|
|
#51 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum
|
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
|
Rock Star
![]() Join Date: 09.05.2005
Location:
Posts: 2,928
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back
|
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing
|
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
|
Relentless
![]() Join Date: 21.11.2003
Location:
Posts: 18,694
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks
|
|
|
|
|
|
#55 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note
|
|
|
|
|
|
#56 |
|
No Day But Today
![]() Join Date: 29.05.2006
Location:
Posts: 9,089
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie
|
|
|
|
|
|
#57 |
|
Promoted to Wario's spellchecker
![]() Join Date: 17.09.2005
Location:
Posts: 12,947
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork
|
|
|
|
|
|
#58 |
|
Relentless
![]() Join Date: 21.11.2003
Location:
Posts: 18,694
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#59 |
|
Promoted to Wario's spellchecker
![]() Join Date: 17.09.2005
Location:
Posts: 12,947
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#60 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget
|
|
|
|
|
|
#61 |
|
Promoted to Wario's spellchecker
![]() Join Date: 17.09.2005
Location:
Posts: 12,947
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker
|
|
|
|
|
|
#62 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners (
|
|
|
|
|
|
#63 |
|
Promoted to Wario's spellchecker
![]() Join Date: 17.09.2005
Location:
Posts: 12,947
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling
|
|
|
|
|
|
#64 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 24.06.2005
Location:
Posts: 17,911
|
(me)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#65 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink
P.S. What is that me up above??? |
|
|
|
|
|
#66 |
|
Promoted to Wario's spellchecker
![]() Join Date: 17.09.2005
Location:
Posts: 12,947
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into
|
|
|
|
|
|
#67 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael
|
|
|
|
|
|
#68 |
|
Promoted to Wario's spellchecker
![]() Join Date: 17.09.2005
Location:
Posts: 12,947
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy
|
|
|
|
|
|
#69 |
|
The German
![]() Join Date: 11.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 15,778
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#70 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires
__________________ |
|
|
|
|
|
#71 |
|
Rock Star
![]() Join Date: 09.05.2005
Location:
Posts: 2,928
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#72 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes
|
|
|
|
|
|
#73 | |
|
in my coup de vil waiting for pardise by the dashboard light
![]() Join Date: 24.11.2003
Location:
Posts: 8,137
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#74 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#75 |
|
in my coup de vil waiting for pardise by the dashboard light
![]() Join Date: 24.11.2003
Location:
Posts: 8,137
|
[QUOTE=mszee;339114]I will go to wembley with a tuxedo, a set of hair straighteners, some tea bags, a lemon lollypop, about load of fan club badges which everyone who hasn't got one will buy one of, make up, some friends, my other half, money, a pet, a selection of knee high boots, a bunch of suitcases, wearing a pink thong, an inflatable dolphin with battery operated flippers, an inflatable sex god doll, a smile on my face, a pink tutu, my camera, a fifth of Southern Comfort, a bunch of debts, a mug to put the southern comfort in, some pills to increase potency of Southern Comfort, the address of the local morgue where I'll be going after the Southern Comfort, a tube of polos, a good selection of batteries, a pot to p*ss in, some shower gel, a bunch of other cool people, a partridge in a pear tree, my t'other half, possibly somebody else's car, a yellow ribbon, I'll tie 'round the old oak tree, a laptop, a big pillow, a Geordie spoilsport who can't get everything on the back of his bike, the kids, brass band wearing mlukfc t-shirts, my mate Lynda, my imagination and the new blue suitcase I just bought and my new MLUKFC t-shirt & two bottles of whisky and a lazy git Chris who couldn't be bothered to post properly and some smelling salts and some bodyguards and my i-Pod full of Meat Loaf and a bottle of rum and a bad back and Meat Loaf condom strictly for autographing and a some spare socks and a ransom note and my red scarf/hankie, my new leatherwork and the phone number of a reliable taxi firm and Andy who will send me said number when I am over there cause I forget and a mobile phone blocker and all my desire to help dumb foreigners () and my need for counselling and my shrink wrap because I might get lucky and that's what I'm into and a shield against Michael which wont work as he's a pure hearted guy and my digital camera to take loads of pics and a garland of garlic to ward off homemade vampires and seven dwarves named Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Dopey, Doc, and Happy and some long haired dudes & some ladies to sing along with and a pirate's treasure,& my credit card
|
|
|
|