mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages » Coupe de Ville

Closed Thread

Old 11 Oct 2010, 17:24   #51
Steve6
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
If you posted that an action figure looks totally like a girl and then straight after that I posted well I think you look exactly like it, wouldn't you take offence? I think your ignorant post is quite insulting and the fact you haven't apologised it doesn't surprise me you get threats like you did, you totally deserve it. If you had said that about my girlfriend I would most likely be banned by now and on my way to Ireland to find you I shit you not.
Are you being serious Andrew??? FFS lighten up man, if anyone takes what I said as an insult then they really need to cop on with themselves. Apoligise!!!! you must be having a laugh. If it was so offensive then why wasn't it removed??? because it wasn't offensive. If Lucy is offended then so should Patti and Celion Dion.
Old 11 Oct 2010, 17:29   #52
LucyK!
The Monster Is Luce

And how you do you know that when Patti logged onto Facebook and saw that someone tagged the images of those dolls as her she wasn't offended?! You don't know that, but yet again you assume you do.
Old 11 Oct 2010, 17:37   #53
Steve6
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy! View Post
And how you do you know that when Patti logged onto Facebook and saw that someone tagged the images of those dolls as her she wasn't offended?! You don't know that, but yet again you assume you do.
Well whoever tagged her in those photos really needs to get a life for themselves, because it looks absolutely nothing like her. They are only action figures anyway, it's not as if it's a quadruply deformed monster that she's being compared to. It's a toy for crying out loud. I wish I came across an action figure that looked like me. I'd happily buy it, with a massive smile on my face.
Old 11 Oct 2010, 17:54   #54
LucyK!
The Monster Is Luce

It's almost funny...several people here have told you that whilst perhaps you didn't mean to cause any offence with your post, you did. There's a page of posts about how awful those dolls are and still you find it appropriate to persist in comparing them to someone here, even when people have pointed out how that comes across, and you're shocked at the reaction?!

Now someone had better come up with something productive to say about these action figures before I really start typing and get myself banned.
Old 11 Oct 2010, 19:01   #55
Rage Against

Old 11 Oct 2010, 19:05   #56
LucyK!
The Monster Is Luce

I agree, I've had quite enough of being a transvestite action figure.
Old 11 Oct 2010, 19:14   #57
Rage Against

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarioLoaf View Post
Why? Obviously people take shots at steve cause he has a sense of HUMOR. hes a big boy.

Andy is far from a personal attacker. hes got the brass balls to stick up for Lucy.

I wanna be like Andy when I grow up

Lets stop this and get back on topic
Because anything that is said about the action figure is going to ultimately affect Lucy until Steve retracts and apologizes for what he said. I can understand Lucy being upset and I don't think anything productive is going to come from this thread continuing. As a matter of fact, it was made worse after my post that you and others are dismissing.
Old 11 Oct 2010, 19:30   #58
R.
You dig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage Against View Post
Closed Thread