PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages

Old 13 Mar 2014, 04:29   #1
Fire Ball
Himself

Default I will Repeat myself !!

Again, I say Please accept my apology, for my outburst the other night , If I got people mixed up on who said what ., Again I am very sorry for that . I will take full blame for losing my temper. Again sorry !! Opinions are one thing , records ,shows , and Etc. They are fine I may not agree with you !! False allegations are not,

Opinions: a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty, a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

Definition : the condition of being definite, distinct, or clearly outlined:

Rumors: a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts, gossip; hearsay:

There is a big difference between the 3 words !!! It will keep my blood pressure down . Try and use the 3 words wisely !! Again accept my apology !! If you are going to Post another website That I lost my temper , please also post that did make the apology. It's only fair .
Sorry old people get confused !!!
Love ya
Meat

Last edited by Fire Ball; 13 Mar 2014 at 04:37.
Fire Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2014, 04:33   #2
nikox1
Mega Loafer

I'm sure everybody has moved on Meat. I'm sure they accept your apology.
nikox1 is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 13 Mar 2014, 04:39   #3
Fire Ball
Himself

if only I believed you !! I would love to , but I'm just not sure !!
Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikox1 View Post
I'm sure everybody has moved on Meat. I'm sure they accept your apology.
4,294,967,295 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Mar 2014, 04:51   #4
nikox1
Mega Loafer

A king stands at the gates of he's fallen empire. He looks on and thinks of how he can rebuild it. It then comes to him slowly, I know he shouts!!! I WILL GIVE THEM A NEW ALBUM😃,,,
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 13 Mar 2014, 09:59   #5
Fire Ball
Himself

Was that to be humor?
M

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikox1 View Post
A king stands at the gates of he's fallen empire. He looks on and thinks of how he can rebuild it. It then comes to him slowly, I know he shouts!!! I WILL GIVE THEM A NEW ALBUM😃,,,
5 Users Like This Post.
Old 13 Mar 2014, 10:13   #6
Tina.K.
Braver than she is 🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
If you are going to Post another website That I lost my temper , please also post that did make the apology. It's only fair .
Love ya
Meat
I think they will Meat.

About the whole thing, IMO it goes both ways.
1) people can have opinions
2) but only in a respectful way and based on facts. And this is the point where it all went wrong.

Love ya too.
Tina.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2014, 10:51   #7
nikox1
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Was that to be humor?
M
Yes it was a weak attempt to be fair. But it in a sense means = don't worry Meat, you are still the king, and the people will still follow you. You are giving us a new album, so we all have better things to talk about for the future. I hope everybody can move on.
Old 13 Mar 2014, 11:33   #8
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Opinions are one thing , records ,shows , and Etc. They are fine I may not agree with you !! False allegations are not,

Love ya
Meat
People with passion for what they do and who work their asses off should be able to expect what Tina says so succinctly imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
About the whole thing, IMO it goes both ways.
1) people can have opinions
2) but only in a respectful way and based on facts. And this is the point where it all went wrong.
When that goes wrong then people with passion react with passion. They do this because they care deeply. That you have never lost that is what keeps you young, and the unique performer and person that you are Meat

C x
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 13 Mar 2014, 15:10   #9
Jules13
Super Loafer

Hey Meat,

don't worry anymore. It was a bit confusing to find out what had happened. But that's it. Nothing more.
I was getting a bit worried when you wrote that you can take this site down. This reaction just shows how hard people have hurt you. They should apologize, not you. I never could have imagined that this can happen in this forum - over and over again. You do so much for your fans. So they should treat you with respect and give you support.
I am sorry that you had to waste time, nerves and energy with "stuff" which is not worth it in the end.
You are an very emotional man and your reaction also shows what your fans and their thoughts mean to you. This is very special and unique! Thank you for that!
I hope you won't get hurt anymore.

Have a fantastic show tonight!
Love Ya too :)
Jules13 is offline   Reply With Quote
6 Users Like This Post.
Old 14 Mar 2014, 06:07   #10
Ollie241189

Quote:
if only I believed you !! I would love to , but I'm just not sure !!
Meat
Meat, of course people accept your apology! To be fair, you have every right to get angry and you have apologised to everybody else for getting angry on here. You are a human being. We all are! We make mistakes. We make decisions. We do things that are good and bad.
Meat, I think the only person that needs to forgive anybody is you. You need to forgive yourself for your rant.

We all rant at times. It's human nature.
Ollie241189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2014, 12:48   #11
The Flying Mouse
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules13 View Post
They should apologize, not you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie241189 View Post
you have every right to get angry
Without starting an off topic row, and please understand my motivation here, but from what Meat is saying............

Quote:
If I got people mixed up on who said what ., Again I am very sorry for that .
it sounds like what has upset him so much recently has been, to some extent at least, due to a misunderstanding on his part of what exactly has been said, and by who.

With that in mind, saying it's those people who need to apologise, and that Meat has the right to be angry at them, is not quite fair to the people he had a go at.

If I was taken to task by Meat due to a misunderstanding, I wouldn't be very happy if other forum members basically said I had it coming

Meat has been big enough to come on the forum and make his apology as pubic as his outburst. I hope that will mean something to those his words are aimed at, and his apology will be accepted by those it's addressed to.

Quote:
If you are going to Post another website That I lost my temper , please also post that did make the apology. It's only fair .
It certainly is

I don't know what got Meat's back up as what was said (or wasn't said, as the case may be) was on another forum (and really shouldn't have spilled onto here), but I certainly agree with Meat's words, weather they have special relevance to recent events here or not, about the difference between personal opinion and posting speculation and allegation as if it were fact.
The Flying Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Like This Post.
Old 14 Mar 2014, 13:11   #12
Jules13
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse View Post
it sounds like what has upset him so much recently has been, to some extent at least, due to a misunderstanding on his part of what exactly has been said, and by who.

With that in mind, saying it's those people who need to apologise, and that Meat has the right to be angry at them, is not quite fair to the people he had a go at.

If I was taken to task by Meat due to a misunderstanding, I wouldn't be very happy if other forum members basically said I had it coming

Meat has been big enough to come on the forum and make his apology as pubic as his outburst. I hope that will mean something to those his words are aimed at, and his apology will be accepted by those it's addressed to.
I think I understand what you are saying. But how do you know it was a misunderstanding?
See this is the point. Meat apologises. Not once, even twice. And people who felt addressed by it could also apologise or at least accept it.
Jules13 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Like This Post.
Old 14 Mar 2014, 13:29   #13
The Flying Mouse
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.

Quote:
I think I understand what you are saying. But how do you know it was a misunderstanding?
I don't, which is why I've tried not to tie myself to any assumptions in my post
However I certainly feel Meat gives the impression here

Quote:
If I got people mixed up on who said what ., Again I am very sorry for that .
and here

Quote:
that he may have been mistaken.
Again, if that's the case, big ups to him for saying so publicly.

Quote:
See this is the point. Meat apologises. Not once, even twice. And people who felt addressed by it could also apologise or at least accept it.

It would be nice if anyone, who in retrospect feels they have said anything out of line, could reciprocate by offering Meat an apology, but that is on their own conscience if they have said something unfair.
If they haven't, they have nothing to apologise for, but accepting Meat's would be a nice gesture
The Flying Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Like This Post.
Old 14 Mar 2014, 16:58   #14
Evil Ernie
Super Loafer

Of course we'll accept your apology!!

Don't let the internet get to you though.
Evil Ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2014, 17:42   #15
matty1
Junior Loafer

you can say what u like 4 me becaues u rule and your like a god , god of loafiisam
matty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2014, 15:10   #16
renegadeangel
Super Loafer

Quote:
Again, I say Please accept my apology, for my outburst the other night , If I got people mixed up on who said what ., Again I am very sorry for that . I will take full blame for losing my temper. Again sorry !! Opinions are one thing , records ,shows , and Etc. They are fine I may not agree with you !! False allegations are not,

Opinions: a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty, a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

Definition : the condition of being definite, distinct, or clearly outlined:

Rumors: a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts, gossip; hearsay:

There is a big difference between the 3 words !!! It will keep my blood pressure down . Try and use the 3 words wisely !! Again accept my apology !! If you are going to Post another website That I lost my temper , please also post that did make the apology. It's only fair .
Love ya
Meat
Nothing to apologize to me for but I certainly admire the post. One of the reasons you've always held my respect.
renegadeangel is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Users Like This Post.
Old 04 Apr 2014, 01:06   #17
MeatGrl1
No Day But Today

Location:  Sitting on the steps outside looking so restless and reckless and lost!

I am blissfully unaware of anything that has gone on recently but am sorry to come here and see you have to appologise !! I hope things have calmed down and rectified themselves now and ignore the negativity, nine times out of ten people who gossip and spread rumour's are just jealous xx
MeatGrl1 is offline   Reply With Quote