Post
The CA 2011 dark horse coming up fast on the inside rail
Old 11 May 2011, 02:37   #9
CarylB
Mega Loafer

The way they're seated it looks as though he fires either JR or LJ and either Marlee or Meat .. and they put these edits on to intrigue rather than inform

If he chooses Marlee over Meat it would just emphasises how capricious his decisions are imo. She has been pleasant, seems bright, and avoided the catfighting (probably glad she couldn't hear it!) but as a PM has not been very impressive. She won her first task which was a fundraiser by a mile .. but that was about having lined up big donors, and she spent all her time on that rather than managing the team, who were even late opening their gallery. Meat's won two tasks and has been a major contributor in every one.

And if he doesn't select Meat you can bet your boots one of the PMs will have him back for the final task, precisely because of the strength of his contribution. If Marlee's not selected as PM, I wouldn't risk my boots on her being asked back, although I'll admit if you wanted to recruit a really useful woman you'd be scratching around slim pickings .. LaT for a spot of organising (which would come with a baby voice), and Star for the only skill she's shown, computer graphics, and the potential to turn the competition to stone with a stare and a flick of the serpents on her head! It's the pretty limited useful contributions generally from the women which have brought Marlee to the final four imo

Caryl
Old 11 May 2011, 03:20   #10
RSG
Mega Loafer

Meat Loaf and Marlee
RSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2011, 05:28   #11
BostonAngel
Super Loafer

I Forget who said it first, however, I agree that the edited clips that they show are designed more to mislead then they are to inform. I will be watching Sunday on the edge of my seat.
Based on the past 3 seasons of C.A. this is how it breaks down. If you don't care, don't continue reading! LOL
It seems the final 2 is based on 2 major factors, the record as PM and how much money has been raised for your charity. How much Trump likes the person is probably the third factor And a distant fourth is the interview process.
Marlee has raised the most money - 1 million+, however her record as PM is 1 win, 1 loss - not that impressive
John Rich has raised the second most in money - approx $625,000. He also has the most impressive record as PM having stepped up 3 times with a record of 2 wins and 1 loss.
Out of the top 3, Meat comes in 3rd for money raised with approx $130,000. And he has won both of his tasks as P.M.
Lil Jon has raised the least money of the top 3. He also has 2 wins as P.M.
I would say that John Rich is a definite for the Final 2. LIl Jon is the odd man out. Based on these factors alone it is a toss up between Marlee and Meat. Marlee wins in the money raising category, Meat has the better record as PM. Right now Donald is quite intrigued with Meat which will work in Meat's favor. We will see how the interviews go this Sunday. Looking forward to it and hoping Meat makes it to the Final 2

Last edited by BostonAngel; 11 May 2011 at 05:37.
BostonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2011, 05:33   #12
Vickip
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonAngel View Post
I Forget who said it first, however, I agree that the edited clips that they show are designed more to mislead then they are to inform. I will be watching Sunday on the edge of my seat.
Based on the past 3 seasons of C.A. this is how it breaks down. If you don't care, don't continue reading! LOL
It seems the final 2 is based on 2 major factors, the record as PM and how much money has been aised for your charity. How much Trump likes the person is probably the third factor And a distant fourth is the interview process.
Marlee has raised the most money - 1 million+, however her record as PM is 1 win, 1 loss - not that impressive
John Rich has raised the second most in money - approx $625,000. He also has the most impressive record as PM having stepped up 3 times with a record of 2 wins and 1 loss.
Out of the top 3, Meat comes in 3rd for money raised with approx $130,000. And he has won both of his tasks as P.M.
Lil Jon has raised the least money of the top 3. He also has 2 wins as P.M.
I would say that John Rich is a definite for the Final 2. LIl Jon is the odd man out. Based on these factors alone it is a toss up between Marlee and Meat. Marlee wins in the money raising category, Meat has the better record as PM. Right now Donald is quite intrigued with Meat which will work in Meat's favor. We will see how the interviews go this Sunday. Looking forward to it and hoping Meat makes it to the Final 2
Very interesting .. thanks Cathy
Old 11 May 2011, 09:35   #13
JennaG
Mega Loafer

As much as I'd like Meat to be in the final two, I can see it being John Rich and Marlee.

I think that they're both very strong players who haven't had disagreements with anyone and seem well liked by Donald Trump. I know Meat is a hard worker and he's well liked but I'm concerned about whether his past disagreement with Gary and now Star will work against him.
JennaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2011, 13:44   #14
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Only if Trump sees those as negatives imo, as he will make his own decision .. and probably had even before the advisers were brought in to do their interviews. Yes, he likes JR and Marlee, but also clearly likes Meat equally well, and Meat's empassioned statement about the personal growth he'd achieved through the series was one factor that the others haven't put into the decision-making pot, and could be the clincher.

If he picked Marlee over Meat it would imo be for other reasons than his fight with Busey or his successful strategy with Star; and I'd have thought that Meat's balls of steel in the boardroom with Star would have only impressed Trump, who expects people to fight for boardroom survival, and imo admires those who do, and do so successfully.

I think that was why Star managed to hang on for as long as she did; her real level of contribution in each task was really fairly limited, but she put on a hell of a fight in every boardroom firing session she was in. While imo Busey clung to the raft as long as he did because his presence offered the chance of a ratings-grabbing confrontation with someone, and after that was achieved but not repeated on the following task, he was no longer needed on voyage.

Caryl
Old 11 May 2011, 14:15   #15
Wario
Monstro helps me spell things...

If Meat doesn't get into the final two its only because he hasn't raised as much money as Rich and Matlin.

and money is only part of the equation
Wario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2011, 00:54   #16
LisaT
Super Loafer

My 2 cents: Meat and John Rich.
LisaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2011, 03:16   #17
nikox1
Mega Loafer

its so hard to know who it will be? i would say JR will most likely make it, and maybe matlin? it depends on the interviews i guess? Meat has a good chance imo, John Rich 45% Matlin 21% Meat 20% Lil Jon 14% ,,, thats how i see it,, too close to call
Old 15 May 2011, 03:48   #18
CarylB
Mega Loafer

I think the interviews are just to provide another episode. Trump isn't going to be employng the winner .. he will decide based purely on which two he thinks will pull in his best ratings. That will be his bottom line. Smart money? JR's a shoe-in 100%. LJ's a 99% shoe-out imo. Marlee has done the best fundraiser, but hasn't shown much strength as a player generally. Meat has been a strong player throughout. The last task isn't a fundraiser.

Trump will imo go for whichever of them he thinks will get most people tuning in to watch, Marlee or Meat. Simply based on many general CA afficianados' perception that Meat is volatile and emotional he might consider him the biggest pull for viewing figures. And it would be a fight between the two strongest players left, and between two who have worked together for most of the series and become friends. I think these are the factors he will consider rather than Joan Rivers' feedback from interviews .. lol

Caryl

Could go either way, but if he doesn't choose Meat as a PM he'll make sure he's a player 100%
Old 15 May 2011, 13:28   #19
nikox1
Mega Loafer

Meat and JR going head to head would be great!!!! it really would
Old 15 May 2011, 16:43   #20
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikox1 View Post
Meat and JR going head to head would be great!!!! it really would
It would be the best

And tonight's episode will reveal whether that's the final line-up. I hope Meat gets through to the final as a PM and he goes on to win for Painted Turtle. One thing I am sure of, he will be in that final, whether as a PM or working as hard as he can to try and help another to win.

It's been great to watch him working and striving to do well for his beloved charity, a privilege in fact; and after the final, if he doesn't manage to be the one carrying the prize back to their charity, I shall send a donation to Painted Turtle with the message:

Meat Loaf worked his damndest in Celebrity Apprentice to win for The Painted Turtle, succeeded twice, and he'll always be a winner to me

https://www.thepaintedturtle.org/tur.../index_new.asp

Caryl
Old 15 May 2011, 17:37   #21
robgomm
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarylB View Post
It would be the best

And tonight's episode will reveal whether that's the final line-up. I hope Meat gets through to the final as a PM and he goes on to win for Painted Turtle. One thing I am sure of, he will be in that final, whether as a PM or working as hard as he can to try and help another to win.

It's been great to watch him working and striving to do well for his beloved charity, a privilege in fact; and after the final, if he doesn't manage to be the one carrying the prize back to their charity, I shall send a donation to Painted Turtle with the message:

Meat Loaf worked his damndest in Celebrity Apprentice to win for The Painted Turtle, succeeded twice, and he'll always be a winner to me

https://www.thepaintedturtle.org/tur.../index_new.asp

Caryl
That's a really nice idea Caryl. I think if you don't already support a charity this is a good place to start. And we can all do it by buying the book and getting single!

Btw i'll be avoiding the site and facebook tomorrow until i've watched CA on youtube, being here in the UK.
robgomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2011, 19:58   #22
LisaT
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgomm View Post
Btw i'll be avoiding the site and facebook tomorrow until i've watched CA on youtube, being here in the UK.
I always have to do that too, because I don't get to watch it until Monday night! I have to do the same with American Idol, as we're a day behind the US with that one too!
LisaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2011, 00:30   #23
nikox1
Mega Loafer

i hope we can get it outside of the USA also?
Old 16 May 2011, 04:42   #24
meatfanforlife
Banned

~~~~ Donald Trump.

That is all.

And you know what..while I'm at it....~~~~ Brett Michaels, Joan Rivers, and Pierce Morgan.
meatfanforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2011, 04:46   #25
RSG
Mega Loafer

Not a fair way to fire players, imo
RSG is offline   Reply With Quote