mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » Loaf! Camera! Action!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19 Jun 2003, 18:16   #51
Cathie
Sweet But Sadistic
 
Join Date: 18.06.2003
Location: Lincolnshire/Essex depending on the time of year!
Posts: 4,098
Default

sweet's good for me. don't know about anyone else, mind. what videos have u got?
Cathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2003, 18:20   #52
Testify
ragamuffin
 
Join Date: 21.05.2003
Location: xxx daydreaming xxx
Posts: 5,023
Default

i dont have alot of money and have only just started collecting as i have been concentratin on albums. i have fight club and balled of lucy whipple, hopin to get more when i get my job.
Testify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2003, 18:23   #53
Cathie
Sweet But Sadistic
 
Join Date: 18.06.2003
Location: Lincolnshire/Essex depending on the time of year!
Posts: 4,098
Default

I've got Rocky Horror, Fight Club, The Mighty, Gun in Betty Lou's handbag, a couple of interviews, BOOH2 Picture show, Hits out of Hell. If u're near me then why don't we meet up?
Cathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2003, 18:24   #54
Testify
ragamuffin
 
Join Date: 21.05.2003
Location: xxx daydreaming xxx
Posts: 5,023
Default

cool, thats if i know you?? i might be a stranger!!!
Testify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2003, 18:26   #55
Cathie
Sweet But Sadistic
 
Join Date: 18.06.2003
Location: Lincolnshire/Essex depending on the time of year!
Posts: 4,098
Default

we might have walked past each other and never noticed. weird.
Cathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2003, 18:32   #56
Testify
ragamuffin
 
Join Date: 21.05.2003
Location: xxx daydreaming xxx
Posts: 5,023
Default

hmmmmm that is spooky!!
Testify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2003, 23:23   #57
Cathie
Sweet But Sadistic
 
Join Date: 18.06.2003
Location: Lincolnshire/Essex depending on the time of year!
Posts: 4,098
Default

What is everyone's fave Meat Loaf movie?
Cathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2003, 23:31   #58
Testify
ragamuffin
 
Join Date: 21.05.2003
Location: xxx daydreaming xxx
Posts: 5,023
Default

i havent seen many so i cant say, sorry
Testify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2003, 18:36   #59
Marianne
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 27.04.2002
Posts: 789
Default

My favorite movie is without any doubt Roadie.
I like the part Meat is playing. It's a realy funny movie.
Everyone should see this movie.
But that's my opinion.

Marianne.
Marianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2003, 18:39   #60
Asha
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 05.05.2003
Location:  Somewhere out there
Posts: 1,356
Default

I like Roadie, have it on DVD.

But I like Trapped aswell, owk the movie plot is not original, but the part meat plays shows off his acting talent a bit.
In one scene he gets totaly mad, I could so believe that scene..

Asha
Asha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2003, 20:04   #61
Feleena
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location: Bedford UK
Posts: 562
Default

It has to be ROADIE!!

I like him in Outside Ozona too he seems very natural there, and at the end is a cute scene of him asleep on the sofa awwwwww.

Feleenax
Feleena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2003, 21:31   #62
sherrie87
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 20.02.2003
Location: Largo, FL
Posts: 1,262
Default

Well, the original point of this thread was to determine which ML film I would buy next. I decided I would get either Focus, Crazy in Alabama or Roadie. Sure enough, I found Roadie first and it is on it's way. I can't wait to see that smile that a few of the ladies mentioned!

Sherrie
sherrie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2003, 21:33   #63
Asha
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 05.05.2003
Location:  Somewhere out there
Posts: 1,356
Default

Well sherrie, that smile is great

Asha
Asha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2003, 21:37   #64
Cathie
Sweet But Sadistic
 
Join Date: 18.06.2003
Location: Lincolnshire/Essex depending on the time of year!
Posts: 4,098
Default

i can't find a copy of Roadie anywhere (none that plays region 1 dvd, anyway) everyone's talking about it so much it's really wet my appitite.
Cathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2003, 21:42   #65
Asha
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 05.05.2003
Location:  Somewhere out there
Posts: 1,356
Default

Play has it:
www.play.com.

It only has a Region 1 DVD of roadie though.
Ohh and for all the american people here, it now also services America...

Asha
Asha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2003, 21:45   #66
Cathie
Sweet But Sadistic
 
Join Date: 18.06.2003
Location: Lincolnshire/Essex depending on the time of year!
Posts: 4,098
Default

Cheers Asha, u're really helping me out tonight...
Cathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2003, 17:44   #67
Marianne
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 27.04.2002
Posts: 789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrie87
I can't wait to see that smile that a few of the ladies mentioned!

Sherrie
You will have a smile on your face from the beginning until the end of the movie.
You will not be dissapointed for buying it.
Have fun.

Marianne.
Marianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2003, 18:22   #68
sherrie87
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 20.02.2003
Location: Largo, FL
Posts: 1,262
Default

Thanks for the good news Marianne. I'm leaving for a three and a half week holiday on July 1, so I'm really hoping I get it in the mail before then! If not I'll have to wait until nearly August to bask in the glow of that smile!

Sherrie
sherrie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2003, 18:25   #69
Marianne
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 27.04.2002
Posts: 789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrie87
I'm leaving for a three and a half week holiday on July 1, so I'm really hoping I get it in the mail before then!

Sherrie
If not you have something to look forward to coming back from holiday.

Marianne.
Marianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2003, 02:03   #70
sherrie87
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 20.02.2003
Location: Largo, FL
Posts: 1,262
Default

Sure enough Marianne, it was a real treat to sit down and watch Roadie once I returned from holiday. What a great movie- it is a joy to watch a Meat movie where he is featured for the whole film AND doesn't die at the end- quite a rarity, unfortunately. Hopefully Meat will pick up more of that sort of role in the next few years.

Sherrie
sherrie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2003, 11:09   #71
Sue K
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 20.04.2003
Posts: 13,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrie87
Sure enough Marianne, it was a real treat to sit down and watch Roadie once I returned from holiday. What a great movie- it is a joy to watch a Meat movie where he is featured for the whole film AND doesn't die at the end- quite a rarity, unfortunately. Hopefully Meat will pick up more of that sort of role in the next few years. :lol:

Sherrie
..ROADIE's...my fave... :-) ...

tink...XO
Sue K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2003, 05:52   #72
sherrie87
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 20.02.2003
Location: Largo, FL
Posts: 1,262
Default

All these great suggestions, and what do I buy today? Spice World! It should arrive in a few days, and I must admit I intend to make liberal use of the fast forward button- I won't miss a second of Meat, but I have no desire to see the Spice Girls!


Sherrie
sherrie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2003, 16:51   #73
bambi
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 04.07.2003
Location: if sum1 knows plz tell me!!
Posts: 312
Default

just mute it n add in your own words its much more ammusing!!!
bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Sep 2003, 17:22   #74
Vickip
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 07.02.2003
Location:  
Posts: 8,101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrie87
All these great suggestions, and what do I buy today? Spice World! It should arrive in a few days, and I must admit I intend to make liberal use of the fast forward button- I won't miss a second of Meat, but I have no desire to see the Spice Girls!


Sherrie
Ok I admit it ... I first bought the movie because Meat was in it :)
But then I actually enjoyed the Spice Girls and thought it was a funny movie. I hope you get a kick out of it Sherrie !
Vicki
Vickip is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.

Page generated in 0.07642 seconds with 13 queries.