mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages » Lost Boys and Golden Girls

Old 29 Nov 2006, 00:51   #1
Deb
Mega Loafer

Default Ellen Foley @ The Cutting Room in NY 31st Oct 2006

I've added the video of Ellen singing Paradise with Anything for Loaf at The Cutting Room in New York on Halloween 31st Oct 2006 to The Naked Wire

This is a night I'll always remember as the night I met my Black and White minstrel And of course Llan and her hubby Chris.

Deb
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2006, 12:41   #2
AndyK
Relentless

Thank you Deb!!!

Apologies to anyone who here's any off key singing going on ... it wasn't me, honest, no way, no how
AndyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2022, 16:09   #3
Wolfling
Rookie

Thanks for this Deb, I found it elsewhere but see that it originates from here. I tried to send you a private message with the question if you know who the male singer in the clip actually is? Not sure if that message got through, I'm new here and still trying to find my way through the logistics :) Anyway, thanks for the clip! Great to see Ellen live in it.
Wolfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2022, 16:31   #4
Frying Bat
Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfling View Post
Thanks for this Deb, I found it elsewhere but see that it originates from here. I tried to send you a private message with the question if you know who the male singer in the clip actually is? Not sure if that message got through, I'm new here and still trying to find my way through the logistics :) Anyway, thanks for the clip! Great to see Ellen live in it.
Your replying to a 14 year old message that usually doesn't give much guarantees....if you tell me where you found the clip or put a link here ( the one from the openingspost doesn't seem to work anymore) i or we could do some research for you.
Frying Bat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2022, 19:33   #5
Wolfling
Rookie

Hey there Frying Bat, thanks for replying. I didn't add the link straight up because I thought to give Deb that option, its her video (her logo is all over it :). But I SURELY did NOT intend to keep it from the group lol. And your offer to help is much appreciated! Here's the link to the clip (says November but my 'research' suggests October 31, 2006...):

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31xfbu

It would be great to know who the male singer is in this tribute duet with the original female lead from the 1976 record, Ellen Foley, in what I fear is inexplicably Ellen's only [surely her only recorded] live performance of the 'Paradise' duet (since 2014 she includes a one minute version of 'Stop right there' in her shows but without a Bat its not 'Paradise' . Of course, if there ARE additional live versions with Ellen and anyone, that would also be great!

Thanks again for replying to my post! Wolfling.
Wolfling is offline   Reply With Quote