PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » mlukfc.com » Feedback Central

Closed Thread

Old 25 Apr 2006, 23:30   #1
AlleyUS
Banned

Default Very sorry for everything I did.

I don't know where to start or what to really say, but I am going to come forward and be honest.

I am Steve6 and I know that I made a lot of mistakes on here and I upset a lot of people. But I want everyone to know that I am extremely sorry for everything I did and said to you all. I shouldn't be here my IP was banned but I tried something and managed to get back unknown and it isn't something I am proud of either.

Listen I may not get to post again or say one word on this forum. But I swear I am really sorry. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me and I wish I could take it all back. I know you mightened believe it coming from me but it's the truth. I abused my chances many times and I did deserve the ban handed down.

Anyway I can say no more I hope you may give me another chance and yet again I am very sorry to all of you and the moderators especially.

Good luck and god bless
Steve6
Old 25 Apr 2006, 23:38   #2
R.
You dig.

Angry

Do you really think hiding behind several IPs brings you back here and that apology doesn't help either. We actually had considered to allow you back on, but your impatience and still inacceptable behaviour in emails spoiled that chance. I'm sorry.

Btw, if anyone cannot sign up with a *@aol.com or *@aim.com email address anymore, you can thank this guy here.

Last edited by R.; 26 Apr 2006 at 00:03.
Closed Thread