PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages

Old 08 Dec 2019, 02:08   #1
Adje
trying to be realistic

Default Meat Loaf at Dortmund ComicCon

For those of you who are close to Dortmund. Meat has a Q&A this sunday afternoon. I went saturday. What a blast!

Adje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2019, 04:38   #2
anotherday
Super Loafer

Every photo I've seen hes looked so happy to just be around you all. LOVE IT !
anotherday is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 08 Dec 2019, 15:50   #3
Adje
trying to be realistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherday View Post
Every photo I've seen hes looked so happy to just be around you all. LOVE IT !
He seemed genuinely happy to see his fans and took time with them during the signing sessions. I think the average time he gave to people was about 3 minutes (some just had the picture signed and left, some had whole conversations with him)

Money well spend, and to answer the person in the other thread if it is worth the money, absolutely YES!. Meat was so relaxed, had so much fun with the interactions with his fans and gave everybody time to share their thoughts with him. He may have endured and suffered a lot the last years, but his spirit is so high. I am very glad I went!
Adje is offline   Reply With Quote
5 Users Like This Post.
Old 08 Dec 2019, 16:17   #4
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adje View Post
He seemed genuinely happy to see his fans and took time with them during the signing sessions. I think the average time he gave to people was about 3 minutes (some just had the picture signed and left, some had whole conversations with him)

Money well spend, and to answer the person in the other thread if it is worth the money, absolutely YES!. Meat was so relaxed, had so much fun with the interactions with his fans and gave everybody time to share their thoughts with him. He may have endured and suffered a lot the last years, but his spirit is so high. I am very glad I went!
Absolutely. At the one in London year before last, Meat was the only artist to take his time and give time to everyone. It's who he is At the end of the final day stewards were walking up and down queue lines shouting "Just signatures, no names!!" .. Meat refused! Everyone got their name and his signature, everyone got a few minutes of his time .. and for those minutes, for him, there was no-one else in the world but that fan and him.

It's why his queue was long .. it's why (despite the fact that at that time he was still in considerable pain and very tired .. but hid it well) he was still signing long after other artists had finished. That's why he makes it special, that's why it's worth it
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Like This Post.
Old 09 Dec 2019, 00:20   #5
PanicLord
Mega Loafer

He looks so well and so in his element. Hope this means that his recovery is well on track and he can get back to what he loves best really soon. So good to see you so happy Meat... love and best wishes x
PanicLord is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.