|
|
#176 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I see...and I would do anything for love but I won't do THAT...true ML fan, aren't you?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#177 | |
|
Village Idiot
![]() Join Date: 03.02.2005
Location: Behind you
Posts: 11,564
|
Quote:
I am an artificial intelligence. . Really. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#178 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
Can I be so bold as to assure you that you, in fact, are NOT ML?
THAT goes without saying... |
|
|
|
|
|
#179 | |
|
Village Idiot
![]() Join Date: 03.02.2005
Location: Behind you
Posts: 11,564
|
Quote:
Does that make sense? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#180 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
What would you like to find out MORE about me? Not much makes sense, no.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#181 | |
|
Village Idiot
![]() Join Date: 03.02.2005
Location: Behind you
Posts: 11,564
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#182 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
Alright, your favorite movie is I, Robot, yes?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#183 | |
|
Village Idiot
![]() Join Date: 03.02.2005
Location: Behind you
Posts: 11,564
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#184 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I haven't seen it...it takes a robot to know a robot...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#185 | |
|
Village Idiot
![]() Join Date: 03.02.2005
Location: Behind you
Posts: 11,564
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#186 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
It means that you're a robot, yes?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#187 | |
|
Village Idiot
![]() Join Date: 03.02.2005
Location: Behind you
Posts: 11,564
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#188 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I wish I was but I am not. You are
|
|
|
|
|
|
#189 | |
|
Village Idiot
![]() Join Date: 03.02.2005
Location: Behind you
Posts: 11,564
|
Quote:
No I am not. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#190 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I hope my dreams come true too.
You're a robot. |
|
|
|
|
|
#191 | |
|
Village Idiot
![]() Join Date: 03.02.2005
Location: Behind you
Posts: 11,564
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#192 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
And I am about to go to wizard of Oz to ask for some brain. I obviously need it if I am talking to you at this hour.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#193 | |
|
Village Idiot
![]() Join Date: 03.02.2005
Location: Behind you
Posts: 11,564
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#194 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I will find there a little crooked man that can't make anybody's dreams come true.
Come with me? |
|
|
|
|
|
#195 | |
|
Village Idiot
![]() Join Date: 03.02.2005
Location: Behind you
Posts: 11,564
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#196 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I think you need software
|
|
|
|
|
|
#197 | |
|
Village Idiot
![]() Join Date: 03.02.2005
Location: Behind you
Posts: 11,564
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#198 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
You're quite welcome
|
|
|
|
|
|
#199 | |
|
Village Idiot
![]() Join Date: 03.02.2005
Location: Behind you
Posts: 11,564
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#200 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
No, the pleasure was all MINE (if you can call THAT a pleasure)
|
|
|
|