mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Site Content » News & Stories » Meat Loaf

Old 20 Apr 2011, 21:55   #1
AndyK
Relentless

Default Welcome To The Neighbourhood - Special Edition Released June 6th

With thanks to Kev ...

Pre-order here - ordering via this link also helps with the upkeep of MLUKFC! - plus, a MLUKFC exclusive Artwork print with each order.
Here is the info...!

Meat Loaf's Welcome To The Neighbourhood 2CD+DVD EXPANDED EDITION

Features three hit singles: 'I'd Lie For You (And That's The Truth)', 'Not A Dry Eye In The House' and 'Runnin' For The Red Light (I Gotta Life)'.

CD1
- The original album: features an impressive collection of songwriters; includes 'Original Sin' and 'Left In The Dark', written by long-time Meat Loaf collaborator Jim Steinman, Sammy Hagar's 'Amnesty Is Granted' and Tom Waits' 'Martha'.

- Plus bonus content: cover of The Beatles' 'Come Together' and 'Let It Be', plus Rodgers & Hammerstein's 'Oh, What A Beautiful Morning'.

CD2 [BONUS DISC]
- Made up of live recordings, taken predominantly from the October 1995 concert at New York's Beacon Theatre.
- Features such Meat Loaf classics as: 'You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth', 'All Revved Up', 'Dead Ringer For Love', 'I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)', 'Midnight At The Lost And Found' and 'Bat Out Of Hell'.
- Also included is a live version of 'Whatever Happened To Saturday Night?', a song which originally appeared on the soundtrack to The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

DVD
Features:
- Promo videos - 'I'd Lie for You (And That's the Truth)' & 'Not a Dry Eye in the House'
- Top Of The Pops studio clips - 'I'd Lie for You (And That's the Truth)' and 'Not a Dry Eye in the House'.
- Interview with Meat Loaf talking about the making of the video for 'I'd Lie for You (And That's the Truth)' as well as discussing the songs on the album, filmed to promote the original release in 1995.

More details and discussion here
AndyK is offline   Reply With Quote