mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages » Lost Boys and Golden Girls

Old 19 Aug 2013, 22:34   #1
Tina.K.
Braver than she is 🤔

Default The new female singers

Life goes on...

So, now that Meat has two new female singers I was wondering who these ladies are, who they worked for in the past etcetera. Maybe a little introduction?

One of them her name is Stacy Michelle, the other is Lisa or Lissa .....(?)

Will they join in Vegas as well?

From what I've seen and listened on youtube (Newmarket and Newbury) they did a pretty good job.

IMO a warm welcome to the new bandmembers: "welcome girls, I hope you will have a nice time being a member of the NLE".
Tina.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2013, 22:51   #2
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

A quick Google seems to reveal Stacy Michelle is from Kid Rock's band if I'm not mistaken.
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2013, 22:59   #3
CarylB
Mega Loafer

I understand we can expect to see them in the Vegas show
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2013, 23:25   #4
Meat Loaf_fan
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarylB View Post
I understand we can expect to see them in the Vegas show
Perhaps yes.

They are very good. Welcome in the band.
Meat Loaf_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 20 Aug 2013, 00:42   #5
Adje
trying to be realistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
the other is Lisa or Lissa .....(?)

From what I can make up it sounded like Lissa Lynn. Doesn't ring a bell though. So maybe I didn;t catch the name right.
Adje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2013, 01:03   #6
Wario
Monstro helps me spell things...

Who cares what their names are? They are The Goffs 2.0 to me.
Wario is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Dislike This Post.
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 20 Aug 2013, 01:04   #7
Evil One
Mega Loafer

I imagine they do for a start.
Evil One is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Like This Post.
Old 20 Aug 2013, 07:09   #8
Mr. Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wario View Post
Who cares what their names are? They are The Goffs 2.0 to me.

I feel sorry for these poor ladies. They sound great, but Patti...was Patti. They've got big boots to fill!
Mr. Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 20 Aug 2013, 07:32   #9
Monstro
Promoted to Wario's spellchecker

Whatever went on before these ladies is nowt to do with them and they should be treated as such, can't be easy for them stepping into the lions den as such.

Good luck to them and thanks for giving your all in the couple of shows we've seen.
Monstro is offline   Reply With Quote
5 Users Like This Post.
Old 20 Aug 2013, 07:54   #10
Wario
Monstro helps me spell things...

Lemme just state my Goffs 2.0 comment was a compliment of sorts. I love the face we have two blondes again. nice change of pace.
Wario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2013, 18:17   #11
Adje
trying to be realistic

Just watched the newmarket show and during Bat -Meat was taking his time and breathing heavenly- the girl who did Paradise with him (left on stage from our view) looked kinda worried at him. Nice to see she watched out for Meat like that

Nice trivia that I thought of, while watching the stage... The last time Meat used the three Bat banners, it was also without Patti...

Anyway, nothing against Stacy and Lyssa, they have big boots to fill. But I doubt any of them will ever be able having me not wishing to see Patti there instead of them. Yet, I wish them both the best and hope they will enjoy the Vegas shows immensely.

Last edited by Adje; 20 Aug 2013 at 18:22.
1 User Likes This Post.
Old 20 Aug 2013, 18:18   #12
Evil One
Mega Loafer

The whole of the Newmarket show?
Old 20 Aug 2013, 18:24   #13
Adje
trying to be realistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil One View Post
The whole of the Newmarket show?
Minus 3 minutes of Frying Pan yes
Old 20 Aug 2013, 19:23   #14
ChrisBelfast
Mega Loafer

I noticed one of the girls is on Twitter. sHe has posted photos with Meat and has mentioned performing with him in tweets starting August. A cool band photo is on her twitter too.
ChrisBelfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2013, 21:03   #15
Tina.K.
Braver than she is 🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBelfast View Post
I noticed one of the girls is on Twitter. sHe has posted photos with Meat and has mentioned performing with him in tweets starting August. A cool band photo is on her twitter too.
Yes, I saw that too. And she posted it also on her facebookpage at the beginning of August. So there were quite a few people that knew Patti wouldn't come to the UK. Actually quite strange then, that us hardcore fans didn't know till the day Patti wrote it on her facebook two weeks later. Now I'm almost thinking some of us might have known earlier?

When the new girl puts it on facebook and twitter in public, it must have gone like a fire somewhere...
Tina.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2013, 23:21   #16
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
When the new girl puts it on facebook and twitter in public, it must have gone like a fire somewhere...
Not if you don't have inside information and know who the replacement is going to be of course. Try looking up "Meat Loaf" on Twitter. 99% of results are food related.
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2013, 10:06   #17
Fire Ball
Himself

That is impossible , I never met the girls till the 12th of Aug . I took a picture with Lyzza after the show in New market and she ask if she could post it I said yes. So a picture with me and either one one of those girls in the beginning of Aug . Is a load of BS. Bottom line .
Meat
Stop with BS please ... That never happened . Come on people !!! They also never met the band until the 14th of Aug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
Not if you don't have inside information and know who the replacement is going to be of course. Try looking up "Meat Loaf" on Twitter. 99% of results are food related.
Fire Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
8 Users Like This Post.
Old 23 Aug 2013, 10:11   #18
Guy
Super Loafer

I think the reference was to the post that was on FB not about pictures. :0)
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2013, 10:21   #19
Fire Ball
Himself

I was not !! Stop trying to make me ill and out of shape , I was working my ass off in the Gym before the UK shows and lost 11 pounds !! I really do not like this ,if I was taking my time it is for dramatic effect !! Adje you are about to get on my nerves . Stop with all your supposition . You read way too much into everything just go with the flow and ride the wave . Stop over thinking everything . This is not a Sherlock Holmes Mystery !!!
Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adje View Post
Just watched the newmarket show and during Bat -Meat was taking his time and breathing heavenly- the girl who did Paradise with him (left on stage from our view) looked kinda worried at him. Nice to see she watched out for Meat like that

Nice trivia that I thought of, while watching the stage... The last time Meat used the three Bat banners, it was also without Patti...

Anyway, nothing against Stacy and Lyssa, they have big boots to fill. But I doubt any of them will ever be able having me not wishing to see Patti there instead of them. Yet, I wish them both the best and hope they will enjoy the Vegas shows immensely.
Fire Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
12 Users Like This Post.
Old 23 Aug 2013, 10:32   #20
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
I was not !! Stop trying to make me ill and out of shape , I was working my ass off in the Gym before the UK shows and lost 11 pounds !! I really do not like this ,if I was taking my time it is for dramatic effect !! Adje you are about to get on my nerves . Stop with all your supposition . You read way too much into everything just go with the flow and ride the wave . Stop over thinking everything . This is not a Sherlock Holmes Mystery !!!
Meat
Some get you and what you do on stage Meat The first thing that struck me when you came on stage was how rested and fit you looked. I was at Newmarket, watching you live rather than on some bootleg video; it helps. You carried the show .. in performance and vocals. Not sure I've seen anyone who was there post anything about your performance but amazing. Missed Newbury as you know, but those there were even more impressed with your both performance, and power of your voice

C x
4 Users Like This Post.
Old 23 Aug 2013, 10:37   #21
JennaG
Mega Loafer

I thought both of the new ladies were very good and brought their own personalities to the songs. I thought that in particular Lyssa gave a really great performance in Paradise and I'd say that it has actually been my favourite performance of the song this year.

Quote:
I was not !! Stop trying to make me ill and out of shape , I was working my ass off in the Gym before the UK shows and lost 11 pounds !!
Well done on losing 11 pounds Meat.

I thought you looked great in Newbury. You seemed fit, full of energy and happy. I hope your knee is starting to give you a little less pain these days.
JennaG is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Like This Post.
Old 23 Aug 2013, 10:50   #22
sammyj0
Junior Loafer

My mother in law died the morning of newbury, so in floods of tears and feeling very emotional I faced the rain. The show was sensational and the 2 girls were brilliant!! It was just what I needed on the saddest day. Meat you and your music helped me to get through and I can't thank you enough xx

Last edited by sammyj0; 23 Aug 2013 at 10:56.
sammyj0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2013, 11:22   #23
Evil One
Mega Loafer

I've seen the bootleg of the show and while the quality in parts can best be described as dreadful it does give a reasonable impression of what occurred. Considering it was their first show and with very little rehearsal I think they both did a decent job. I'd certainly like to see more.
Old 23 Aug 2013, 12:05   #24
CarylB
Mega Loafer

From the perspective of someone who heard the show live (and the sound system worked very well I thought) they were very, very good indeed.
2 Users Like This Post.
Old 23 Aug 2013, 12:13   #25
Adje
trying to be realistic

Quote:
Meat
Dude, relax! What is wrong with breathing heavy? You did, so what? You played 70 minutes at that point. Usaine Bolt breathes heavy after a race of 10 seconds. Yet nobody claims he isn't fit. Nor did I about you.

This was about Lyzza and her response. After the fourth time of inhaling you actually see her respond in a 'wtf' way. And her face relaxes when you start singing again.

This was a message to post something positive about her dedication and you turn it in something negative about you where it was not meant to be negative.

Last edited by Adje; 23 Aug 2013 at 12:45.
4 Users Like This Post.