mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » Loaf! Camera! Action!

View Poll Results: Well?????
Meat Loaf and Marlee Matlin 9 26.47%
Meat Loaf and John Rich 12 35.29%
Meat Loaf and Lil Jon 2 5.88%
John Rich and Marlee Matlin 9 26.47%
John Rich and Lil Jon 0 0%
Lil Jon and Marlee Matlin 2 5.88%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16 May 2011, 04:08   #26
meatfanforlife
Banned

Pretty much...

But whatever...........I guess

:'(
meatfanforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2011, 05:01   #27
RSG
Mega Loafer

I know I'm asking on a ML forum, but did Meat seem more involved as the Project Manager than the actual Project Manager?
RSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2011, 05:11   #28
Vickip
Mega Loafer

Yeah ... Meat has a lot of creative energy, and I think Marlee knows how to use that to her advantage with the task Of course he would have wanted to be the PM, but I love how he jumped right in as a major team player.
Vickip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2011, 05:34   #29
kkzag
Senior Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatfanforlife View Post
~~~~ Donald Trump.

That is all.

And you know what..while I'm at it....~~~~ Brett Michaels, Joan Rivers, and Pierce Morgan.
ICHSIBM!!! especially Pierce..who the F is he anyway? Besides a previous winner...never heard of him.

Meat said it RIGHT...He was the biggest CELEBRITY there...period!
kkzag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2011, 07:08   #30
nikox1
Mega Loafer

Meats done great, he was one of the very few who never showed any malice or was never two faced. i knew it would be JR and Matlin in the final, they wanted to win at all costs.
nikox1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2011, 07:55   #31
RSG
Mega Loafer

If I was trump I would be looking at how Meat grasped this last task thus far. So far Marlee doesn't seem like she should be where she's standing. But to be fair, after Trump fired Meat I went back to my computer. I was looking forward to Lil Jon getting it admittedly. But when he was fired first, I held hopes high for Meat Loaf and The Painted Turtle.

Forgive me if I'm too direct, or politically incorrect, I'm just trying to talk sense.
RSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2011, 08:03   #32
A Slice Of English

Just like to point out that my vote for John Rich and Marlee was evidently the correct one.

/smug face
A Slice Of English is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2011, 08:54   #33
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikox1 View Post
Meats done great, he was one of the very few who never showed any malice or was never two faced.
Agreed .. plus he made a shedload of money for Painted Turtle, not a large charity but a worthy one, who will benefit greatly from his efforts. He may not have ended THE winner, but he was a winner of both the tasks he led, and a winner in so many ways throughout. I hope he was as proud of his achievements as so many of us have been of them and him throughout.

Caryl
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2011, 09:00   #34
BostonAngel
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarylB View Post
Agreed .. plus he made a shedload of money for Painted Turtle, not a large charity but a worthy one, who will benefit greatly from his efforts. He may not have ended THE winner, but he was a winner of both the tasks he led, and a winner in so many ways throughout. I hope he was as proud of his achievements as so many of us have been of them and him throughout.

Caryl
Very well said. As usual Caryl, you find the perfect words to say exactly what I am thinking.
BostonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2011, 09:18   #35
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkzag View Post
Pierce..who the F is he anyway? Besides a previous winner...never heard of him.
He was originally a journalist, then worked as editor of ragbag tabloids like the News of the World and the Sun (the paper so often rude towards Meat) an illustrious time when he was forced to apologise for apallingly tasteless headlines, guilty of breaching the Code of Conduct on financial journalism, fired for publishing hoax photos, took a paper he owned into receivership, and himself fell off a segue after commenting Bush was an idiot to have done the same thing

He moved onto TV interviewing celebrities when he became unlikely to be employed again by a newspaper, but the one show he fronted which could be seen as journalism and centred on current affairs was dropped because of poor ratings. His main and dubious claim to TV fame has been judging on reality shows . thanks again Cowell! He won CA in the USA where his main claim to fame seems to have been the noisy and angry disagreements he had with Omarosa.

He's a smug jackass, a journalist of little integrity and he's been one of our exports I've been happiest to see go to the USA .. sorry about that!

Quote:
Meat said it RIGHT...He was the biggest CELEBRITY there...period!
Indupitably and in spades!!!!

Caryl
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2011, 19:35   #36
robgomm
Mega Loafer

Sad that Meat got fired. But he was up against 3 other great competitors. I'd really like Marlee to win the final task. I think if she hadn't had Meat on her team the last two times she would have been fired, Meats the creative force, and in actual fact seems to have been the most creative force on CA this year.

I'm really proud of what Meat achieved on CA. Raising $230K for painted turtle in his two tasks, plus what he's going to make from the book and the song. He should also be really proud of showing the world what we have always known here, that he's a wonderful human being.
robgomm is offline   Reply With Quote